Designed to Sell

Sunday 8:00 PM on HGTV Premiered Jan 01, 2006 In Season

Designed to Sell Fan Reviews (2)

7.6
  • I used to watch this show but now it is just boring.

BLAH A show that is boring. Is all they do is redo the entire house so it will sell faster. They have some person come in and criticize the whole house then they redo everything the way they want it to do the way they like it then sell it. Im sure your just bursting with excitement. I do not reccomend this show at all. This is one of the worse house type shows I have seen. This show is bad like Divine Design. Please do not watch this. This show is horrible, bad, boring, not cool, disastrous, horrifying, stupid, and lots of other things.
  • I started watching HGTV while still living in another city. Our house had been damaged by a tornado in 2003 and we had to move. We moved into a new townhouse that was quite a bit smaller than our old home and therefore we didn't do much decorating.

After moving back into our old home in 2004, we continued to watch HGTV on a daily basis. We were amazed at the talented decorator ability to take a budget of $500-$2,000 and create such a beautiful decore. I got some great ideas on how to decorate tastfully and inexpensively as well.

I also learned how to place furniture around the house and to take advantage of every area in our newly renovated house. Lisa does a wonderful job of taking just $2,000 and making any house a "masterpiece".

On last night's show (Thursday, November 23, 2006) she was able to re-create the living room area, and add a dinning room too. The couples house had been on the market for 4 months, but after the "makeover" it sold that SAME day!