Desire Forums

Weekdays 8:00 PM on MyNetwork TVBetween Seasons

Alex & Andrea

Irris

[1]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 3

I'm just so glad that Alex & Andrea got together in the end.  Alex truly deserved her & she truly loved him.  Hooray for Alex!!!!  His character is such a sweety.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

myvue

[2]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 1
    Would agree they "DESERVE" each other, although I don't agree with the reason. Would not wish the two of them on anyone else. Alex deserves the "Drama" that is Andrea Zavatti.

Irris

[3]Dec 5, 2006

I felt happy for them cuz they both TRULY LOVED each other, no strings attached.  Just PURE GENUINE LOVE.  What more could a person ask for!

Even those who didn't like Alex' character must agree that he's a good catch.  Jessica said it ever so correctly when she told Andrea one time not to let Alex slip away cuz she wished she could be lucky enough to find a guy like Alex.

choppywater123

[4]Dec 6, 2006
    I don't agree with any of you, I lost respect for wimpy Alex a long time ago, especially if he thought Louis was dead! And he is in bed with Ms. Drama 2006 Andrea. And her I have less respect for! T hey are at the bottom of my list.
    No matter what no one will change my mind, Louis will always love her and after she double crossed him no less, that is love! How he can be in their presence with Jessica, she looks like a woman, she is pretty, but there is something about her that has zero appeal.
    Louis after all he went thru, and it was plenty for her, he should have ended up with Ms. Drama 2006 Andrea.
    Also, they must have changed the ending or had a couple of endings going because Victoria went out the window, black top and gold skirt.
    George was right, Louis, Andrea, and Victoria treated him horribly so he flipped and now he is dead.
    The real couple here is Peter and Rita although I still have my reservations about what he did, walk out on the family, when those boys were little. Cully and Erica will start their family and have a good life together.
    Marco and Cara is another thing, she will start fighting with him because she cannot be a queen anymore, so they will eventually split and have to have witness protection plan separately. She is very easy with the gun when she ge ts angry so I wouldn't put it past her to kill Marco in anger.
    And don't put it pass Andrea if she had two brothers at the end of their seats, she has no morals and will pick up with someone else even though when they were walking away from the wedding they implied to each other marriage is good.
    Remember at the end when Louis and Alex were going to dance with Andrea and Jessica, Louis said kiddlingly how about bet ting again. He will always love Andrea and is just settling for Jessica because he likes class.
    Why did Suzie go with that old man, he was old enough to be her grandfather, but he was healthier looking than Anna Nicole Smith husband. Why didn't they chose George Clooney for that one second part. That would have blown us all away.
    I am happfor Ms. Lin get ting promoted.

Irris

[5]Dec 6, 2006
    choppywater123 wrote:
    I don't agree with any of you, I lost respect for wimpy Alex a long time ago, especially if he thought Louis was dead! And he is in bed with Ms. Drama 2006 Andrea. And her I have less respect for! T hey are at the bottom of my list.
    No matter what no one will change my mind, Louis will always love her and after she double crossed him no less, that is love! How he can be in their presence with Jessica, she looks like a woman, she is pretty, but there is something about her that has zero appeal.
    Louis after all he went thru, and it was plenty for her, he should have ended up with Ms. Drama 2006 Andrea.
    Also, they must have changed the ending or had a couple of endings going because Victoria went out the window, black top and gold skirt.
    George was right, Louis, Andrea, and Victoria treated him horribly so he flipped and now he is dead.
    The real couple here is Peter and Rita although I still have my reservations about what he did, walk out on the family, when those boys were little. Cully and Erica will start their family and have a good life together.
    Marco and Cara is another thing, she will start fighting with him because she cannot be a queen anymore, so they will eventually split and have to have witness protection plan separately. She is very easy with the gun when she ge ts angry so I wouldn't put it past her to kill Marco in anger.
    And don't put it pass Andrea if she had two brothers at the end of their seats, she has no morals and will pick up with someone else even though when they were walking away from the wedding they implied to each other marriage is good.
    Remember at the end when Louis and Alex were going to dance with Andrea and Jessica, Louis said kiddlingly how about bet ting again. He will always love Andrea and is just settling for Jessica because he likes class.
    Why did Suzie go with that old man, he was old enough to be her grandfather, but he was healthier looking than Anna Nicole Smith husband. Why didn't they chose George Clooney for that one second part. That would have blown us all away.
    I am happfor Ms. Lin get ting promoted.

