Desperate Housewives Forums

ABC (ended 2012)

Desperate Housewives: Season 7

NovemberRose

[21]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 7
    i just found about this thread now so reading the episode
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NovemberRose

[22]Jul 31, 2009
    okay just finished reading the episode, and i would not want bree to have the abortion, and i thought the whole kiss with paul completly random and fun at the same time. It seems that bree has sort of become the new Edie with all the boys and exhusbands she's been with. Love the episode a great way to open up the season. Cant wait for the next episode and after reading the first i have gotten so many new ideas i wish to explore through out the season

RenatoB

[23]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 43
    I am so sorry guys I know I just broke my own two-day period rule, since it's past midnight and the episode isn't done yet. I slept all the way through the afternoon and I forgot all about it, please forgive me, I promise you you're gonna like the episode much better than the first one, I know I do. It's nothing less than extremely juicy. There's just so much going on, I am writing paragraphs for Susan, for Lynette, for Bree, for Gabrielle, for Katherine, for Betty, for Karen and Felicia, for Bob and Lee, plus the Mary Alice voice-overs, it's just too much, some paragraphs are huge and yet again I know the whole episode won't fit into one post only. I am so sorry for the wait, please find it in your hearts to forgive me and I'll try to keep this from happening again. I guarantee you the episode will be posted soon.

RenatoB

[24]Jul 31, 2009

Episode 02 - Poor Thing

Betty Applewhite had always been a gifted pianist. And Bree Hodge knew this too well. Which is why she came to ask her to play at her second husband's memorial ceremony. But Betty Applewhite was no longer available. This, however, Bree didn't know. How could she had imagined that Betty had a twin sister named Joan who was posing? She also couldn't have know that it wouldn't take too long for her memorial ceremony to not go as planned.

Everyone is in the Presbyterian church, and Reverend Sikes (guest star Dakin Matthews) is in place. The casket is open, and we see Orson lying inside (soap model of Kyle MacLachlan, like they did with Steven Culp in 2x01). Betty is sitting at the organ and she prepares to play. Everyone is waiting, and she suddenly says "Oh, I'm not feeling so well...", and then she falls backwards, off the stool. Bree and the Reverend come to her aid, as do Paul and Andrew, as everyone else gets up from their seats to watch. Bree asks "Betty, are you alright?", and Betty says "I think I need to go to the hospital."; Bree yells "Somebody call an ambulance!".

No, Bree Hodge couldn't know that Betty Applewhite was none other than a poser. She also couldn't possibly have figured out just how smart this poser was.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Susan Mayer hears a car parking in front of her house. She, Mike and MJ come outside to meet Julie, who has come back for good. Julie comes out of her boyfriend's car, and so does her boyfriend (guest star Bradley Cooper). Julie has a much bigger belly now, as she is already 8 1/2 months pregnant. Susan is so happy that she's about to become a grandmother at such a young age. She wants to be known as a "hip gramma". Julie and her boyfriend will be staying with Susan for a few days until they can move into their new house, the Kemper house. They were going to move into the Young house, but Paul bought it back from them so he can move back to his old place. Julie introduces her boyfriend Steve to her family for the first time. Steve seems to be a very polite young man, and Susan comments on how cute he is. While everyone is having lunch together, MJ asks for grape soda, and Susan tells her she doesn't have any because she didn't have the time to go to the market and get some, but he can drink cola. MJ says he doesn't want cola, he wants grape juice, and he throws a tantrum. Immediately Steve demands him to stop acting like a baby, and tells Susan his behavior is completely unacceptable for a 7-year-old, and turns to Julie and says that when their baby arrives, they're gonna make sure he's raised properly. Both Susan and Mike feel bothered by his comments, Steve's indirectly stating they're lowsy parents right in front of them. There is a lot of tension at the lunch table and Julie notices this and breaks the ice by telling them a campus story.

