Degrassi: The Next Generation

Talking In Your Sleep

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 28, 2008 on MTV - Music Television

• Ummm a "Could have been better" episode: Paige has the A plot and Darcy/Jane have the B plot.

Okay. As labeled as one of the "shocking Degrassis" you would think they would bring it this episode, right? Wrong. Well they sort of did and sort of didn't. For a Degrassi Shoker, it felt like a "tamed" Degrassi episode. It's could've been better. I always knew Griffin and Paige would hook up. I think of all the episodes this season the Degrassi shocker episode should have been, Live to Tell. TIYS didn't deliever the shock value at all like I though it would. The B plot was sooo season 1 and the A plot barely stood on it's feet. I liked the chemistry between Paige and Griffin. And at least we saw somemore of one of my favorite charaters, Ellie...but not much. I was still a good episode but no anywhere near a Great Degrassi Shocker...like the one's in the past. Lastly I loved when we found out Lucas and Jane are siblings...it was kinda shocking....we've been getting a lot of Lucas lately haven't we?