Degrassi: The Next Generation

Jesus, Etc., Part One

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 04, 2011 on Much Music

• Fitz is back and wants to talk to Eli and Clare. Sav needs to drummer in order to apply for university. Jenna thinks KC needs to study more about parenting.

"Jesus, Etc." was a pretty good episode. I love the A plot with Fitz coming back. I know Clare was struggling with her religion this season, so interesting how Fitz says he found Jesus. Who knows if he serious about it. He may be just saying that because Juvie was scary and he doesn't want to go back. It was really cute how Fitz apologized to Clare and Eli. Eli was being such an overprotective boyfriend. I wonder if his character will get crazy in the next episode. I love the Alli/Sav plot. Drew is awesome drummer and I'm glad that Sav decided to stab Alli in the back and use Drew as his drummer. It's not as if they were starting a band. Sav just needed a drummer so he could get into the university or college he wanted. I like the twist with Alli catching Sav choosing Drew to be the drummer. The end of the episode was awesome. I love seeing Sav get angry, but I think he was too harsh on Alli. Some of the things he said were true, but he needed to give Alli a little bit of sympathy. I don't think she made his life a living hell. KC and Jenna plot was boring. I'm hoping she has the baby soon. I give this episode a 9/10.