Later, Susan is washing the dishes and Steve comes up behind her and notices her scrubbing isn't particularly effective, and he takes over the chore, saying he can do a better job. Even later, Susan is cooking (so apocalypse is imminent), and Mike is very surprised by this. Susan says since her family is all under the same roof she wants to give cooking a try and make something up for them to feast. But Susan immediately burns her chicken and perfect Steve steps in and saves the day. He mocks Susan while he cooks, and Susan loses her temper and tells him he's a stuck-up-nose impolite robotic s.o.b. Steve tells her she's just envious because he's practically perfect. The next morning, Bree is having coffee with Susan, and Susan takes the whole trashing her new son-in-law ("God, I preferred the 40-year-old one."). Susan says "He's a cheap knock-off of you, Bree."; Bree says everyone is flawed, so Susan should just figure out what Steve's flaw is and rub it in his face. Later that day, Susan is collecting dirty laundry and hears someone in the shower. She thinks it's Mike and comes in the bathroom to collect his dirty laundry, saying "Mike, it's me, I'm here to collect your clothes.", and she lets out a small squeal when she notices it's Steve showering. Steve opens his eyes as he had them closed while shampooing and lets out a scream, immediately covering up his privates. Susan says, meekly, "Sorry...", and comes out, covering her eyes. A few minutes later, Susan is putting the dirty laundry in the washer and Bree comes up to her laundry room window and asks "So, what's the scoop on your son-in-law?", and Susan says "Well, let's just say I found out he has a big flaw, or should I say, a TINY flaw."; Bree doesn't understand, as Susan just smiles at her.

During dinner that day, Julie's waters break and she is rushed to the hospital by Mike, while Steve was having a meeting with his realtor.

School has just begun for kids everywhere, and Lynette Scavo attends a school meeting, as her son Parker has just entered high school. The teacher speaking is Ms. Moore, the English teacher (guest star brittish actress Michelle Collins), a very attractive woman. When she goes home, she meets her mother (guest star Polly Bergen) and Derek (guest star Leonard Roberts) as they discuss the wedding plans. Stella doesn't have many friends and family, but Derek has a large family aware of his condition (this is told by Stella herself, as Derek doesn't know of his problem), and Lynette learns from Stella that Derek's family doesn't approve of her, believing her to have ulterior motives for marrying Posey. Lynette says "Well, mom, you sort of do, you know, you just want someone to like you."; Stella says "Yes, but I do like him back, and if he loves me, even if it's thanks a cureless disease, then why not take advantage of it? We've been over this, Lynette, so keep your mouth shut, help with the wedding and we'll be out of your hair and you won't have to worry about us and our relationship anymore. Please, don't. I mean it."; Lynette gives up.

Lynette has a little talk with Parker, to know how school is working out for him, and Parker says the other kids make fun of him because he's now the only smart kid in his class. Lynette says he shouldn't care about what those idiots think, he'll make some new friends someday. Preston comes up to them and tells them he just talked to Kayla over the phone, and she wondered if he by any chance knew someone named Ana Solis...

During English class, when the bell rings, Ms. Moore tells the students to leave, with the exception of Parker, as she wants to talk to him. Ms. Moore says she noticed he's been down over the last few days: "Are the other kids teasing you?". Parker confides in her, saying how tough it is to be a smart kid in this class. He could had never guessed that so many jocks would choose his course too. Ms. Moore tells him she was once like him, an outcast. She tells him when she's younger she pretty much had the "Ugly Betty" look, with awful hair, glasses and braces. So she gets what Parker is going through. And she puts her hand on his shoulder and says "And I can help you with your pain...", as she smiles at him.

