Deion & Pilar: Prime Time Love Forums

Tuesday 10:30 PM on OxygenBetween Seasons

Prime TRASH It is even sad

llmoon

[1]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 2

The sad part is that it is called a reality show and it is all fake, as fake as her breasts. The real story would have been a lot better and may be educational to girls out there.

They are trying to make Pilar a role model and it is scary

You want reality about Pilar Biggers and her catch?

The show, let me tell you, has nothing to do with reality. I know Pilar for years now and I am very sad that she's using people like you to get some fame, which is all that she ever wanted and Deion knows it. I feel bad for him because he thought he was getting a good wife for his kids and all he got is a gold digger. Has Pilar ever even shown her real face to anyone?

Pilar comes from Elmira, New York and she had very hard working parents. She tried college for a while but she went to Miami to visit her sister Kandie and her brother Scottie and she met her first catch... Johnny Mitchell from the New York Jets. He met her in a club and, like the movie Pretty Woman, bought her clothes, a car and a ring. She was engaged to Johnny one month after meeting him She was only about 20 years old and against her family's advise she moved to New York City with him hoping he would marry her. At this point she had quit college, of course, which was Syracuse University and her father and mother had fought very hard for her to be able to attend for the past 2 years. Keep in mind that her sister and brother, Kandie and Scottie had to start working at an early age and they could never attend a 4-year university. So it was a very big deal. But when things didn't work out with Johnny Mitchell about 4 months later, she didn't go back to college, she went back to Miami. Then she tried to be a model but it didn't work at all so she just left with a friend to Chicago. There she did some print work and tried hard to hang out with Chicago Bulls players. After some months she left with someone else to Los Angeles. She again struggled with modeling, got into music videos... and she met her second catch, who you wonder? Wesly Snipes

He's a much older guy and wiser so she did not get an engagement out him. But he did buy her a new car. About 1 year later she met Deion, her third catch, and this one fell all the way! She got him through the God talk and religion because he was going through a lot at the time with his divorce. He really wanted a mother for his kids. What's funny, if you have watched Beyond the Glory in 1999, in that show, Deion explains how she is an angel sent from heaven!! She really is a good actress, you should hear her.

Now the story is that she always wanted fame for herself and attention and Deion does not like that. So she is playing the very hard working mother who is smarter than him and struggles a lot taking care of the the mansion, the money.... and he does not let her have a career. Well she says she is a former actress/model so she wants to get that back. Of course, now she is Pilar Sanders, not Pilar Biggers. So if he would help her she could be like Tyra Banks or one of those successful ones!! That's how smart she is. Yes, she is smart because through this show she may very well get enough sympathy since she married a very very bad man, Deion, who according to her, is not a good husband because she cannot be equal partner with his wealth and success.

So that's reality. A lot better than the show, don't you think?

Edited on 03/06/2008 9:08am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aboojoe

[2]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 1
    To all that may come across this message, I have a different approach to this person that posted this message about Pilar. I too have known mrs, Sanders formally known as miss Pilar Biggers.Since she was a child and still to this day, as a matter of fact I just met with her and her Husband two days ago.We could go into all the tid bits of this young ladies life, as this prior person did. Trust me when you know someone personally, and someone writes a post like that, the first thing you want to do is cuss them out. As a christian, you have to use better judgement, than to stoop down to the level of a person who has nothing else to do but to come on this site, and air someone's laundry. Now I to Am from ELMIRA, NY. a town in the southern tier of upstate, that only has at this time about 30,000 people so everyone knows everyone.This person is very detailed about Pilar's movements and life, and what that tells me is that they may hold a little ENVY in their system don't you think. Even My closest friends in high school I'm not that detailed about their life.I could pick her post apart, but there's really know need for that because frankly "it solves nothing." I just thought you all needed to read two sides of the story before you make a judgement. Trust me on this!!!! the peson who posted this is "Still" stuck in Elmira, where their's Absolutely nothing to do Period. Except look at grown people play video games, and make babies.It was deion who approached Pilar, and "Pilar" would not move until she knew it was final with Deion and his ex wife. It was "Pilar" who broke it off with Wesley Snipes, because he wanted to marry her and wanted her to stop her career, which at the age of 23 she was not ready to do. Trust me anybody else "the poster" would have drop that career like a bad habit.Pilars been with Deion 11yrs now. I know alot of Golddiggers probably even the "poster" if I had her name. that would have been gone by now. I mean lets face it folks Pilar has three of Deion's kids all under 10. she could live very high on the Hog if she was a golddigger. I mean Deion's first wife is doing very well. Pilar has done TV, video's, print. Check it out on IMBD.com. I am an actor, still a work in progress but surely at this point not with credits like Pilar had. It's not easy giving up what you love to do even if your husband or wife is a millionaire or not.She was'nt a lawyer, nurse, secretary, before deion came along, she was a model and aspiring actress. After 11yrs and 9yrs married she wants to show America that Pilar Sanders is not just the wife of Deion Sanders, but that she is funny and Talented too.Have we all made mistakes in our lives. of course.Pilar understands that eveyone out here is not gonna speak good about her or Deion, and there's always A person out here either from your past or your current looking to take you down.To everyone that reads this. Much success. to you in whatever you do, everyone's not gonna be for you, especially, especially if fame and notoriety is what you're striving for, just hope you have a friend like me that has your back, and would never stab you in it, know matter how much bad they know about you. God bless.

