1, Why don't these housewives or the other people who
know about the murder just turn themselves in?
If I was in there situation I would do that and face the music.
They're just getting themselves in deeper and deeper especially
because the police could find out Chuck was investigating the
murder and they could get arrested for not one but two murders.
2, Who killed Chuck the police officer?
Think this as a result of the "You're welcome" note Bree got.
My thought could be a character that left the show:
1. Her Son Andrew - he hit the relative of Carlos in Season 1
may know how to hit people in a way that
2. Her ex husband Orson - Especially because he previously hit
Mike in a previous season plus when
he was handicapped Bree took him in
and took care of him.
3. Mrs Hoovers Sister /name I forget who went to jail
Don't know what her motive for doing it would be.
4. Paul / the husband of Mary Alice - to avoid having one of them
especially Bree do the same thing his late wife did.
5. Zach /Pauls son - especially because he's a little evil like his dad.
6. Katherine / Dana Delany - other thought but didn't she and Bree
hate each other?