Later that afternoon, Lynette enters Parker's room ("Honey, my computer just stopped working, can you help me..."), and she notices he's not there. She comes downstairs and asks Penny where her brother is, and she tells him Parker went to his English teacher's house to be tutored. Lynette finds this odd, as Parker never needed a tuitor, especially not for English. Lynette says "Well, I might as well go pick him up.". Lynette asks Penny where Parker said his teacher lived and she goes there. When she arrives by her house, she sees Parker coming out the front door from her car, and sees that Ms. Moore is wearing a sexy nightgown. The truth hits Lynette and she freaks out, abandoning the scene immediately. Later, Lynette and Tom are arguing in their living room. Tom is shocked "Great, another kid of ours having an affair with an older woman. What is it with our boys?"; Lynette says she never expected this from Parker, he was always the good boy since he was six. Tom says "boys grow up", they're bound to dwell into the world of sex someday. Lynette says she obviously isn't gonna allow that, not with his English teacher. Tom says "Please, don't tell me this is another one of those times you slam someone against a bathroom wall."; Lynette says "No, I'm gonna have a nice talk with her first. She could had just been getting comfortable with that nightgown, she was in her own house, and if I do find out she's raping my little boy, then I kill the b*tch, it's as simple as that". Tom says first they need to get to Stella's wedding. Lynette says "Oh, right, see the other one I'd like to kill."

The entire Scavo family is in the church, and the rest is only wedding guests of the groom, who don't look very accepting. Father Crowley (guest star Jeff Doucette) is doing the ceremony. Stella and Derek get married anyhow. Parker sneaks out without anyone noticing him and goes to Ms. Moore's. Lynette has a talk with her mother before she goes, yet again saying she really isn't cool with this, and Stella says that she loves her, but if she keeps this up she might be forced to tell her something they both might live to regret. Parker is seen in Michelle's house. She comes out of her bedroom in yet again a very revealing nightgown. Ms. Moore tells him "Now be careful, you don't want anyone to find out about what we have going on, do you?"; Parker says "Don't worry, Ms. Moore. No one will know."; she smiles at him, puts her hand down her cleavage, and takes a plastic bag out. She hands him the bag, which is full of pills. Parker smiles and takes the bag. She's not his lover. She's his drug dealer.

Katherine comes out of her house to meet with Dylan (guest star Lyndsy Fonseca). She has come to see her mother, and brought her baby boy and husband (guest star Greg Pitts as Alan). Katherine is so delighted to see her daughter and grandson. A few minutes later, while Alan is taking their bags upstairs to the guest bedroom, Dylan and Katherine are catching up in the kitchen. Dylan is drinking soda from a glass. Katherine asks how everything is for them, if Alan is enjoying his job, and Dylan says yes and asks if her mother has been seeing someone ever since Mike left her. As she asks this, there is a knock on the door. Katherine says "Hold on.", and goes to answer. It's Jennifer (guest star Anna Friel). Katherine introduces Jennifer to Dylan, saying she's her daughter. Jennifer says "Oh, it's so nice to finally meet you. You're so pretty. I'm Jennifer, Katherine's neighbor."; Dylan says it's a pleasure to meet her, and Katherine tells Dylan "Well, honey, hum... about that question you just asked: yes, I have been seeing someone."; Jennifer smiles. Dylan says "That's so great, mom, who is it?"; Katherine puts her arm over Jennifer's shoulders and says "It's Jennifer here. She's my girlfriend". Dylan just stares at them in shock and the glass breaks in her hand (a la Bree in 2x11 after seeing Andrew kissing Justin). Even later, Katherine and Dylan are talking about Katherine's new found lesbionism, and Dylan says she thinks she can accept it somehow. She later discusses this with her husband, and Alan tells her it's perfectly understandable, her mother went through a heart-wrenching break-up, and she was so lonely and hurt and desperate she turned into another woman in the same situation as her "You said this Jennifer chick used to be married too, right?". Alan tells Dylan it's just a phase, her mother will be back to liking men when she finds a guy that sweeps her off her feet like Mike did. Dylan takes comfort in this, as she is completely freaked out. That evening, Dylan is in the living room watching TV and holding her baby, and Jennifer comes in. She's got a house key. She says Katherine invited her over for dinner, and asks where she is. Dylan says she and Alan went out to buy some stuff, but the baby wasn't feeling very well, so Dylan stayed at home with him. Dylan says this is actually nice because she wanted to have a talk with her mother's "girlfriend". Jennifer says her mother is really something. Dylan says "You do know that my mother was never gay right? So what is this all about?"; Jennifer says "Honey, you don't choose to be gay I guess we just fell mutually in love with each other."; Dylan says "Alright..."; Jennifer says "You sound like you don't believe me" and Dylan responds "It just seems to me that you took advantage of my mother when she was in a very vulnerable state. And that's not fair for her. Now she thinks she's into... women."; Jennifer is a bit offended "Well, what if she is, what's wrong with that?"; Dylan says "It's not... natural!", and Jennifer says "Oh, for God sakes..." - Jennifer grabs Dylan and KISSES HER on the lips. Dylan is shocked by this. Jennifer is just grabbing and kissing and using her tongue with her. Jennifer finally lets go of her and says "There. It didn't kill ya, did it?". Jennifer goes into the kitchen and Dylan just watches her go in open-mouthed shock. Her baby laughs.

