Desperate Housewives

Finishing the Hat

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 13, 2012 on ABC

• The Series Ends With The Housewives Taking Care Of Karen McCluskey, As She Lies On Her Death Bed. There Will Be One Marriage And A Newborn Child.

"Finishing The Hat" is a fine example how to do a series finale. It tied everything together and finished every storyline. The previous episode ended with Tom and Lynette getting back together. Now Katherine Mayfair returns to Wisteria Lane and she offers a big job to Lynette. Of course it was predictable that Lynette would say no (because of Tom) but it was nice to see Katherine. One thing I did not like about that storyline is the fact that it never had a clear ending. You'll understand when you watch this. Ben and Renee finally got married! They are a perfect couple. I laughed so hard in the scene where Renee, Susan, Gaby and Julie are going to the wedding. Go see it! Bree's storyline was good but it got even better when Trip arrived to the wedding. Susan's and Julie's storyline was entertaining. The best scene was when the baby was born, Karen died and Renee and Ben got married since the music was played and it was a great montage. Also my favorite part of this episode were scene where the fates Bree, Lynette, Gaby and Susan are revealed. Overall, a very good series finale. "Desperate Housewives" will be missed. I'm glad they ended the show on the right note. One thing I did not like about this episode was the ending. It was horrible and unnecessary. Goodbye Wisteria Lane. You will be missed! Thank you.