83optics

[1]May 4, 2012
    • level: 6

learned:

* overdose-block

* "dude, those chicks are hot."

"yeah, and they're strippers."

"even better!"

* if that were Dane Cook up there, he'd be dead now.

* Beatles song saves the day.

* Mama Torres transitions from mean to sarcastic in this episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UnovaChampion

[2]May 4, 2012
    • level: 15
    Ah, excellent episode. Bianca can really hold an A plot, if only she could get over selfish old Drew, of course now he and his family are all she has. His persistence with dumping Katie for Bianca even after he found out she was going to rehab was a dick move, and I'm not even a Katie fan. Nice to see who Bianca's living with and I'm glad that Bianca has become the most mature Senior. Hope there's more for her than just some happy ending with Drew next season.

Mo and Marisol. Mo can't do anything right can he? Marisol could of at least told him she had a friend going through a rough time. Meh, at least now they can take over presidency as a power couple, muhahaha.

And lastly...Alli/Dave. Pretty boring, guess I'm surprised they stuck together. Dave's predicament was awkward, but that comedian was kind of an ass and his reaction after all the Jacinta crap was understandable.

RomanZolanski

[3]May 4, 2012
    • level: 12
    Bianca and Mrs. Torres' interactions were amazing! I don't have many comments about this episode, other than the fact that Bianca is my favourite character of the current cast (after Adam).

bull705

[4]May 5, 2012
    • level: 3

UnovaChampion wrote:
    Ah, excellent episode. Bianca can really hold an A plot, if only she could get over selfish old Drew, of course now he and his family are all she has. His persistence with dumping Katie for Bianca even after he found out she was going to rehab was a dick move, and I'm not even a Katie fan. Nice to see who Bianca's living with and I'm glad that Bianca has become the most mature Senior. Hope there's more for her than just some happy ending with Drew next season. Mo and Marisol. Mo can't do anything right can he? Marisol could of at least told him she had a friend going through a rough time. Meh, at least now they can take over presidency as a power couple, muhahaha. And lastly...Alli/Dave. Pretty boring, guess I'm surprised they stuck together. Dave's predicament was awkward, but that comedian was kind of an ass and his reaction after all the Jacinta crap was understandable.

1.Agreed on bianca holding an A plot.I've definitely done a 180 on her as a character and on Alicia as an actress.As for Drew,well it's like the old Glen Frey song:"Stay with the one who loves you or go back to the one you love".No way someone isn't hurt in this scenario.

2.Mo and Marisol seem doomed.If she can't open up enough to tell him that Katie has some issues then I don't see a future for them.

3.Yes the alleged comedian was a complete ass.In a perfect world Dave would do to him what Eddie Murphy did to Dave Chappelle in The Nutty Professor.

SqueakyYugi

[5]May 22, 2012
    • level: 13

I feel like the writers are giving Katie too much to do, considering that she's only been on for one (?) season.

teenj12

[6]Jul 1, 2012
    • level: 26
    SqueakyYugi wrote:

I feel like the writers are giving Katie too much to do, considering that she's only been on for one (?) season.

Lmao . But they kinda have too. She is graduati next season. They brought her in so late, she should have come in "In Too Deep" or something!