RenatoB

[25]Jul 31, 2009

Gabrielle is cleaning up the house - by which I mean ordering her girls to clean up the house. In the meantime, Carlos is on the phone. He is leaving a message in Ana's answering machine. He says "Ana, honey, I know you're probably still mad at us for sending you there, but you have to believe me, Ana, we didn't do it because we were trying to get rid of you, we did to protect you because we loved you, now you can start over and be happy. And I know you're gonna be happy. And someday you'll thank us. We'll stop by there someday, Ana, I'm sorry work has just been killing me lately, but we will come and see you sometime. Gaby and the girls send their love. We miss you. I love you. Please call back."; he hangs up and Gaby says "Still no answer?"; Carlos says "No, it's been three months and she's never called us back."; Gaby says "She's mad. Don't worry about her, you know she's fine, I've been speaking to her landlord practically every day and she always says Ana is just fine.". Carlos says "Gaby, I've invited my boss over for dinner tonight."; Gaby says "Well, you could've told me something earlier."; Carlos says "I'm sorry, I've had a lot on my mind lately, and I need this evening to go well, that woman is driving me nuts every single day I need to fall on her good side. She's of italian descent, please prepare something with pasta in it. I have to get back to work, you know how it is."; he kisses her on the lips and heads out for the front door, and as he goes someone knocks. Carlos immediately opens and sees a latin middle-aged man in front of him (played by special guest star Erik Estrada). Carlos says "Hi, can I help you?", and the man says "I'm looking for Gabrielle Marquez. Does she live here?"; Carlos says "She does, who are you?"; the man answers "I'm Alejandro Suarez. I'm her stepfather."; Gaby comes from the living room and says "Oh, my God..." - you can see the horror in her eyes.

A few minutes later, Alejandro and Gabrielle are seated together in the living room. Alejandro tells her she has a beautiful home and a lovely family. She really went out and lived the American dream. Gaby asks what he's doing in Fairview. Alejandro says that he is trying to change his life, live the dream as well, and he's letting go of his alcoholic past and is doing a twelve-step program in which one of the steps obviously is all about apologizing to the people he once hurt. Gaby congratulates him, but doesn't sound too convincing. She really has a hard time being around him. Alejandro says "I'm sorry."; Gaby looks at him for a few seconds and says "That's it, huh? You're sorry? You raped me over twenty years ago, I was just a child, and you violated me. And now, here you are, after all this time, and all you have to say for yourself is one lowsy "I'm sorry"." Alejandro says he knows no way to apologize to someone who he hurt and scarred like that. He really wants them to be on good terms. Gabrielle tells him he needs to leave, and so he does.

