Degrassi: The Next Generation Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on Much MusicIn Season

Declan and holly j getting back together

necro_dragoon

[1]Mar 3, 2013
    • level: 18

I know it's old but who would want to see declan and holly j back together. Just to be absolutely clear what I know both of them have had their stories basically resolved now. In essence what I mean is that something associated with declan or holly j stating that they ended up together. Like twitter accounts or Facebook pages or have them be guest appearances at Fiona's graduation and like holding hands or something that denotes that they're dating.

Does anyone else feel this way?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vampman87

[2]Mar 3, 2013
    • level: 4

Considering the actor who played Declan has moved on to other things, (Twilight ripoffs) I doubt we're EVER going to see Declan in the future. He's to Fiona as Darcy is to Claire. (Though with 90210 being canceled there MIGHT be a chance that we see Darcy again.)

baller12xx

[3]Mar 4, 2013
    • level: 13
    wow, its being cancled?! lol I didnt watch it, but for a while I thought it was a hit. I have flicked on the program and noticed that all the kids are in all different parts of the world now, looks like they didnt stay the Degrassi route and follow the kids only in the H.S

ktfahel

[4]Mar 5, 2013
    • level: 16

Personally, the less said about Holly J, the better.

vampman87

[5]Mar 5, 2013
    • level: 4

Well, the 90210 reboot lasted 5 seasons, half the the original series' run, which is respectable considering it had only 1/5th the talent. NONE of the characters were memorable, and none were as iconic as Luke Perry or Jason Priestly, who were the poster boys for Generation X.

Edited on 03/05/2013 2:54pm

teenj12

[6]Mar 5, 2013
    • level: 26
    I do wish they would have said something about Hollyj/Declan when she returned in Season 11.5, I mean aren't they attending the same college? Not that I liked them together, but it feels weird not to have an update on their status now that they possibly go to the same college. Meh, maybe a throwaway line from Fiona in the future?