Degrassi: The Next Generation

Karma Chameleon

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Oct 13, 2002 on Much Music

• Ashley tries to get her friends back. Toby stands up to Spinner so he can go out with his sister Kendra.

This was a happy/sad episode of Degrassi: The Next Generation. Ashley is trying to get all her friends back. I thought everything was going to be alright between everyone. She was getting along with Jimmy and Paige. Jimmy totally overreacted about Ashley. She just wanted to be friends but he wants to be more than friends. Jimmy went to far when he called her a name that I don't really want to write down. Paige can be so evil sometimes. She wanted Terri to pick between Ashley and her group. Terri picked Paige's group. It so sad because Ashley and Terri are like best friends and Ashley crying was very sad. Toby likes Spinner's sister Kendra. It's really good that he actually finds someone he likes. I liked it when he stood up to Spinner and Spinner lets him go out with his sister. It was so brave of Toby. This is the first episode that Ellie is in it. I give this episode a 10/10.
  • That ashley does not have more friends from her party last year.

I think that Paige, Terri, and all of them should have not stoped being friends with ashley just because she make a mistake at a party that is now reason for paige, and terri and all of them not to be friends with ashley just becasue of what she did at her party
  • It's okay

5.1
    I love Ashley's new look; its so much better than that moppy mess of hair she had in the first season. I like that people are not willing to forgive Ashley because I think she did something completely stupid and she should have to work really hard to get her friends back. She insulted them all and I wouldn't blame them for not talking to her again. Mostly, its Paige that is convincing everyone not to talk to Ashley again, but I think that she deserves it to a certain extent. After a while, they should be friends again, but its true that when you screw up, you must work hard to get back to where you were in life.
  • Excellent

This episode of Degrassi, was one of the few that made me cry. The way Paige and Terri treated Ashley after last year, was horrifying. Ash made one mistake, and she goes down with no friends. And the way Terri betrayed her, was just wrong. When Ashley cried at the end, I cried. I felt really bad for her. This episode was one of the best and I hope they do more episodes that make me cry.