Degrassi: The Next Generation

Keep On Loving You

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Jun 07, 2010 on Much Music

6.1
  • Holly J. says "I love you" to Declan but Declan can't say it back. Danny gets jealous of Peter when Peter has to share a kiss with Chante in the play.

Great episode! The only thing wrong with this episode was that it could have a been used as a plot for other characters that need developement. I do like how Holly J. says "I love you" and Declan isn't ready for that. This episode shows that Declan is more than just player, he has a sensitive side. I like how this episode sets up for the movie with Declan and Fiona moving to New York, and Holly J. gettin an internship in New York. The play was kind of cool to watch since they'e been working on it all year. It was also kind of lame because Danny was jealous of Peter. It was kind of funny how Chante drank Danny's water instead of Peter's water. I really liked how this episode showed Fiona as a loner. She has no real friends at Degrassi. It's interesting how she really wants to move to New York. I can't wait to see her in the movie and her upcoming storylines in season 10. I also enjoyed seeing Jane and Peter sing. I give this episode a 7/10.