Desperate Housewives

Assassins

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 02, 2011 on ABC

• A so-so episode.

Who shot Paul Young???
    I was hoping we could see something a little bit more after last episode that was so powerful. But I didn't really expect it, so this episode wasn't such a surprise. Nothing really special happened, just regular things.
    What did surprise me although was the returning of Mike and Orson. I thought Orson really left Bree and I didn't see him coming after 10 episodes. He was a little bit annoying to me. And the chemistry between him and Bree is gone in my opinion. I'm glad Bree rolled in the mud and showed that she really cares for Keith. She was so funny when she jumped on his back and they both fell down and get dirty. :D
    I feel so bad for Susan! Why did she had to get all the troubles with kindney now? She was already suffering enough with all that money drama and Mike leaving... And this dialysis doesn't look good for her.
    Poor Gaby too. Carlos was so not understandable in this episode! I mean I understand Gaby in a way, it must be really hard for her and she loves Grace but Carlos is just acting like he has no emotions whatsoever.
    That last look on Paul's face was very scary too... He finally found out the truth about Beth's mother. It will be interesting to see how he'll behave to her now.
    Overall, an average episode.