Everyone's definitely entitled to their own opinion, but once again let's not forget the fact that at the start Louis was the one who double-crossed his own brother Alex just to get with "Ms. Drama 2006 Andrea" (that's funny!!!)] So really, Andrea was only in love with an illusion of who she thought Louis was, but deep down it was Alex she truly loved & she even told Louis that. I'm just glad Alex & Andrea got together in the end cuz their love was able to endure all that stuff Louis tried to do to keep them apart.

I think I agree with you that even though Jessica's character is nice it's almost as if she has zero appeal & it did appear as if Louis was just settling for her which he didn't have to. That's like taking seconds.

myvue

[6]Dec 6, 2006
    Don't believe anyone is trying to "EXCUSE" Louis for the part he played in the Alex/Andrea/Louis love triangle, just that Louis is not "alone" in the responsibility for that situation. Andrea told Alex they "both" should have said something to each other about how they felt. To Louis she said she never should have gotten involved with him in the first place--it was always Alex she loved. I believe she was settling for Louis because she felt he was the next best thing to having Alex. I take issue with her not having more "RESPECT" for the brothers' relationship. With Alex/Andrea I take issue with how "quickly" they got involved with each other after Louis' disappearance--under 3 months.

Irris

[7]Dec 6, 2006
    myvue wrote:
    Don't believe anyone is trying to "EXCUSE" Louis for the part he played in the Alex/Andrea/Louis love triangle, just that Louis is not "alone" in the responsibility for that situation. Andrea told Alex they "both" should have said something to each other about how they felt. To Louis she said she never should have gotten involved with him in the first place--it was always Alex she loved. I believe she was settling for Louis because she felt he was the next best thing to having Alex. I take issue with her not having more "RESPECT" for the brothers' relationship. With Alex/Andrea I take issue with how "quickly" they got involved with each other after Louis' disappearance--under 3 months.

I hear ya. I just don't feel that Louis should've ended up with her just because of all he went through for her. People should be with each other because deep down they really want to be with each other & that feeling should be MUTUAL & not forced. And we all know that from the start Andrea's heart was with Alex & vice versa. So yea, maybe the stuff inbetween may have been rather touchy, but I feel that in the end the one who deserved her got her. I'll never forget at the start when Alex & Louis were comparing Andrea [before they both knew it was her that they both liked] Alex was real sincere & Louis was only talking about superficial stuff about Andrea like her figure or whatever. So obviously Alex was genuine from the start. Now I will say that as the story went along Louis may have ended up truly loving her but the foundation of his love wasn't as pure as Alex's feelings.

Ah well, it's all said & done now!! I can now distance myself from these characters cuz sometimes I find myself getting all wrapped up in these dramas!!

08810girl

[8]Dec 6, 2006
    If it were not for the letter Louis gave Andrea (that Alex wrote) Andrea would have been with Louis. Alex lost a brother & Andrea lost her Father & her house, Andrea found out that the letter was from Alex & they were trying to confort each other over their losses. ...Louis told Alex "double or nothing."RE: their bet 

08810girl

[9]Dec 6, 2006
    08810girl wrote:
    If it were not for the letter Louis gave Andrea (that Alex wrote) Andrea would have been with ***ALEX. Alex lost a brother & Andrea lost her Father & her house, Andrea found out that the letter was from Alex & they were trying to confort each other over their losses. ...Louis told Alex "double or nothing."RE: their bet 

I meant Andrea would have been for Alex

myvue

[10]Dec 6, 2006
    I did not start out being a fan of Louis'--Louis matured, evolved over time--he IMO was infactuated with Andrea--she being the first time he has had "mature" feelings for "any" woman. Andrea was "NO" more right for Louis than Louis was right for her. I don't believe she should have been with Louis "Just" because of all he did to try to win her over. In Louis I saw an incredible "Man"--the qualities that others saw in Alex were "Obvious" it was the way the "script" was written. I could see right before he was kidnapped how incredible LOUIS is--something that became clearly known later on to other viewers.

