Degrassi: The Next Generation

Sabotage, Part Two

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Aug 14, 2012 on Much Music

• Awesome Fight :D

Clare/Eli/The Party (A-Plot): I think Clare should have told Eli sooner. About everything. Now the secret has reached the boiling point. Lmao at Clare being drunk. Dallas is so slimey kissing her while she was under the influence. I'm glad Clare/Katie/Jake teamed up to destroy the Ice Hound's reputation.

Too bad Clare got detention too. Alli was a good friend, convincing Eli to stay and to make Clare tell him what's going on. Pretty fudged up, Dallas giving Clare those beers for her birthday. That was a d*ck move. Showing up at her party was in itself. Why did Drew have to tell him? Aww, I guess the Dallas/Fiona friendship is ruined.

That was one hell of a good fight scene! Jake/Eli/Clare/Katie were awesome :D . Then Dave swooped in there and totally saved Alli! So sweet :) . Lastly, Imogen made it rain LMAO at how they all looked at her xDDDD.

Dave/Alli (B-Plot): I'm liking Dave's friendship with the niners. Tori can sing really well! I feel bad that Dave and Alli broke up.

Drew/Bianca (C-Plot): I thought it was nice that Dew proposed, but Bianca n't seem like the type to get married. I hope they actually get married unlike Manny and Jay.