Cancelled already?

TVvuer69

[1]Jan 31, 2010
    • level: 58
    It seems next week's episode of Demons is the series finale which is a surprise to me. It seemed to get a lot of critical acclaim, but yet it's ending after only a few episodes. Were the show's ratings that low in the UK? It's bad enough a TV season there (or what they call a series) is less than a dozen episodes. These days, a new show seems to be off the schedule not very long after it debuts. Well, at least I found this show when I did. Even though last night's episode was a bit predicatable, I have enjoyed the series overall.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rapturerogue

[2]Feb 2, 2010
    • level: 45
    I just discovered it myself today while scrolling through my on-demand videos from BBCAmerica. Maybe it was only meant to be a mini-series? Though I would have liked it to last a little longer, I'll be satisfied with it only having a 6 episode run as long as the last episode has some sort of closure. The concept was great and could have lasted a few seasons...it reminded me of "Buffy" in a way: kid finds out he's been chosen to fight demons and vampires because of his lineage, has a foreign "watcher"...

Yaspaa

[3]Mar 3, 2010
    • level: 79
    Philip Glenister declined to return, so six episodes is all we get.