Degrassi: The Next Generation

Take A Bow, Part One

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Aug 29, 2011 on MTV - Music Television

7.6
  • Fiona feels more lonely than ever when everyone else has a date for prom besides her. Anya gets accepted into the army. Katie never though about losing her virginity until Marisol brings it up.

"Take A Bow" Part One is a fantastic Degrassi episode. I love how Fiona finally gets another "A" plot. I feel so sad for her. At the beginning of this episode she was the only one without a date. Holly J. and Sav are going just as friends and Anya and Riley are going just as friends. I love how Fiona goes to the art show. I love how Charlie painted a portrait of Fiona. Fiona was so sweet to buy the painting. It was so heartbreaking to find out that Charlie just wanted to go to prom with Fiona as friends and that she has a girlfriend called Meredith. The ending of this episode was so shocking with Fiona drinking alcohol. And I think she let Mr. Tuxedopants run away. The Anya plot was so cute. I love how she asks Owen to help get into shape for when she leaves for training for the army. And I'm so happy she got accepted into the army. It was so awesome how they made up and kissed. I just feel bad that Riley has no one to go with. I love the Marisol and Katie plot. I love how Drew agrees to be friends with Marisol so he can date Katie. I love how Marisol gets all excited that Katie is going to the prom with Drew and she automatically thinks this means that Katie is going to lose her virginity. I love how Katie asks all these questions to Drew to "get to know him" but she really wants to know if he'll get tested for STI's. I'm really glad he's going to get tested for STI's for Katie. I give this episode a 9/10.