Degrassi: The Next Generation

Need You Now, Part One

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Mar 30, 2012 on Much Music

• Eli feels like he's stable while Bullfrog and his friends think otherwise. KC gets invited to Tyson's christening. Tori tries out for power squad.

"Need You Now" Part One was a excellent episode. I love the continuation of Eli's bipolar storyline. I find this storyline realistic because you don't just take the medication and become all better. It takes so many months for the body to get used of the medication and for there to be a noticeable difference in behaviour. I feel really bad that Eli is being treated differently because he's bipolar, but this episode did show his manic moments, so Bullfrog, Imogen, Adam, and Fiona have the right to be concerned. Eli is definitely manic right now with buying Imogen a very expensive camera, lying to Bullfrog, and continually leaving messages for Imogen. It was really intense how he throw his phone at the door and called Imogen a liar. I LOVE SEEING ADAM IN THIS EPISODE!!! I find it interesting that Imogen's father is blind. KC's plot was interesting with being invited to Tyson's christening. It was so sad when KC held Tyson and Tyson started crying. I feel kind of bad for KC because he wants to be more involved in Tyson's life, but the adopted parents don't seem to thrilled about KC. I love Tori's plot of trying out for power squad and then becoming the mascot. I give this episode a 9/10.