TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Desperate Housewives Forums

ABC (ended 2012)

A Susan spinoff?

Daniel777C

[1]May 17, 2012
    • level: 31

Seeing as how her future is conveniently not shown and that bore Mike was conveniently killed off, do you think we could see a Susan spinoff down the line and would you like one?

Personally, I wouldn't mind. If we could get Lesley Ann Warren in it, cured of cancer and moving in with her after Morty's death, with a season finale guest appearance by Grandma Lynette.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RenatoB

[2]May 17, 2012
    • level: 43
    What? :O Oh, God, absolutely not, I would hate that. It's like I said before, I want the universe of "Desperate Housewives" to end with this show, no continuation whatsoever, that'd be terrible. Would people even tune in to watch a show about the least liked housewife?

Daniel777C

[3]May 17, 2012
    • level: 31
    RenatoB wrote:
    What? :O Oh, God, absolutely not, I would hate that. It's like I said before, I want the universe of "Desperate Housewives" to end with this show, no continuation whatsoever, that'd be terrible. Would people even tune in to watch a show about the least liked housewife?

Lol, I dunno. You like her. It could be a Gilmore Girls type show. I dunno what I'm saying. I'm still in grief!

RenatoB

[4]May 17, 2012
    I love her, like crazy, but no, no more DH continuity in any way. I was even so much against Karen's rumored spin-off with Roberta. Though if they teamed up with Dr. Heller's secretary, I'm sure it would had been fun.

Fallon97

[5]May 17, 2012
    • level: 5
    Only if Mike could return somehow. It can be done. This is a drama, after all.

Edie70

[6]May 17, 2012
    • level: 19
    Please, no more DH related things for me please glad to be done with this show!

Mattsterzz

[7]May 17, 2012
    • level: 7
    I still want more DH! I wouldnt have minded a spin-off or a clip show after. I was looking forward to DM, because a little bit of DH would live on in that.

No1Slayerette

[8]May 21, 2012
    • level: 9

Not unless is was a sitcom in which she constantly locks herself out of the house naked and hilarity ensues, she constantly walks into walks etc. Y'know, typical Susan stuff? Plus, MJ would be there to say incredibly funny or adult-like things and then they'd play the laugh track Tongue out

RenatoB

[9]May 21, 2012
    Is MJ really that funny? I mean, aside from the "You can give me a bath if you want to" line? I believe I did go "awwwww" when he said that macaroon line the first time I watched 5.21, but ever since it makes me roll my eyes.

No1Slayerette

[10]May 21, 2012
    • level: 9

Sorry, was trying to be sarcastic, but failed UndecidedI was basically trying to highlight my problem with Susan's character, that she was always given laughable storylines compared to the other housewives, bordering of sitcom type stuff. And no, I don't think MJ is funny, and I too mostly roll my eyes whenever he's on screen, but ad in a laugh track and who would know the difference?

RenatoB

[11]May 22, 2012
    Oh, okay. Sorry.

Edie70

[12]May 22, 2012
    • level: 19
    MJ was such a terrible kid and Mason Vale Cotton better NOT become an adult actor in a few.

Mattsterzz

[13]May 22, 2012
    • level: 7
    He was terrible! Darcy and Madison have high hopes in future, and Im disappointed we havent heard anything from Zane huett. He was the best child actors out of all of them.