Degrassi Unscripted

TeenNick (Mini-Series 2004)

Degrassi Unscripted Fan Reviews (16)

• about the actors of degrassi...

this show is really really fun to watch bacause it gives you great facts to tell all your friends about degrassi. degrassi is my favorite show so ofcourse this really great to me cause i love to know everything i can about degrassi. the episode tell you alot compared to other degrassi specials. alot of degrassi specials like "degrassi tells all" dont really tell you that much about the show. i think the reason i like it better is because the show is a half hour long as conpared to degrassi tells all is only two to five mintutes long.
  • Would love more!

My favorite shows of the unscripted was of course my girl Lauren Collins, Miriam McDonald, and sexy Aubery Graham. I really loved Lauren's because she was so real in her show. I would love for them to bring it back and show more of the stars lives also. I would love to see Shane Kipple, Sarah Barrable-Tishauer, Ryan Cooley, and Deanna Casaluce if possible. But, if it doesn't comeback it was nice to be informed on how some of the stars live their lives and willing to share.
  • Degrassi Unscripted is an okay series that follows a cast member around for a day in the life point of view...

Degrassi Unscripted is an okay series that follows around a different cast member of Degrassi The Next Generation each week with a Day-in-the-Life point of view. The series is kind of interesting to see what the actors of the series are like when they aren't acting, but can be somewhat boring after a while.
  • Really good idea.

I watched all the unscripted epsiodes. This was sucha good idea. I good to know more about the cast. Like i found out Aubrey (jimmy) is half caucasian which was cool. I got to learn about everyones taste in clothes and stuff and what their hobbies were. I was amazed when i found out that Stacy (ellie) likes to wear pink because im so used to seeing her as a punk-rocker type.
  • should we have a new degrassi unscripted season?

i think that we should have a new degrassi unscripted season during the time we wait for season 5 of degrassi, i mean after all, the-n still hasnt interviewd andrea lewis(hazel), shane kippel(spinner) sarra barable tishauher(liberty) ryan cooley(jt) jake goldspie(toby) ETC i mean i think they all should get a chance to be nterviewd to!
  • I love this show. I think it's a must see.

I love that this show shows you what it is like to be in the life of a degrassi star. I really like the show. It is very good. I think that everyone should watch this. My favorite episode is the one with Paige. I love her in real life but I hate her character on Degrassi.
  • I think..............

It's ok, it could be better, or more interesting. But thats what i think so well my reveiew has to be 50 words long so i am wasting my space trying to get it to 50 words. hey you guys how do you feel about the real degrassi: the next generation......it rox my sox off, its da bomb well i guess thats it, bye!
  • this show is about all the cast stars on degrassi and the next generation!!this show talks about their life and you get to see sneak previews of the next season of degrassi!!

i love this show!!!i love to see what being a movie star is like in canada b/c it is so much differ than it is here in the United States.well it is a lit tle bit differ.lol.also you get to go in on the set of degrassi
    1111i think it is faboulous!
  • Degrassi off the set

Miriam's Dog, Adamo's Italian Heritage, Cassie's CD, Jake E's guitar, Lauren's friends, Stacey being friends with Lauren, Aubrey's cd promo, Melissa's singing. You can find all this on this show. Degrassi:Unscripted. The-N is doing all they can to get more people to watch the hottest show in Canada. I'm in love with Degrassi.
  • I don't really watch Degrassi, but this show is one of my guilty pleasures.

6.6
    This shows shows how the stars of Degrassi live. It's unscripted, so anything can happen. Even though it's a reality show, I find it quite interesting. I like the cast's bedrooms and houses. I don't really watch Degrassi, but this show is one of my guilty pleasures. It kind of needs a tune-up though.
  • love it

i really like it. its cool to see how the stars of degrassi act when the is no camera and to see there houses and there parents. its really cool. they are like real people but the are just in a really cool TV show. i wish that they did a degrassi unscripted on JT.
  • the show is very enjoyible.

the show is tottaly awesome. well sort of. it shows you their personal lives. some might call it invasion of privacy but i call it goood watchin\'!!!! the only thing is,is they show them little at a time. which sucks cause i want to see andera lewis\'s life unscirpted but what
  • This is the best! It shows how the lives of them really are behind the cameras!! I love it!! and Degrassi the next generation too!!

I love it so much!!! I would be so happy if I got on degrassi!! But, ya right. If no one likes the show, they are CRAZY!!!! But I like it!! I like both Degrassi unscripted,and Degrassi: The Next Generation too!! They are really good shows! I LOVE ALL of the drama that goes on in Degrassi: The Next Generation. It gets REALLY exciting.

Well, bye.
    Nicole W.

• i love degrassi:the next generation but degrassi unscripted is just plain dumb u can tell its fake

2.1
    i love degrassi:the next generation but degrassi unscripted is just plain dumb u can tell its fake and allot of the stuff wouldnt be happening if it wasnt for this show its not the worst show in the world but definitly isnt any where near the best. Its kinda informative to see what they do on the set but the stuff like when miriam micdonalds pants ripped, normally they wouldnt of made that big of a deal about it
  • Watch It!!!

I really like degrassi unscripted. I like it , because i love those behind the scenes shows. It shows that even though they
    re on television. It doesn't mean they're better than us. If you like to know the person behind the character this is the show for you. I definetly enjoy listening to what the person thinks of the character their playing
  • I totally love degrassi unsripted it funny and exciting and gives people lotz of good info about their lifes and how they became on degrassi my favourite chracter is Jimmy,Marco,Page,Emma, and hazel and sean they're good actors and they would probly be fu

I totally love degrassi unsripted it funny and exciting and gives people lotz of good info about their lifes and how they became on degrassi my favourite chracter is Jimmy,Marco,Page,Emma, and hazel and sean they're good actors and they would probly be fun to hang out with everyday on saturday.