Degrassi: The Next Generation Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on Much MusicIn Season

episode discussion: Never Ever, Parts One and Two

83optics

[1]Aug 8, 2012
    • level: 6

part one learned:

* DAAAAAAAAADDD!!!!

* don't worry, it's not like i'm gonna start eating dog food...

* landscaping...the other kind of landscaping

* "my father's just eccentric...and Hugh Hefner is his robe model."

* golf > crap

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

83optics

[2]Aug 9, 2012
    • level: 6

part two learned:

* "if only i had kept the score in my head and didn't need to look up at the Jumbotron..."

* cod pie > apple pie

* he's transient? he's a bum? he gambles? he makes money by being a begging bum?

* Becky is wondering if she and Jesus should have the lesbian talk.

* alive and well...*knocks on wood*...we'll see about all that after next week...

ktfahel

[3]Aug 10, 2012
    • level: 16

Poor Volta. Cry My husband actually asked me what was wrong when that scene came on (I had headphones on).

This is the first time in AGES that I didn't want a Degrassi episode to end. They're finally "going there" again.

Side note: My mother has dementia, and I still feel bad about yelling at her for forgetting my daughter's name. Long story.

SqueakyYugi

[4]Aug 11, 2012
    • level: 13

Eli love tempting fate doesn't he? "Nothing else can go wrong with thisplay."

TheBritishare a bit cold about apologizing, no? "Are you stillthinkingabout Volta....I'm still sick about it."

I justwannagive Imogen a big hug, she got pounded into the ground this episode, Murphy was punishing her to the full extent of the law. Also sucks that the Fiona piggybank shattered just when Imogen needed it.

Not quite sure what Imogen's mom did that was so bad, but I guess I can just call her and ask her myself (416 570 3192).

5 seasons since they killed someone off, it hit me like atonof bricks. And I don't mean theStyrofoamkind that hit Becky

UnovaChampion

[5]Aug 11, 2012
    • level: 17
    Imogen's plot as a whole was extremely well done, I liked how emotional it was and stuff. Eli's line was indeed jinx-worthy.

Jake's a jealous jerk, Katie's a selfish beetch, and Dallas is a mega douche. Lovely love triangle, am I right?

And Becky/Adam is the cutest couple in ever. Except Becky is now going to be in denial about finding a "chick" attractive.

teenj12

[6]Aug 15, 2012
    • level: 26

Imogen (A-Plot): This is honestly the best A-Plot that I have seen all season. Not only was this wonderfully well done, but Imogen really came alive in these episodes. Such good acting on the part of Cristine Prosperi. I really felt sorry for her and her situation, especially the scene where she discovered her dog...run over. I did feel her home life should have been shown in S11, but its fine. I just hope this won't be her final plot. She's way too interesting. Shame on Teenick for promoting a ridiculous love triangle (Jake-Katie-Dallas) over a much more meaningful story line such as this. I absolutely loved the music in this episode.

Katie/Jake/Dallas (B-Plot): I kinda thought Katie was a b*tch in this episode. Playing with people's emotions like that. Of course Dallas was gonna outrage. Not that I like that they did. But I get how hurt he might have been.

Becky/Adam (C-Plot): Kind of a lack luster plot. I just expected...more. Like I thought her interfering with ticket sales.. that tghere would be more there, but it was lame. I LMAO when that stuff fell on her. Well deserved. Beckadam is okay, but Idk if Becky will get over her warped sense of view.