Degrassi: The Next Generation

Hollaback Girl, Part One

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 27, 2012 on MTV - Music Television

• What goes around comes around for Alli

Alli with comments of her own defended Dave from attacks against him on Facerange for Jacinta's accident.

A few seasons earlier Alli started the I Hate Holly J group and generated hatred to the person in question just like Dave with Jacinta's accident and the I Hate Holly J group was eventually shut down due dire consequences that it had produced.

I surmise that Alli remembers the experience with the I Hate Holly J group when she defended Dave on Facerange.

While Alli is obviously older and wiser now, it really goes to show that what goes around comes around.

• Bianca brings Katie to a club. Mo wants to take Marisol out on a official date. Alli finds out rumours about Dave.

"Hollaback Girl" Part one was a good episode. I'm loving Katie's pain-killer addiction storyline. I thought it was interesting how she used Bianca to get into a club, just so Katie could buy more Oxycontin. I was a little disappointed because I thought this would be a Bianca A-plot where Bianca would deal with her own issues instead of someone elses issues. I'm actually hoping that Drew breaks up with Katie and gets back together with Bianca. Mo's plot was entertaining with taking Marisol out on their first date and Marisol didn't even realize it was date. I love how Marisol thinks her first date will be Edge Walking at the CN Tower and then an expensive dinner. Alli and Dave's plot was a little intense with Alli finding out that there are rumours that Dave pushed Jacinta into the car. I feel really bad for Dave. I can't wait until the next episode. I give this episode a 8/10.