aboojoe

[3]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 1
    To all that may come across this message, I have a different approach to this person that posted this message about Pilar. I too have known mrs, Sanders formally known as miss Pilar Biggers.Since she was a child and still to this day, as a matter of fact I just met with her and her Husband two days ago.We could go into all the tid bits of this young ladies life, as this prior person did. Trust me when you know someone personally, and someone writes a post like that, the first thing you want to do is cuss them out. As a christian, you have to use better judgement, than to stoop down to the level of a person who has nothing else to do but to come on this site, and air someone's laundry. Now I to Am from ELMIRA, NY. a town in the southern tier of upstate, that only has at this time about 30,000 people so everyone knows everyone.This person is very detailed about Pilar's movements and life, and what that tells me is that they may hold a little ENVY in their system don't you think. Even My closest friends in high school I'm not that detailed about their life.I could pick her post apart, but there's really know need for that because frankly "it solves nothing." I just thought you all needed to read two sides of the story before you make a judgement. Trust me on this!!!! the person who posted this is "Still" stuck in Elmira, where their's Absolutely nothing to do Period. Except look at grown people play video games, and make babies.It was Deion who approached Pilar, and "Pilar" would not move until she knew it was final with Deion and his ex wife. It was "Pilar" who broke it off with Wesley Snipes, because he wanted to marry her and wanted her to stop her career, which at the age of 23 she was not ready to do. Trust me anybody else "the poster" would have drop that career like a bad habit.Pilars been with Deion 11yrs now. I know alot of Golddiggers probably even the "poster" if I had her name. that would have been gone by now. I mean lets face it folks Pilar has three of Deion's kids all under 10. she could live very high on the Hog if she was a golddigger. I mean Deion's first wife is doing very well. Pilar has done TV, video's, print. Check it out on IMBD.com. I am an actor, still a work in progress but surely at this point not with credits like Pilar had. It's not easy giving up what you love to do even if your husband or wife is a millionaire or not.She was'nt a lawyer, nurse, secretary, before deion came along, she was a model and aspiring actress. After 11yrs and 9yrs married she wants to show America that Pilar Sanders is not just the wife of Deion Sanders, but that she is funny and Talented too.Have we all made mistakes in our lives. of course.Pilar understands that eveyone out here is not gonna speak good about her or Deion, and there's always A person out here either from your past or your current looking to take you down.To everyone that reads this. Much success. to you in whatever you do, everyone's not gonna be for you, especially, especially if fame and notoriety is what you're striving for, just hope you have a friend like me that has your back, and would never stab you in it, know matter how much bad they know about you. God bless.

llmoon

[4]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 2
    It is not like she left a very successful modeling or acting career.... SHE WAS 26 or so when she married Deion. In fact, Deion himself says exactly that. She was noone and had nothing when she married him. At 26 if you are a good model you are aldeay done and made your career. You are really leaving nothing behind as a model at 26. Yes, she looks and sounds like a gold digger.

She has put herself in the spotlight or public eye. We the public have our opinions and express our toughts about people that expose their life in the public.
    So the person who posted all the negative or positive info is entitled to do that about a person who is exposing her life in TV.

Yeah, the public wants the dirt... of course