Degrassi: The Next Generation Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on Much MusicIn Season

Season 12 News and Speculation (possible spoilers)

UnovaChampion

[1]Jun 16, 2012
    • level: 17

So we start off fresh with Degrassi's 12th season. 40 episodes long and by the end of it our current seniors will graduate.

This summer we'll blow through half the episodes in exactly a month's time. 7/16-8/16 in a new block called Degrassi Showdown.

1201 – Come As You Are, Part 1
    Airdate: Monday 7/16, 10pm
    Drew returns from break ready to end things with Katie. Clare is thrilled to see Eli, but is it mutual?

1202 – Come As You Are, Part 2
    Airdate: Tuesday 7/17, 10pm
    After blacking out, Drew tries to piece together what happened at the party.

1203 – Walking On Broken Glass, Part 1
    Airdate: Wednesday 7/18, 10pm
    Rejected and angry, Katie seeks revenge on Drew. Simpson asks Eli to work with Becky on the play.

1204 – Walking On Broken Glass, Part 2
    Airdate: Thursday 7/19, 10pm
    Drew feels like his life is falling apart. Meanwhile, Eli and Becky struggle to cast the play.

1205 – Got Your Money, Part 1
    Airdate: Monday 7/23, 10pm
    Zig tries to hide the fact that he's poor from Tori. Dave wonders if he's the right choice to play Romeo.

1206 – Got Your Money, Part 2
    Airdate: Tuesday 7/24, 10pm
    Zig will do anything to impress Tori… even steal. Fiona wants Imogen to define their relationship.

1207 – Say It Ain't So, Part 1
    Airdate: Wednesday 7/25, 10pm
    Alli is offered a scholarship to MIT. Jake decides college isn't for him.

1208 – Say It Ain't So, Part 2
    Airdate: Thursday 7/26, 10pm
    Alli makes a difficult choice. Jake tries to prove himself to his father.

1209 – Closer To Free, Part 1
    Airdate: Monday 7/30, 10pm
    Jenna bonds with Becky — and Becky's hot brother, Luke. Is it a problem that Jenna's not Christian?

1210 – Closer To Free, Part 2
    Airdate: Tuesday 7/31, 10pm
    Jenna gets baptized, but did she do it for the wrong reasons? Drew considers dropping out of Degrassi.

1211 – Waterfalls, Part 1
    Airdate: Wednesday 8/1, 10pm
    Clare tries to impress Asher. K.C. and Bianca play matchmaker.

1212 – Waterfalls, Part 2
    Airdate: Thursday 8/2, 10pm
    When Asher sexually harasses her, Clare reports him — and loses her internship. K.C. gets some surprising news.

1213 – Rusty Cage, Part 1
    Airdate: Monday 8/6, 10pm
    Cam blows off hockey practice to hang out with Maya. K.C.'s dad is released from jail.

1214 – Rusty Cage, Part 2
    Airdate: Tuesday 8/7, 10pm
    Cam struggles to live up to everyone's expectations on the ice. K.C. wants his dad out of his life.

1215 – Never Ever, Part 1
    Airdate: Wednesday 8/8, 10pm
    Imogen designs a set for the musical, but is it too elaborate? Meanwhile, Becky interferes with ticket sales.

1216 – Never Ever, Part 2
    Airdate: Thursday 8/9, 10pm
    Imogen worries about her dad's strange behavior. Becky bonds with Adam. Katie and Jake kiss.

1217 – Sabotage, Part 1
    Airdate: Monday 8/13, 10pm
    Clare writes an article that stirs up trouble at school and makes her a new enemy — Mike Dallas.

1218 – Sabotage, Part 2
    Airdate: Tuesday 8/14, 10pm
    Eli organizes a surprise birthday party to cheer Clare up, and starts to suspect that she's hiding something.

1219 – Scream, Part 1
    Airdate: Wednesday 8/15, 10pm
    When a group of parents try to stop the play, Eli takes action. Meanwhile, Becky wants to "save" Adam.

1220 – Scream, Part 2
    Airdate: Thursday 8/16, 10pm
    On opening night for Romeo and Jules, Tristan is nowhere to be found. Is it stage fright — or something worse?

Sounds like an exciting season so far. So go ahead and post your thoughts and speculation on what will go down.

-

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Seaig

[3]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 12

Sounds and Looks Promising! Can't wait!

Especially intrigued with the inclusion of Christian twins in the same grade as Clare. The question remains: Will we see Friendship Club again?

nightwing_gaang

[4]Jul 9, 2012
    • level: 9

What time zone is 10pm? I'm in pacific and I think Degrassi usually airs at 9 so wondering if that's central or if they pushed the time back an hour. Also, I can't seem to find it on TeenNick for next week... is it running under the heading Degrassi: The Next Generation still? Or has it moved to Degrassi: The Boiling Point? Because my DVR isn't set to record it....

I'll look again on my guide for it, but so far all I see are a bunch of old episodes. I'm really not sure how I feel about this new cast... I miss Paige and the old gang :/ and it was still good while Holly J was in it but now I'm basically watching it for Fiona's storyline. I really hope some of the new people are interesting... I don't want to see Degrassi get canceled after so long.

Edit: YES! Just looked at the descriptions and the Fiona Imogen relationship episode is on my birthday They better be in it more than just that, though, I need more lesbian smut until Glee comes back...

Edited on 07/09/2012 12:57am

teenj12

[5]Jul 9, 2012
    • level: 26
    I gotta say, I really like the idea of Romeo and Jules (Eli and Becky's new play). That's some deep chiz, but who else would write something so controversial than Eli right?

SqueakyYugi

[6]Jul 27, 2012
    • level: 13

In the S12 opener, "Chloe Rose" looks nothing like Katie Matlin, (she's with Jake spraying the hose), she's a short-haired Asian girl. What's the deal with that? Did they get a stand-in for Chloe or something?

UnovaChampion

[7]Jul 29, 2012
    • level: 17
    How does it not look like her?

SqueakyYugi

[8]Jul 29, 2012
    • level: 13

Heh, I wrote that before I had watched last Monday's episode where she comes in with her makeover. SO yeah, question answered.