Degrassi: The Next Generation

Should've Said No, Part Two

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Aug 04, 2011 on Much Music

And the story lines continue, I can already tell I'm going to like this season much better than the last. What I love about it most is that the Eli & Clare overload has been put to a halt to make room for much greater story lines. Dave & Alli make the best couple in my opinion. My two least-favorite characters as a couple makes a good match I guess.

I hope Sadie comes back as a regular of some sort, I hope to see a lot more story lines involving her. The Clare & Jake scenes were pretty good until we got quite a twist at the end of the episode. Interested in seeing how Degrassi will handle this, reminds me a lot of "Life with Derek" for some reason.

As for Drew being in a fight club: it's definitely fresh, and it's good to see Owen again. Hope to see an Anya follow up soon. Overall, good two parter.

• Drew wants to move unless he can find a way to cope with his PTSD. Clare and Jake have been keeping their relationship causal, but they soon find something out about their parents. Dave dating Sadie, but he also likes Alli.

"Should've Said No" part 2 is an amazing Degrassi episode. Drew has PTSD, in which everyone in the family denial about it, except for Adam. I'm not sure if Drew and Jess are official, but I hope to see more of her. I love Drew's fascination with wrestling. And I'm glad that Julian and Owen taught him a few moves, because that would be good self-defense if he's every in the same situation with someone from that gang again. I'm glad Drew decided to stay because I love his character now and I didn't want to see Adam move. It was intense how he punched the wall at the end of the episode. I'm glad Dave dumped Sadie before asking out Alli. I didn't want to see another cheating storyline. But I actually like Sadie. She deserves better than Dave. I love how she threw popcorn at him when they were breaking up. I'll probably end up liking Dave and Alli as a couple. I love Clare's plot. It's so sad that she found out her parents got divorce because her dad cheated on her mom multiple times. I love how Clare and Jake figure things out and their going to try at having some sort of relationship. The ending of this episode was so awkward yet awesome at the same time. At the end of this episode, Clare's mom and Jake's dad reveal that they are dating. I wonder if Clare and Jake will continue to date or just call off their whole relationship. If Degrassi does a consensual incest storyline, this could be it. I give this episode a 9.5/10.
  • superb

Clare/Jake- I like them as a couple. I like them as friends. I like them as whatever they happen to be. Jake seems nice and like a guy for Clare. I'm kind of annoyed with how many Clare plots we've been getting, or rather, her characterizations in said plots, but oh well i guess. And the ending, whilst kind of surprising, wasn't as humorous as people make it out to be.

Drew- it's good he is coming to terms with his PTSD (somewhat), and that he wants to stay at Degrassi. Drew's one of my favorite characters.

Dave/Alli- meh. Dave's a cool character and all but alli annoys me most of the time she is onscreen.

Good episode. B+ or so as my final grade

• Funny episode!

Clare/Jake: OMG, Clare and Jake are unofficially STEP-SIBLINGS!!!! This is funniest sh*t to happen on Degrassi! Also, nast!!!

Alli/Dave: Dave was ****ed up in the way he dissed Sadie, but I'm ready for DAlli. I guess Sadie will disappear into the Degrassi wormhole with Leia, Kendra, Hazel, etc.

Drew: Hope he copes with his PTTSD.