Degrassi: The Next Generation

Smash Into You, Part One

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2012 on Much Music

• Dave gets back together with Alli. Marisol gets partnered with Mo for a school project. Adam has a secret admirer.

"Smash Into You" was a good episode. It wasn't the best episode, but I know it's a set up for next weeks episode. It seems like Dave is having a stalker storyline. I love how Alli and Dave get back together, but his description of Jacinta, it sounds like Alli and Dave won't last long. Jacinta sounds really crazy and I think Alli will break up with Dave once she knows that Dave slept with her. I love Marisol's plot of being partnered with Mo for a project. I thought it was so funny how he put gum in her hair. It's awful that Marisol doesn't want to date Mo because he's fat. I love how we find out that Katie got surgery on her knee and that she's in recovery. I love Adam's plot. I love how he has a secret admirer. I'm really hoping that this secret admirer is Maya, just because Adam deserves a good girlfriend. I have a feeling that it's Tristan, which I hope it's not because Adam isn't gay. I give this episode a 7/10.