Descendants of Darkness Forums

TELETOON (ended 2000)

Who's the hottest guy in Descendants of Darkness in terms of appearance?

Who's the hottest guy in Descendants of Darkness (Yami no Matsuei)?

seenoong

[1]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 10
    I wonder if there will be people visiting this forum. Seems like so dead to me. Anyway, I just finished the anime and I can't believe how surprisingly good it is. I know...I was blushing all the time especially when Muraki makes advances to Tsuzuki or when Tatsumi appears. Needless to say, I love Tatsumi and Muraki the most. Even though Muraki is evil but he's just so HOT that I can't hate him and Tatsumi...ahhh, I love him since the first episode. He is sooooo "kakkoii". Anyway, I'm curious to know how many people like this anime and which character is the hottest in people's mind.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MonstersInside

[2]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 10
    I just finished watching this anime (over a period of about 17 hours, ha). I think it's absolutely great. I'm desperate to get my hands on the manga or scanlations but they just aren't around.

I have to say Tatsumi, because even though Tsuzuki is my favourite character he's more cute than hot. =P

smartguy_90640

[3]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 15
    MonstersInside wrote:
    I just finished watching this anime (over a period of about 17 hours, ha). I think it's absolutely great. I'm desperate to get my hands on the manga or scanlations but they just aren't around.

I have to say Tatsumi, because even though Tsuzuki is my favourite character he's more cute than hot. =P

i agree Tatsumi