Later that evening, they are all set for dinner with Carla, and Gaby is telling Carlos what happened. Gaby starts to tear up recalling the scene they had earlier, and Carlos says "Oh, come on, Gaby, we all know you seduced him!"; Gaby is surprised by this statement. "What?"; Carlos says "Your mother once told me you seduced him, so that you could later guilt him into buying you your way into modelling. So stop putting the poor man through all of this because he's in no way responsible for you being such a big manipulating wh*re."; Gabrielle screams out loud while she cries "How dare you think that of me?"; someone knocks on the door, and Carlos goes to answer it. "Let's not do this now. You'll have plenty of time for that once my boss leaves."; Gaby says "I don't wanna talk to you anymore.", and Carlos responds "You're not gonna talk to me. (he opens the door and reveals Alejandro with flowers; he's invited him over too) You're gonna talk to him.". Gabrielle is horrified.

Later, during dinner, Carlos, Gaby, Alejandro and Carla are all

seated. Carla says "Well, Carlos, I must say I'm surprised this has been a lovely evening so far. (she turns to Gabrielle and says But Gaby, you seem down, something wrong?"; Gaby says "Well, Ms. DuMont, it's probably just the fact that my husband invited over the man who raped me when I was 15 for dinner."; Carla is shocked, and everyone present becomes uncomfortable. Alejandro says "Maybe, maybe I should go."; Carlos tells him "No, you stay here, (turns to Gaby) how dare you say such a thing in front our guests?"; Gaby says "You're right (she turns to Carla) I'm sorry, Ms. DuMont, that was completely uncalled for and inappropriate, and I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."; Carla is still horrified and just says "Oh,... oh, okay"; and Carlos says "Good, now apologize to Alejandro."; Gaby gets up from her seat and shouts as she cries "NO, I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE. AND I DAMN WELL WILL NOT TAKE HIS APOLOGY. You raped me! You got drunk and you raped me and you got rid of me so that no one would find out! You had my family believing I seduced you because I wanted you to pay my way out of Mexico and all you had to say was "I'm sorry..." (Carlos is shocked, as she sees her lover burst into tears and gasp as she speaks) So, no, I don't want your apology, you deserve no apology. And I sure as hell am not apologizing either."; Gabrielle leaves the dining room, and goes upstairs. Carla says "Carlos, this pasta is delicious, did you really help cook dinner?". Alejandro and Carlos just look at her.

Past midnight, Alejandro is at a bar. He's drinking plenty, falling off the wagon. A woman sits next to him. He turns to her and sees it's Carla. Carla becomes uncomfortable yet again. "Oh... hi there!". Alejandro asks "So, you needed some place to go and drink this whole past evening out of you?"; Carla dares to ask "Did you really rape her?"; Alejandro says "No. She seduced me. I couldn't resist, I'm only human. She made it so that she could go to New York and become a model. Which she did."; Carla says "Yeah... she always did strike as that kind of person. Don't worry... I believe you."; Carla reaches out her hand and holds Alejandro's.

Back at the Solises, Carlos goes upstairs and sees Gabrielle packing up some bags. He asks her where she's going, and she says she's not going anywhere, he is, for she can't be around someone who doesn't believe her and blames her for something horrible that scarred her for life.

After Alejandro and Carla leave the bar at closing time, he tries to make a pass at her. The two kiss, but Carla eventually pushes him back, saying they're too drunk, they can't do that, and Alejandro just keeps pushing and pushing, "Come on, you know you want to."; at first Carla giggles but then when he won't let go she becomes mad and slaps him accross the face. Alejandro becomes furious and punches her in the mouth. Carla is horrified by this. Alejandro grabs her, putting his hand in her mouth to avoid her screaming, and she kicks and tries to release herself from his arms but can't. He brings her to the back of his van, closes the doors, and rapes her as she cries in terror.

Mrs. McCluskey has a new boyfriend, Roy Handler (guest star Orson Bean). Karen and Roy take a hike in the park and they meet Felicia Tilman. Karen asks her how the whole realtor thing is coming along, and Felicia says she's done with that, she doesn't think she was born for that, she says she's still trying to figure out what she's gonna do next.

