Degrassi: The Next Generation

Relax

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jan 26, 2003 on Much Music

6.6
  • Terri predicts that Paige is going to die. Liberty tries out for the hockey team.

Another great episode of Degrassi. I love Terri in this episode. I like how she's all into magic. Paige can be so evil sometimes. She shouldn't have pretend that she was dieing. I am so glad Ashley told Terri everything. Hazel can be mean sometimes too. I'm hoping she gets more storylines. Liberty tries out for the hockey team and she doesn't make it. It's so annoying that she pushes everyone too hard. She really wants to win. At least everyone on the team is a good sport and gives her a second chance. I liked the smile on her face at the end of the episode. I give this episode a 8.0/10.
  • i h8 liberty

Liberty can't believe that she didn't make the Girls' hockey team. So, when the coach asks her to be the team manager, Liberty puts all her energy into it. She ends up challenging the boy's basketball team to a game to get new uniforms sponsored by Jeremiah Motors. During the game Liberty becomes too much for the team so they quit. Liberty has to find a way to get the girls back into team spirit.

After reading Paige's palm, Terri is freaked out. Paige has no lifeline! Her days are numbered! Paige and Hazel discover Terri has made a mistake, but they decided to have some fun with her.