Degrassi: The Next Generation Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on Much MusicIn Season

The Official Off-Topic Thread Part 2

  • Avatar of TygerKing

    TygerKing

    [101]Feb 1, 2008
    • member since: 08/09/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,676

    DegrassiNomados wrote:
    Does this mean season 2 is over for Heroes?

    If the writers strike continues, then pretty much, the 11 or 12 episodes will have been the whole season. And then we'll have to wait unti september-ish for season 3 (that's if the writers strike is over by then)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of THE_WARNED55

    THE_WARNED55

    [102]Feb 1, 2008
    • member since: 01/18/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 4,440
    Did anyone find the Lost premier kinda boring? I thought it was.....

    Next weeks looks 10x better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UnwrittenLaw628

    UnwrittenLaw628

    [103]Feb 1, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,444
    THE_WARNED55 wrote:
    Did anyone find the Lost premier kinda boring? I thought it was.....

    Next weeks looks 10x better.


    I would agree. Well it wasn't boring but I was kind of expecting more in some way.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of THE_WARNED55

    THE_WARNED55

    [104]Feb 1, 2008
    • member since: 01/18/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 4,440
    Yea, i expected alot more too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DegrassiNomados

    DegrassiNomados

    [105]Feb 2, 2008
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,659
    Well at least Matthew Fox is still there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JannyNJiberty

    JannyNJiberty

    [106]Feb 2, 2008
    • member since: 08/09/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,693
    so whose watching the Super Bowl tomorrow?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jmann1491

    jmann1491

    [107]Feb 2, 2008
    • member since: 02/02/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 57

    i am! im sort of sad the chargers and packers arent in it but its ok. the patriots are most likely gonna win so yeah im for them.

    yay for the funny commercials! i loved the george lopez foreign language class and the snickers one.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UnwrittenLaw628

    UnwrittenLaw628

    [108]Feb 2, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,444
    Super Bowl, Patriots, Party!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JannyNJiberty

    JannyNJiberty

    [109]Feb 2, 2008
    • member since: 08/09/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,693
    jmann1491 wrote:

    i am! im sort of sad the chargers and packers arent in it but its ok. the patriots are most likely gonna win so yeah im for them.

    yay for the funny commercials! i loved the george lopez foreign language class and the snickers one.



    I am a native San Diegan and when those dang patriots won, I was so upset. I know the Patriots will probably win, but I'm going to go for the Giants anyway. I can't wait for all the commercials.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Firetears

    Firetears

    [110]Feb 2, 2008
    • member since: 06/26/04
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 9,384
    TygerKing wrote:

    DegrassiNomados wrote:
    Does this mean season 2 is over for Heroes?

    If the writers strike continues, then pretty much, the 11 or 12 episodes will have been the whole season. And then we'll have to wait unti september-ish for season 3 (that's if the writers strike is over by then)



    The chance for more season 2 episodes has LONG been over. We'll be lucky to get season 3 pm time. For everyday that passes, season 3 is at risk of coming out MUCH later... if at all(unlikely, but at this point it's possible).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lusaku

    Lusaku

    [111]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 03/14/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 767

    Angelina Jolie is pregnant, it's official

    She is expecting twins

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UnwrittenLaw628

    UnwrittenLaw628

    [112]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,444
    Lusaku wrote:

    Angelina Jolie is pregnant, it's official

    She is expecting twins



    So what, she's going to have like 6 kids now. Well wow, good luck to her and Brad. Sheesh. =\
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of prsfan93

    prsfan93

    [113]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 11/24/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 139

    I'm watching american history X in my Holocaust/Intolerance class which iv'e watched a bout amillion times before but i'm gonna get out of the class as soon as i'm done with this movie cause i'm switching to drivers ed but i want to know for you who have seen the movie did derek mom have cancer? Ha Danny and derek were the main characters names

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Firetears

    Firetears

    [114]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 06/26/04
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 9,384
    The writer's strike might be over soon! And believe me, I don't believe any article but Eonline is very reliable and this article is positive. At this point, they say that it's over now but they just need to settle a few more things and we might get the official word TODAY.

    http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=77f5e2d3-ff3f-4d82-95a1-35421ae4b07a
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UnwrittenLaw628

    UnwrittenLaw628

    [115]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,444
    prsfan93 wrote:

    I'm watching american history X in my Holocaust/Intolerance class which iv'e watched a bout amillion times before but i'm gonna get out of the class as soon as i'm done with this movie cause i'm switching to drivers ed but i want to know for you who have seen the movie did derek mom have cancer? Ha Danny and derek were the main characters names



    Hm, not sure. I thought she might but I never looked it up. I love American History X though, quite an amazing movie. The curb stomp scene, oh boy!
    Haha, Danny and Derek. My, oh my, Danny and Derek.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MistressOfSnape

    MistressOfSnape

    [116]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 10/16/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,572
    prsfan93 wrote:

    I'm watching american history X in my Holocaust/Intolerance class which iv'e watched a bout amillion times before but i'm gonna get out of the class as soon as i'm done with this movie cause i'm switching to drivers ed but i want to know for you who have seen the movie did derek mom have cancer? Ha Danny and derek were the main characters names

    I don't remember her having cancer.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UnwrittenLaw628

    UnwrittenLaw628

    [117]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,444
    Firetears wrote:
    The writer's strike might be over soon! And believe me, I don't believe any article but Eonline is very reliable and this article is positive. At this point, they say that it's over now but they just need to settle a few more things and we might get the official word TODAY.

    http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=77f5e2d3-ff3f-4d82-95a1-35421ae4b07a


    That's an article from yesterday so strike is still on, for now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Firetears

    Firetears

    [118]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 06/26/04
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 9,384
    UnwrittenLaw628 wrote:
    Firetears wrote:
    The writer's strike might be over soon! And believe me, I don't believe any article but Eonline is very reliable and this article is positive. At this point, they say that it's over now but they just need to settle a few more things and we might get the official word TODAY.

    http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=77f5e2d3-ff3f-4d82-95a1-35421ae4b07a


    That's an article from yesterday so strike is still on, for now.


    Oh snap, it really is. That's why I never crossed any fingers when regarding to the Writer's Strike.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UnwrittenLaw628

    UnwrittenLaw628

    [119]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 07/17/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,444
    Firetears wrote:
    UnwrittenLaw628 wrote:
    Firetears wrote:
    The writer's strike might be over soon! And believe me, I don't believe any article but Eonline is very reliable and this article is positive. At this point, they say that it's over now but they just need to settle a few more things and we might get the official word TODAY.

    http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=77f5e2d3-ff3f-4d82-95a1-35421ae4b07a


    That's an article from yesterday so strike is still on, for now.


    Oh snap, it really is. That's why I never crossed any fingers when regarding to the Writer's Strike.


    I did just see another article similar to that one that said and I quote, "Breakthrough in talks with writers could see an end to the strike as early as next week." Ah, let's pray.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.