Degrassi: The Next Generation

Drop It Like It's Hot, Part One

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Aug 22, 2011 on Much Music

7.8
  • Alli needs to tell Dave about her summer plans of taking part in an exclusive science program. Wesley tries to impress Hannah by learning how to drive. Bianca meets with someone who is a lot of trouble.

"Drop It Like It's Hot", Part One is surprisingly an amazing episode. I thought it was going to be about Alli and Dave's relationship, but I was totally wrong. I love how Alli invites Dave over to tell him that she's going to be gone all summer because she's taking an exclusive Science Program. I love how Dave thinks she wanted to have sex. Anyways, I love how Alli's trying to make the best of their relationship and she tries to show Dave that she really cares about him. Alli is a genius. I think she's photogenic and with her amazing math skills, no wonder she's amazing at poker. I love how she decides to play poker for money with some guys at lunch. I love how she used the money to buy basketball game tickets for Dave. I love how she admits to Jenna that all she does is think about poker. I think Alli has a gambling addiction or she'll definitely have one by the next episode. This is a great storyline for her. I love the end of this episode when Dave invited her over to meet his family but she also got a text for poker game that night with strangers. Wesley's plot was good. It was annoying how he was jealous of Liam. But I love how he was trying to impress Hannah lying to her saying he has his driver's license. And it was funny when his uncle was trying to teach him to drive and he ran over the garbage can and he almost ran over Drew. Bianca's plot was the most interesting. I think her plot should be an "A" plot for another episode. Anyways, I can't believe Vince is blackmailing her. She has to do all these things he say or else he's going to hurt her and Drew. I love how Imogen does all these things to help Bianca out. I love how Bianca try to sell Imogen weed, and Imogen says no thanks, and Bianca is totally cool with it. I love how she doesn't judge. I can't believe how much money Imogen carries around with her. I can't believe Bianca stole all that money so it makes it seem like she sold the weed. I give this episode a 9/10.