08810girl

[11]Dec 6, 2006

myvue wrote:
    I did not start out being a fan of Louis'--Louis matured, evolved over time--he IMO was infactuated with Andrea--she being the first time he has had "mature" feelings for "any" woman. Andrea was "NO" more right for Louis than Louis was right for her. I don't believe she should have been with Louis "Just" because of all he did to try to win her over. In Louis I saw an incredible "Man"--the qualities that others saw in Alex were "Obvious" it was the way the "script" was written. I could see right before he was kidnapped how incredible LOUIS is--something that became clearly known later on to other viewers.

Yes,  myvue, Andrea was the first girl that Louis really cared for .... Well, I kind of feel sad for Louis after he was locked in the cellar for 2 months: who wouldn't be a little ticked off with the world.

Irris

[12]Dec 6, 2006
    myvue wrote:

I think it was someone else who posted that they felt Louis should've been with Andrea because of all he went through. You're right, Louis did evolve into a better man, can't take that away from him. It's just that Andrea's heart was with Alex from the start for all the right reasons. That was my point. I did feel bad that Louis had to go through all he did with Andrea but I guess that's kharma!!

RoyBGreen

[13]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 2
    Hey guys.  Its just show.  These people aren't real.  Its over.  Move on.

choppywater123

[14]Dec 7, 2006
    Look I think all three were wrong. Of course that was the premise of the show.
    The wimp, Alex, should have t old her when they were having dinner in the kitchen or the day after, his feelings, a let ter, why a letter. So Louis got a hold of the letter, he loved her to . As they say all is fair in love and war.
    Ms. Drama let Louis on. Even though her heart was with the wimp. So her motives were not honorable either.
    I will nevear forget when Louis had to geat out of town how sincere he was with Ms. Drama Queen asking her to go with him and meeting him back at 5 p.m. He was unbelievably sincere. Just in his eyes alone.
    I have personal experience with this, I was dating a guy whom I liked for awhile. When he saw my sister, that was the end of me, it was only because of me she didn't date him, I was so devastated and embarrassed. Love triangles with siblings are very emotional. And that is what Louis said, he was hurt with Andrea but even more astonished with the wimp Alex's behavior.
    So the Drama Queen and the wimp ended up together. Good for them.
    But Louis, should have never been stuck with Jessica. How can someone pret ty have absolutely no appeal was it her shape, her face was pret ty somet hing was wrong there. The writers should have thought this one out more.
    I still cannot get over how handsome Daniel is. Wow, what a looker with out those sunglasses.

08810girl

[15]Dec 7, 2006

choppywater123 wrote:
    Look I think all three were wrong. Of course that was the premise of the show. The wimp, Alex, should have t old her when they were having dinner in the kitchen or the day after, his feelings, a let ter, why a letter. So Louis got a hold of the letter, he loved her to . As they say all is fair in love and war. Ms. Drama let Louis on. Even though her heart was with the wimp. So her motives were not honorable either. I will nevear forget when Louis had to geat out of town how sincere he was with Ms. Drama Queen asking her to go with him and meeting him back at 5 p.m. He was unbelievably sincere. Just in his eyes alone. I have personal experience with this, I was dating a guy whom I liked for awhile. When he saw my sister, that was the end of me, it was only because of me she didn't date him, I was so devastated and embarrassed. Love triangles with siblings are very emotional. And that is what Louis said, he was hurt with Andrea but even more astonished with the wimp Alex's behavior. So the Drama Queen and the wimp ended up together. Good for them. But Louis, should have never been stuck with Jessica. How can someone pret ty have absolutely no appeal was it her shape, her face was pret ty somet hing was wrong there. The writers should have thought this one out more. I still cannot get over how handsome Daniel is. Wow, what a looker with out those sunglasses.

