Degrassi: The Next Generation

Ghost In The Machine, Part Two

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Sep 07, 2004 on Much Music

• Paige deals with the aftermath of the trial.

"Ghost in the Machine" part 2 is a fanstastic episode. It's actually depressing how Paige lost the trial against Dean. But I love crazy Paige. I love how she told the whole frat that Dean's trying to get into what he did to her. Dean is such a big jerk. He admitted to Paige that he raped her and the whole trial is over. I wish Paige had something to record him with. Anyways, I love crazy Paige, and I love how She gets into Spinner's car and crashes it into Deans. I love how she knew she made a mistake and that she actually turned herself into the police. The subplot was so cute with Joey asking Craig for money because Joey might lose his business. I give this episode a 10/10.
  • Paige.Dean.Need I say more?

I love this episode. My fave episode from s4. Dean is a d***k, well duh, he raped Paige. It was soo messed up how he told her how she kept on coming back to him and told her she was good. Thank god Paige smashed his car.
    I thought it was so funny how Paige pushed that random girl in the hall at the party and the girl started to cry. It was HILIARIOUS.
    Best episode from s4.