Degrassi: The Next Generation

Hollaback Girl, Part Two

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 04, 2012 on Much Music

• Hollaback Girl Part Two

So I thought this episode was really good. I'm glad we finally got some Bianca focus for once. She's really changed a lot, and the fact that Drew was so willing to be in a relationship with her while either staying with Katie, or dumping her in her time of need, shows that he hasn't. I think Bianca deserves better than Drew anyway, at least until he matures some. Katie becoming a druggie seemed rushed and a complete 180 from the perfect girl she was supposed to be last year, but since Chloe Rose had to finish filming the season early for whatver reason, I guess it had to be done so her character could be off the show for the last few episodes. I also liked the fact that Mrs. Torres finally showed some affection towards Bianca. It was a heartwarming moment!
  • Drew wants to break up with Katie. Bianca wants one person to believe in her. Alli brings Dave to a comedy club. Mo takes pictures with strippers.

"Hollaback Girl" Part Two was a terrific episode. Hearing about Katie's overdose was really intense. I love how everyone figured out she had an addiction to pain-killers. I'm really happy she's going to rehab to get help. I love how Bianca really turned her life around. I love how Mrs. Torres actually believes in Bianca. I love how she treated Bianca like a daughter. I think it sad how Bianca and Drew are in love with each other, but they can't be together because they don't want Katie to go over the edge. I love how Dave appreciated that Alli defended him with all those rumours going around about him. I love Dave's freak out at the comedian. I love how Dave thinks Alli deserves better, but I love how Alli wants to stay with him. I love how Mo takes those pictures with the stripper, then tells Marisol about it, and she gets really upset about it. I love how Mo apologized and things were good between them again. I give this episode a 8.5/10.