Alex thought that Andrea didn't like him: Because one time, Alex made a date with Andrea but Louis told Andrea that Alex couldn't make it. Louis also hid Alex's cel phone so Alex couldn't hear Andrea call. (this was the time when Jessica came over their house & watched TV with Alex after Louis told Jessica that Alex liked Jessica.)

myvue

[16]Dec 7, 2006
    choppywater123,

Are you S_________ from another website? You (your comments) seem familiar to me.

Irris

[17]Dec 7, 2006
    08810girl wrote:

choppywater123 wrote:
    Look I think all three were wrong. Of course that was the premise of the show. The wimp, Alex, should have t old her when they were having dinner in the kitchen or the day after, his feelings, a let ter, why a letter. So Louis got a hold of the letter, he loved her to . As they say all is fair in love and war. Ms. Drama let Louis on. Even though her heart was with the wimp. So her motives were not honorable either. I will nevear forget when Louis had to geat out of town how sincere he was with Ms. Drama Queen asking her to go with him and meeting him back at 5 p.m. He was unbelievably sincere. Just in his eyes alone. I have personal experience with this, I was dating a guy whom I liked for awhile. When he saw my sister, that was the end of me, it was only because of me she didn't date him, I was so devastated and embarrassed. Love triangles with siblings are very emotional. And that is what Louis said, he was hurt with Andrea but even more astonished with the wimp Alex's behavior. So the Drama Queen and the wimp ended up together. Good for them. But Louis, should have never been stuck with Jessica. How can someone pret ty have absolutely no appeal was it her shape, her face was pret ty somet hing was wrong there. The writers should have thought this one out more. I still cannot get over how handsome Daniel is. Wow, what a looker with out those sunglasses.

Alex thought that Andrea didn't like him: Because one time, Alex made a date with Andrea but Louis told Andrea that Alex couldn't make it. Louis also hid Alex's cel phone so Alex couldn't hear Andrea call. (this was the time when Jessica came over their house & watched TV with Alex after Louis told Jessica that Alex liked Jessica.)

08810 - my thoughts exactly! Louis TRIED to sabotage & destroy what he clearly knew was love on Alex's part for Andrea. How DECEIVING is that???? Not just the letter but the lies about the date & hiding the cell phone & stuff. That wasn't right at all. And just cuz Alex didn't have the nerve to give Andrea the letter at first didn't mean that he would never tell her how he felt.

Choppywater - I sympathize with your personal situation. But from the sound of it, that love triangle you seemed to be involved in sounds just like Desire! And the same way you must have felt, knowing that you were into the guy first, is exactly how Alex must have felt too, knowing that his sibling deliberately tried to mess up something that he felt so strongly about. The whole plot on Desire definitely was a touchy one so I can understand why everyone felt so hurt.

spirit_obscura

[18]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 2

Although it's too late since u guys posted. I'm still watchin the show on an indian channel. I've reached till 'rita's story. I didn't read all the posts. I just wanted to say that in MY opinion too Luis and Andrea were best together :'(  I hated what Luis did to get with Andrea but after they were together they were just perfect couple. Even though there were enemies around he came to see Andrea. He wouldn't even marry Cara till they threatened him about his family... Andrea didn't love him only for the letter. She was ready to run away with him cause she was really surprised to see him come to meet her even w/ those kidnapers around. I guess since they did too many 'stuff' w/ Alex and Andrea while Luis was away, they thought that viewers might've accepted their couple so in the end...(Oh yea I read the ending on mistake) SIGH

I also wished andrea was dead then so the bro's won't fight anymore

myvue

[19]Jan 24, 2007
    spirit_obscura,

"I'm still watchin the show on an indian channel"

dmr

Anime_lover14

[20]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 7

RoyBGreen wrote:
    Hey guys.  Its just show.  These people aren't real.  Its over.  Move on.

sorry to say its not over its coming back in early March