Later, Roy is at Mrs. McCluskey's, and he hears a knock on the door. It's Felicia, who needs to borrow some powdered sugar. Roy tells her Karen went to the store to buy some, actually. Felicia says she'll borrow some from another neighbor. Roy tells her Karen already knocked on every door of the street before going to the store, she should wait for her to come and borrow some of hers. Felicia sits down with him on the living room couch and Roy offers her a drink. They spend the time talking and eventually, as is expected, they kiss. The two separate themselves from one another, and Felicia says she has to go. Roy watches her go with a smile. He says to himself: "Boy, 73, fat, drunk and impotent, and yet you get to make out with two lovely ladies. You still got it, Roy."

After three months, Bree is still keeping her romantic relationship with Paul Young a secret. One afternoon, Paul says he has to go as he's called Zach and wants to see him. Paul asks for a little kiss, and Bree is reluctant to, but gives in and kisses him right on her front door. She thought no one was watching. But it's Wisteria Lane. She should know better...

Later that day, Bree is cooking and she hears a knock on her door, and she answers it to reveal it's Karen McCluskey. Karen says "Hi, Bree, I'm just gonna cut to the chase, so, congratulations on your "moving on" with Paul Young, when were gonna come out and tell us all about it?"; Bree is horrified.

After a talk, Bree tells her Paul has been trying to reveal their relationship for three months now, but she worries about what her friends will think of her, after all she did make out with a man and start a relationship with him the day after her husband died. Karen says she worries too much, so she had a moment of weakness and it lead to her moving on and finding a new love, it happens. She herself had a lot of moments of weakness, and those happened WHILE she was married to Gilbert. Sometimes with his brother. Bree tells her she worries Paul will leave her if she doesn't tell everyone, it's like he needs people to know about them so he can make her happy, and Karen responds "Honey, my boyfriend needs blue pills to make me happy, but I suck it up, you should too.". Bree realizes she should indeed.

Later that day, Bree comes up to Susan, Lynette and Gabrielle who are playing poker (this is obviously before Julie's water breaks, Gaby is visited by her stepfather, and Stella's wedding). She tells them she has got something to say. Lynette says "Oh, God, whose pregnancy are you covering up this time?".

Bob (guest star Tuc Watkins) comes home and finds his husband (guest star Kevin Rahm) just as he left him: obsessing over a portrait of Amber. Bob tells him they will find her and bring her home. But Lee has given up on hope. As he says this, the phone rings and Bob takes the call. He later hangs up and tells Lee "It was detective Barker. He said they may have found Amber.".

Betty and Laurence are arguing. She tells him she almost slipped this morning when Bree told her about her son Matthew's death during a conversation. She says "I didn't know I had a son that died, and I think the people are starting to catch on to me."; Laurence says "Then you should be more careful.You should had done your homework, you know."; Betty says "How dare you say that? You brought us to this street, out of every place in the whole damn wide world you brought me somewhere where she used to live. Everyone remembers her, Laurence. And I am not her. We need to move."; Laurence says "I have put our house for sale, but unless someone buys it we won't be able to move, we're broke, remember? I'm no technical engineer, I live off of unemployment checks, and you do absolutely nothing!"; Betty says "Hipocrytical much? You just said it yourself, you do nothing and yet you're attacking me?"; Jordan comes downstairs and asks "Are you guys fighting?"; Betty smiles at him and says "No, sweetie, we're not, don't worry.", but Laurence ruins it by saying "You heard us yelling, didn't you, peanut brain? Of course we're fighting."; Betty yells "Don't talk to him like that!"; Laurence says "I can talk to him the way I want to! (to Jordan) Now go upstairs before I throw your little as* out in the street."; Jordan becomes frightened and goes upstairs. Betty tells her husband "You have no right to talk to him like that, he's not your son!"; Laurence says "He's also not yours. In case you've forgotten that...".

