Degrassi: The Next Generation

If This Is It

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Jun 16, 2008 on Much Music

• This episode really showed us that Degrassi can successfully pull off an episode that isn't all about people dying, getting raped, or contracted AIDS .

7.3
    I reaally, reaaaalllly, liked this episode . It was a really pleasant surprise, because I know I was expecting it to suck .

First off, the way Spinner was acting in this episode totally make sense, Spinner's always been the type to do everything he could to avoid school work, or tests . The fact that The Studz played and totally bombed made me happy, because it was getting kind of annoying how everyone kept treating them like royalty, so hopefully that's over . The A Plot and the B Plot of this episode kind of tie in together, if you really think about it . Both Manny and Spinner have choices to make about either an opportunity, or their future & in the end, their best friends help them through it . I Loved the Manny storyline, too . It was a nice touch to see that they hadn't forgotten about Bernice , Lmfao . The flow of this episode just felt really nice, and there was a lot of little continuity throw backs that I really enjoyed . But, I kind of feel like Emma and Damien shouldn't really be together at all, they're honestly the stupidest couple . I can't wait until we see "We Built This City" and they go down in flames . On that note, I'm really excited for the season finale, now. And if this is the way Season 8 is, then I have no complaints .