Degrassi: The Next Generation

Need You Now, Part Two

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2012 on MTV - Music Television

• Need You Now

This is actually one of the better episodes of season 11.5 (but that's really not saying much). The fact that Imogeli only lasted as a couple for 1-2.5 episodes really irritated me. I never shipped these two as a couple, but it still irks me that the creators are now using relationships as fillers for seasons! That's not cool! I do applaud Imogen though for saying what she did at the Dot to Eli "I spent all last year fantasizing over you, and now it's like I don't even know you" (it's not word for word but you get my point). Imogen has become a level headed non psycho, and now I can like her character. Yes, I ship EClare, but right now, Eli needs to get himself together before he dates anyone else.

I loved KC's storyline. Never thought this is the type of situation he'd be handling back when he was a freshman! However, if the creators try to put him and Jenna back together, I will be upset. That would be completely illogical.

I like Zig and Tori together (I'm in the minority, but whatever) and I thought this storyline was pretty decent. It looks like Maya is over Zig (and I can't blame her, he's not that great). I did however like that Tori still feels threatened by Maya, and in the end, Zig actually became the mascot so she could cheer. The freshmen storylines are really playful and innocent, and I'm really ennjoying them!
  • Eli is paranoid Imogen is cheating on him. KC wants to sue the Powells. Tori wants Zig to be supportive.

"Need You Now" Part Two was an awesome episode. I loved Eli's storyline. I love how he got so crazy in this episode with thinking Imogen's cheating on him with Jake and breaking into Fiona's house. I love how his therapist explained that it was just teenage hormones. Imogen's breakup with Eli was really sad, but I'm so happy they are staying friends. KC plot with so interesting. It's so sad that KC really misses Tyson. I can't believe he was thinking of suing the Powells. I'm glad he decided that he's going to do well in school to be a role model for Tyson. I love how the writer's remembered that KC was in a gifted class in season 8. I love how KC joined the Science Olympic team. I love Tori's plot of realizing that Zig isn't as committed to their relationship as she is. I love she confront him about it. It was so adorable how Tori got on the power squad because Zig decided to be the mascot. I give this episode a 8.5/10.