Deion & Pilar: Prime Time Love

Pilar's Lesson/Birds and the Bees

Aired Tuesday 10:30 PM Apr 22, 2008 on Oxygen

• Deion, I have watched for many years, but I hate to tell you this, the brains in this family belong to Pilar. You cute and all that, but your "acting" stinks. Pilar, you rule, and it is time for Deion to realize this.

Deion, I have watched for many years, but I hate to tell you this, the brains in this family belong to Pilar. You cute and all that, but your "acting" stinks. Pilar, you rule, and it is time for Deion to realize this. I don't care that you played for Dallas, my team, or if you played in Canada, you treat Pilar, on the show, like she is your hired help. There is cute, and there is silly, and you may be "cute" but you act stupid. All the money in the world wouldn't make me put up with your antics. One other thing, I do know football and baseball. I cheered at the University of Texas when Earl Campbell played, and went to every Astros game I could make. Pilar you have a lot of guts to live with this man. Other than money and a great smile, what the hell does Deion have? He has you, the brains of this family. Pilar, you rule!