Designed to Sell

Sunday 8:00 PM on HGTV Premiered Jan 01, 2006 In Season

Designed to Sell Fan Reviews (2)

7.6
  • I started watching HGTV while still living in another city. Our house had been damaged by a tornado in 2003 and we had to move. We moved into a new townhouse that was quite a bit smaller than our old home and therefore we didn't do much decorating.

After moving back into our old home in 2004, we continued to watch HGTV on a daily basis. We were amazed at the talented decorator ability to take a budget of $500-$2,000 and create such a beautiful decore. I got some great ideas on how to decorate tastfully and inexpensively as well.

I also learned how to place furniture around the house and to take advantage of every area in our newly renovated house. Lisa does a wonderful job of taking just $2,000 and making any house a "masterpiece".

On last night's show (Thursday, November 23, 2006) she was able to re-create the living room area, and add a dinning room too. The couples house had been on the market for 4 months, but after the "makeover" it sold that SAME day!