Degrassi: The Next Generation

Paradise City, Part One

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Aug 30, 2009 on Much Music

• this movei

really good episode. i enjoyed the sutff that happened in it a lot including that skank mia getting exaclyt what she deserved LUD hahahaha she's so annoying i cnanot stand her nor the actress i wish they would both go away and leave me forever!! 2well mia did now i'm just waiting for nina too hahahahaha i'm just hilarious. but anyway back yeah to the episod3e that i'm reviewing and trying to discuss to all ov you participation n reading my beauty that i'm rwriting on the eipsode. wsell actually honestly i dik what this episode is that i'm reivewing! laugh otu lie :)
  • Manny auditions of Mewesical High

"Degrassi Goes Hollywood" is a great movie. Initially, I disliked the movie because it seemed too Disney, but watching it a couple of times, I really enjoy the movie. Paige was very out of character in the movie. The writers destroyed her character. She treated Marco and Ellie horribly. And writers' could have continued her HIV storyline. Maybe by mentioning that she's HIV negative or something. Manny's plot was enjoyable. She basically had an abusive boyfriend storyline in this episode. I mean he didn't hurt her physically, but he did mentally. He destroyed her self esteem. I'm so happy that Jay and Manny got back together in this movie. I love how Manny got the role of Trixie. Ellie's plot was my favourite. It was the most intense part of this movie. This had the alcohplism storyline so many people were waiting for. Ellie was drinking and depressed because her father was in the war and he's back in the hospital with PTSD. I love how she meets Craig. The most intense scene was when she was walking in the water and Craig and Marco have to go save her. I give this movie a 9/10.