Daily 9:00 PM on Much MusicIn Season

episode discussion: Doll Parts, Part Two

83optics

[1]Nov 2, 2012
    • level: 6

learned:

* adorable > wrong pretty

* i wanted to see Mo's sexy time...

* that volleyball scene reminded me of the Daria opening.

* i'll kiss Mama Torres...y'know, if her son doesn't want to...

* "it takes two to kiss tango" wins the night.

* what was that red drink by Mo? Bloody Mary? Shirley Temple without the cherry?

* Maya's "bitch" response might not have cured cancer or brought about world peace, but it was the best non-canned pageant answer ever.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SqueakyYugi

[2]Nov 3, 2012
    • level: 13

Cam broke his arm when he didn't want to play hockey. I don't want to think about what he'd break when he doesn't want to have sex with Maya.

brag0031

[3]Nov 4, 2012
    • level: 2

I thought it was really hypocritical of Marisol to get upset with Mo for not trusting her after she searched his bag without his permission.

Edited on 11/04/2012 10:51pm

teenj12

[4]Nov 6, 2012
    • level: 26

This episode was okay.

Maya (A-Plot): Tori was a bitch, but Maya should of told her about her and Zig's kiss. Its the right thing to do. Meanwhile Zig is pulling a big 180. I mean, after his and Tori's relationship development in GYM, he wants to leave her in a split second? I guess Zig has strong feelings for Maya. Overall, Maya should take advice from her own song. Actions speak louder than words. Obviously she likes Zig, contrary to what she said at the end.

Marisol/Mo (B-Plot): Great development in the Momar relationship. I knew Mo had diabetes, even before this episode. It was obvious that's where they were taking his storyline.

Adam (C-Plot): Very gruesome when his nose started bleating....a very cring-y scene to watch...VERY. But nice development with Audra accepting more and more that Adam is a guy. Overall Grade: 9/10

Edited on 11/06/2012 12:43pm