Degrassi: The Next Generation

Got Your Money, Part One

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Jul 23, 2012 on Much Music

• Solid Two-Parter

Zig/Whisper Hug (A-Plot): I'm really starting to like Zig now. I feel bad that he's really poor :( . You can see how much he hates it, and he even states so at the end of Part 2. I did find it super funny when he Dined and Dashed xD. Marisol was like "Kid, hey kid, KID." :P . I felt bad for her too though Lmao.

Whisper Hug is a really cool band name. At first I thought it was a little weird, but hey "Downtown Sasquatch" is such a weirder name :P . I don't care what most of you say, but Imogen is totally AWESOME on those glasses! That's so original and creative. Which are two things that describe Imo perfectly :) .

Fiona/Imogen (B-Plot): I liked their plot. Good relationship development there. LOL at Fiona and Dallas. Those two are a mess together :P ! Dallas continues to be a really funny character, despite how much of a douche he is as well.

Dave/Alli/Romeo And Jules (C-Plot): They really should have waited to do it or not do it at all. Especially at the crucial stage they are at. Almost seniors, graduation soon, college etc. Alli is at fault too. You have to wait a few days after being on the pill before you "do it". I am continuing to like the play. I think the storyline centering around this play is much better than Love Roulette, which centered around Eli/Clare/Jake/Imogen. Eli is becoming a really good person. A much better character than his rage in the previous seasons. I find his budding friendship with Dave to be pretty awesome as well as his mentoring of Tristan.

Overall, a really solid two-parter.
  • degrassi

this is the only tv show watch