Degrassi: The Next Generation

Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Mar 06, 2006 on Much Music

• Great episode, with only a few things that made me...slightly irritated.

"Total eclipse of the heart" focused around Marco, ex-boyfriend Dylan, and new boyfriend Tim. I really liked this episode and I really liked Marco with Tim (he's such a cutie), but I felt like they could have done a little more with their relationship (scratch that, a lot more with their relationship). Why'd they have to bring Dylan back? I know he was Marco's first everything, (trust me, I know the emotion that's tied in to your first boyfriend) but Dylan cheated on Marco. I mean, blatantly cheated on him...with some skeezy college boy. So why did Marco dump a potentially great relationship, for slutty, curly haired Dylan? Because he "loves" him, that's why. (whatever)

The second storyline was about Liberty dealing with her baby and the news of the adopted family's decision to move to Seattle. Yet again Liberty gets screwed. Are they afraid to base an episode around Liberty?

In conclusion: the episode was great, Dylan's a ho, Liberty has closure, Marco is stupid, and Tim's so fucking cute it hurts.