That night, Betty comes into Jordan's room to tuck him in. Jordan asks why his mommy got together with Laurence. "He's so mean, mommy..."; Betty tells him "He's not that bad, sweetheart. I think he'll grow on you.". "Mommy... why did Caleb have to go?"; "I've told you why, sweetheart. Now go to sleep."; Betty kisses him on the forehead and turns to leave. Jordan says "Mommy... ever since Laurence came into our lives... you've changed."; he then hits his pillow and Betty watches him. She begins to tear up at his bedroom door.

In her own bedroom, Betty and Laurence argue yet again. Betty tells him the next time he yells at Jordan like that she'll throw him out of the house. Laurence tells her he'd like to see that. Betty tells him he's a low-life scumbag. Laurence yells "And you're a MURDERER! Oh, and a poser. So don't act like you have some sort of moral superiority, b*tch, because you do not."; Betty responds, as she cries, "I never killed anyone."; Laurence says "Yes, you did. You just don't know it yet."; Betty says "I think I'm gonna sleep in the guest bedroom tonight."; Laurence gets out of the bed and follows her - "No, you're not going anywhere, you're gonna sleep with me."; he grabs her arm, she screams "Let go of me!", and he slaps her. Laurence pushes Betty against the wall and starts beating her up. In his bedroom next door, little Jordan covers up his ears to keep from hearing his mother moaning in agony, and tears start to fall from his little eyes.

Human beings are flawed. They always make mistakes, from time to time.

Katherine and Jennifer are waving goodbye at Dylan and her family who are driving away. Dylan smiles and waves back.

Like being ignorant and misunderstanding the many surprises love can bring upon us.

Katherine and Jennifer kiss.

Like failing to believe a loved one who opened our heart to us.

Carlos enters his motel room.

Or like refusing to embrace and display something that's brought us nothing to joy during a dark period.

Paul and Bree are walking through a park. They smile and kiss in public.

Of course there might always be an opportunity to kiss and make up with those we've hurt.

Susan and Bradley are so happy. Susan kisses her ecstatic son-in-law in the cheek before they enter Julie's hospital room. She is seating on her bed with a beautiful baby in her arms.

But there are some mistakes that such apologies will never help to make forget and sometimes might even make things worse.

Gabrielle is drinking coffe in her robe in the living room couch. You can see she's been crying. Someone knocks on her door, and she gets up.

Betty is taking Jordan to school. She drives by Gabrielle's without noticing the person at her front door.

And there are some mistakes you forget to hide... mostly because you never saw them coming.

Gabrielle opens her door, and sees Monica (guest star Tanedra Howard). She tells her "Hi, I'm sorry to disturb you at such an early hour, but I'm looking for my mother, Joan, and someone told me there's someone in this street who might help me get to her. Do you by any chance know a 'Betty Applewhite'?"

RenatoB

[26]Jul 31, 2009
    I leave the gender of Julie's baby to the person who writes the next show. I hope you like the second episode, I know I like it a lot. Sorry for its lenght, I really am trying to summarize my episodes more, it seems like after the finale I haven't been able to write something more... short.

About the abortion, since there was no mention of it in part two, it's obvious Bree had it. I plan on writing a flashback episode this season, featuring several key moments in the women's lives that were never actually featured on the show, though most of them were mentioned, say, like the first time Wayne hit Katherine and why, or the time Betty learned her new-born Caleb was mentally ill, or Susan writing a novel about her romantic life. And I'll squeeze in Bree's abortion as well, so don't bother talking about it until I write such an episode. I plan on doing the same thing with "Vicious Cheerleaders" (both episodes could air on the same day), a show with flashbacks about the girls' lives and what exactly they were doing the day Kristen Bell was murdered.

