Degrassi: The Next Generation

If This Is It

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Jun 16, 2008 on Much Music

• I think it was about on the same range as DSB, but a little boring-er in ways. Spinner A plot and a somewhat boring Manny B plot...bring back JANNY, please!!!

7.9
    Okay. I liked this episode but it was a litte "stale" if you know what I'm saying. It entertained me but I didn't pay much attention to it as I did to DSB. It was likable but I didn't rewatch it like I did DSB...once was enough. There was something about Spinner in this episode that made me say...ummm, what the hell? IDK, I can't really explain it. The B plot was kinda....blah. I think they could've focoused on something more interesting like: A Darcy or Toby subplot....hey I woulod have even settled for a Derek/Danny subplot than Manny's most boring B plot ever. The A plot made up for the boring azz B plot...I liked the idea that they focused on the fact that a lot of high school seniors don't really know what they are gonna be doing after they graduate. And thank God, Spinner is going to graduate! Loved the scene when Jimmy went into the handicap stall....for some reason it was really funny. But a watchable episode. Pretty good. Another good light hearted episode.