Degrassi: The Next Generation Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on Much MusicIn Season

episode discussion: I Want It That Way, Part Two

83optics

[1]Nov 16, 2012
    • level: 6

learned:

* friends don't let friends drive choose...or something.

* "i see dead people."

"well, i see ex-boyfriends."

* with that Drake line, the real world has collided with the Degrassi universe...which creates a Degrassi Black Hole.

* food and exercise is the proper way to do things...even if it is nasty hospital food...

* the two finale episodes are this Tuesday. hmmm, what am i gonna do here? that's my grocery day.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[2]Nov 17, 2012
    • level: 26

Alli (A-Plot): I think this has to the best Alli-centric storyline since Season 10. Seriously. I felt so bad for her when she thought she saw Dave. That was one of the most tearjerking moments in Degrassi history. Then when she fell asleep on the road and crashed...I was pretty scared for and Dallas. Nice daughter-father moment with Alli and her dad, but is Alli gonna stay on the show after all? Hmm.. but what could she do all S13 and 14? I mean her character has already done everything possible.

Tristan (B-Plot): Tristan and Fab are great together, but Tristan has got to get over his insecurity. I felt so bad when he ended up in the hospital. I also thought Owen was a pretty good brother.

Fiona/Imogen (C-Plot): Imogen always has this pissy attitude . Glad Fiona was able to help Imo and Imo's mom connect and connect with her own mother by going home for the weekend. Overall, this was the best episode of 12.5, which had been kinda stale.

Edited on 11/17/2012 7:24pm

SqueakyYugi

[3]Nov 18, 2012
    • level: 13

Finale already? What exactly are they going to do? There haven't been any long running character arcs yet, they're going to have to cobble together a bombshell really quickly.

Does anyone else watch 30 Rock? There's a scene where Tracy and Jack go to Dr. Spaceman's office, and Tracy's son is in the waiting room, and Dr. Spaceman is like "We can all see the little black kid, right?"

ktfahel

[4]Nov 18, 2012
    • level: 16

When Fiona was talking to her mom, and her mom reminded her of how jealous Fi was of Holly J getting along with her mom, it brought back a memory of something that happened to me when I was in 9th grade.

Every year, the week before school started, my mother and I would go back-to-school shopping (there were 7 of us, and she took each of us individually, so it could be OUR time; we couldn't geta lot, but the time together was great). The year I started 9th grade, I had a cousin - well, actually she was the daughter of one of my mother's closest, "honorary aunt", friends - who I was good friends with that was staying over. My mother invited her to come along on the shopping trip. I flipped out, totally jealous, and told my mom that I didn't want Lisa coming with us: it was OUR time. Unfortunately, Lisa overheard, and was so hurt that she ran away. We spent about an hour before we found her, and I felt so bad for being jealous that I was the one to invite her to come along.

Seeing this episode, actually made me feel a little better, knowing that I wasn't crazy (well, in that instance, anyway).

teenj12

[5]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 26
    SqueakyYugi wrote:

Finale already? What exactly are they going to do? There haven't been any long running character arcs yet, they're going to have to cobble together a bombshell really quickly.

Does anyone else watch 30 Rock? There's a scene where Tracy and Jack go to Dr. Spaceman's office, and Tracy's son is in the waiting room, and Dr. Spaceman is like "We can all see the little black kid, right?"

Its not the season finale, just the mid-season finale.

UnovaChampion

[6]Nov 21, 2012
    • level: 16
    Actually it's the fall finale. And apparently a one hour movie called Degrassi Las Vegas is coming up in December.

Then the last 10 episodes of Season 12 start in February.