Degrassi: The Next Generation Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on Much MusicIn Season

New JT Mini - Six Months

Paulie_99

[41]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 9

Yeah, splitting up the school year really did mess up the timeline even more... JT was obviously born in 1989. Maybe they put it one year ahead because the seniors are now graduating in 2008, but failed to change 2006 to 2007...

And Danny was in grade 8 in season 5 (according to the character descriptions). The writers then jumped him to grade 11 in season 6 and 7 (presumbably due to his friendship with Derek). But he must also be young for his year because I'm pretty sure they would've made a bigger fuss of Liberty in RTT if it was her 18th. I'm assuming it was her 17th...

And when was WGTB set? February or March? They could still have kept Manny's birth details correct and kept WGTB in the same place if they'd just had a couple of Manny's cousins celebrating their debuts at the same time. Because apparently a lot of girls do celebrate their debuts at the same time in families...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

siberian142

[42]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 9
    That was good but it should of been a episode. I like how even though JT and Paige only really talked in the earlier seasons and she still says goodbye. It seemed like some of the older students didn't really care
    Paulie_99 wrote:

That was beautiful... I agree with others - it should've been part of an actual episode. For example, the six month anniversary could be coming up and it could show people, primarily Liberty, dealing with it. And then this mini could've been the perfect closing scene. The p*nis pump was a nice touch.

And I loved the nod to the JLP blooper on the season 1 DVD: "Did that fetus just wink at me?!"

Lol really? Thats funny.

adristar

[43]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 7
    i just saw it and it so sad! ='( i seriously loved the song that came out at the end but i cant seem to find the name of it anywhere ='(

rubenjay1

[44]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 16
    DegrassiNomados wrote:
    JtLib4evR wrote:
    Bluefiremaster wrote:
    DepthofField25 wrote:
    -Master_K- wrote:

and yeah, I was sixteen in my senior year(at least until November anyways)

Hey, me too! I always felt really young compared to the people in my grade.

me too! I hate feeling like I'm younger than everyone in my year. I used to be the oldest and i liked it cause I couyld use the "I'm older than you" excuse. now i can't do that all the time anymore

Well, according to earlier seasons, Liberty is SUPPOSED to be the youngest of the original grade 7's because she SKIPPED grade 6, Manny is ALSO supposed to younger (how I don't know?) So that means Emma, Manny, JT and Toby were born in 1989, Lib in 1990 and Sean in 1988.

Also in BATM Manny states she used to babysit Danny, which is impossible since Danny SHOULD'VE been born in 1992 or 1993!

who the f*ck cares. lol. its a tv show.

LOL

DegrassiNomados

[45]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 10
    rubenjay1 wrote:
    DegrassiNomados wrote:
    JtLib4evR wrote:
    Bluefiremaster wrote:
    DepthofField25 wrote:
    -Master_K- wrote:

me too! I hate feeling like I'm younger than everyone in my year. I used to be the oldest and i liked it cause I couyld use the "I'm older than you" excuse. now i can't do that all the time anymore

Well, according to earlier seasons, Liberty is SUPPOSED to be the youngest of the original grade 7's because she SKIPPED grade 6, Manny is ALSO supposed to younger (how I don't know?) So that means Emma, Manny, JT and Toby were born in 1989, Lib in 1990 and Sean in 1988.

Also in BATM Manny states she used to babysit Danny, which is impossible since Danny SHOULD'VE been born in 1992 or 1993!

LOL

yeah that was my attempt at being funny.

rubenjay1

[46]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 16
    DegrassiNomados wrote:
    rubenjay1 wrote:
    DegrassiNomados wrote:
    JtLib4evR wrote:
    Bluefiremaster wrote:
    DepthofField25 wrote:
    -Master_K- wrote:

LOL

yeah that was my attempt at being funny.

well it was cuz people take tv shows way too seriously. especially this one for some weird reason.

JannyNJiberty

[47]Jan 5, 2008
    • level: 13
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcsdD9s0WNw

FanOfDegrassi

[48]Jan 5, 2008
    • level: 26
    The writers could have so easily fixed Manny's error by saying they are celebrating now because she wasnt home when her 18th birthday came around. Also I think it is retarded if the writers and everyone are trying to change everyone's birthdays to match the current year.

JadeRiddle

[49]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 1
    Hi do you know the name of the song playing at the end of the singer whos sings at the end of degrassi six months of the song?