Degrassi: The Next Generation Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on Much MusicIn Season

episode discussion: In The Cold, Cold Night, Part One

83optics

[1]May 11, 2012
    • level: 6

learned:

* the Frostival seems more fun than era-defining.

* "i love you, Mr. Simpson...no, it's not like that, this won't be the teacher/student sex episode."

* Bach would be so proud...

* Jim Rome would love the newspaper staff: when the going gets tough, quit.

* that moment when Fiona finds strange people in her apartment, before we find out that it's her mom's fraud, was genuinely unsettling.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[2]May 15, 2012
    • level: 26
    Wow, its sad no one comes here anymore, including myself regretfully :/ . Anyway,

Fiona (A-Plot): Pretty good. It was funny to see Eli pick up on her Fi's, Imo crush . It seems Imogen is starting to feel something too. Just by the way she was talking during science class and the kiss she gave Fiona out of completely no where! She never did that before! It was great to finally she Fi and Imo overthrow Marisol and Katie. Fiona was so right about Katie. That drug headed little...

A bit surprised that the Coyne's are in all this legal trouble! I however, knew it was only a matter of time before Fiona lost all her money like HollyJ did back in Season 8. It was certainly warming to the heart, that scene with Fiona, her mom, and HollyJ. Even after Holly's graduation, her and Fiona are still the best of friends!

Clare (B-Plot): It was really nice to see the reunion of Clare-Alli-KC-Connor foursome. That's something I've really missed. It warmed my heart to bits! Clare making up with Alli and Jenna was good. I feel like Clare is finally coming around. It was interesting to finally discover the status of Jenna-Jake. I think they might be Friends all right...Friends With Benefits. I don't know, they could be just friends..

Also glad to see the Clare-KC thing cleared up too. Its nice everyone is over everything that happened in the past.

Maya (C-Plot): I felt Maya was kinda OOC..just a tad. Maybe its just I haven't really seen all of her. This is arguably her first real storyline. Ms.Oh and her are funny together xD.

UnovaChampion

[3]May 15, 2012
    • level: 17
    Eclare's gonna make me barf in part 2.

FionaxImogenxHolly J love triangle please

Maya....I hope your plot gets interesting next episode.

baller12xx

[4]May 17, 2012
    • level: 13
    ^ Agree.

These boards have been so dry lately. I think it is because people are getting older and there isn't much about the show to discuss anymore. I only come on here once in a while because it is something to do. but i've slowed down on coming on here because a lot of the episodes arent really worth talking about. 11.5 has been really good (IMO) but the show still has some problems.

Seaig

[5]May 25, 2012
    • level: 12
    baller12xx wrote:
    ^ Agree.

These boards have been so dry lately. I think it is because people are getting older and there isn't much about the show to discuss anymore. I only come on here once in a while because it is something to do. but i've slowed down on coming on here because a lot of the episodes arent really worth talking about. 11.5 has been really good (IMO) but the show still has some problems.

SOOOOO TRUE^^^^

At least we can say we are the original "next generationers"

baller12xx

[6]May 26, 2012
    • level: 13

^ ahahah seriously...Never thought I'd become a vet on here. so many people have left since i've been a member over the years.

With all the social media and cast spoiling things for us, there leaves almost nothing to talk about because all questions are answered. A lot of the episodes dont leave a lasting impact and you have to take the episodes as they are. \

I MISS TNG!! lol (pulls out DVD box-sets 1-7 and throws them into the DVD Player). back then things were so "intense" and harder to show on TV, thats what made them AMAZING. degrassi has done almost everything they could do. best storyline from the newer generation was Adam's Trans storyline.

Edited on 05/26/2012 10:25pm
    Edited 2 total times.

DegrassiFan619

[7]Jun 3, 2012
    • level: 10
    I lurk here mostly, cuz' I never have anything worthwhile to post. But yeah, I think everyone's kinda fed up with all of the relationship BS. I know I am.