Degrassi: The Next Generation

Take A Bow, Part Two

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Aug 30, 2011 on Much Music

• It's Graduation Day and Fiona is sad that she took a drink and that Holly J. is leaving. Katie comes up with plan to avoid being alone with Drew.

"Take A Bow" Part 2 is an excellent Degrassi episode. I love Fiona's relapse in alcoholism storyline. I don't think any other character went through a relapse. It was so intense how Fiona feels all lonely and she's pushing everyone away. I love how Charlie told Fiona the reason she feels lonely is because she's pushing people away. I love how Fiona visits Holly J. and surprises her with Chantay and Anya and they rent a limo and have their own prom. The moment when they were all talking about being scared of the future and laughing about setting Mr. Tuxdeopants free, and placing their handprints in cement and writing their initials was such an awesome moment in this show. I am so happy that Charlie found Mr. Tuxedopants. And I'm glad Fiona is going back to rehab to get better but it's sad that she's missing prom. And I'm so happy that Holly J. is having her kidney transplant so soon. The graduation was amazing. I love Holly J.'s speech. I love how Miss Oh awards the Excellence in Music Award to Sav and he goes in for a hug, but that would be inappropriate so they handshake instead. I was in tears when Riley's mother finally accepted that Riley is gay. I love how she called him handsome. The Katie and Drew plot was cute. I love how Drew has no STI's. I love how Katie comes up with plan for Marisol to show up so Katie and Drew don't have to have sex. I love how after Marisol leaves, Katie admits to being a virgin and saying she's not ready to have sex. I love how Drew says the reason he invited Katie over was for her to meet his mom. I give this episode a 10/10.