NovemberRose

[27]Jul 31, 2009
    the episode was pretty lengthy but fun do read and has some pretty heavy drama and a lot of things are introduced at the same time. Hopefully they can be carried out nicely in the coming episodes. I want to start writing unless somebody already called the next episode

RenatoB

[28]Aug 1, 2009
    NovemberRose wrote:
    the episode was pretty lengthy but fun do read and has some pretty heavy drama and a lot of things are introduced at the same time. Hopefully they can be carried out nicely in the coming episodes. I want to start writing unless somebody already called the next episode

I think you can do it, some other people expressed interest but no called it per se.

NovemberRose

[29]Aug 2, 2009

RenatoB wrote:
    NovemberRose wrote:
    I think you can do it, some other people expressed interest but no called it per se.

well in that case you can expect the episode in the next 48 hours(hopefully))

if you guys want or have any ideas youd like to share that you want me to introduce for a future episode, or youd like to see, just pm me)

NovemberRose

[30]Aug 4, 2009

Episode 3- With So Little to Be Sure Of

Living in the suburbs, people often think that once you move here all life is over and a quite life is what you trade in it in return. Well, not in Wisteria Lane. It may seem as a quite little street, but over the years it begs to differ. With a wide array of events like blackmailing, deaths, arson, infidelity, suicides, deadly natural disasters and maybe the occasional psychotic neighbor Wisteria Lane remains to be different.

Gabrielle Solis never expected anything to happen so early in the morning. With so many things that seem to be happening all at once in the past couple of days, to be awoken early in the morning for something new to her was something different.

She opened the door and she sees Monica (guest star Tanedra Howard). Monica is searching for her mother and she was told that Betty Applewhite could help her. So early in the morning she drives up to Fairview to see if she can find the help that she needs. Gabrielle is taken a back with this and immediately tells Monica that she in fact knows Betty and is happy to escort her. Gabrielle grabs a rob and leaves her house to escort Monica to Betty's house. As they arrive Gaby approaches the front door and begins to knock, after a while she knocks again and still no answer. Just at that Mrs. McCluskey is walking past them and says "If you're looking for Betty, she left with the family just a while ago" Monica replies "Do you know when they would be coming back? I really need to talk to her as soon as possible." "I'm not sure but I'm betting sometime tonight." And at that Mrs. McCluskey walks back towards her house. Gabrielle turns to Monica and tells her that she can stay at her house until Betty comes back. But Monica refuses as she needs to be somewhere else and gives a letter to Gaby and tells her to give it to Betty as soon as she sees her, Gaby agrees and Monica walks away and leaves.

Susan and her whole family are celebrating Julie's new born baby girl Chloe. The family was so ecstatic that the baby has finally made it out of the hospital. As the morning closes in to lunch time Steve (guest star Bradley Cooper) and Mike leave to go to work while Susan and MJ get ready for school. Julie is holding baby Chloe and ask if he mother can take a couple of more days off as Steve is going to be a busy for a while until they are fully settled and she needs someone to help her with the baby. Susan says that she can't and that she's already used most of her days off so she recommends that she go see Lynette and ask for her help as she has had the most kids on the street and she just had twins and a couple of days off. Julie agrees and both of them leave the house.

Julies walks to Lynette's house holding baby Chloe. Lynette immediately answers the door and Julie notices Lynette's being troubled with something. She asks "umm, Hey Mrs. Scavo, I was just wondering if you could help me with this whole being a new born mother since you have had the most experience. But it looks like your preoccupied by something, I could comeback later." Lynette then realizes that she seems to be to occupied by the whole Parker fiasco and this goes away fast as she sees baby Chloe. She smiles and remembers her two other children that happen to be the same age as Chloe and she replies" No dear, I'm fine, ill be happy to help." And Julie enters the house with both of them smiling.

Katherine and Jennifer (guest star Anna Friel) are having afternoon tea, and there is a knock on the door. Jennifer opens the door and is surprised but not shocked to see her mother (guest star Ellen Greene) with a suitcase with her. Jennifer hugs her mother happily and asks why she is there. Her mother replies and says that she's wanted to visit Jennifer for a long time now and that she has an old friend in Wisteria Lane so she thought it was the perfect time to visit. Jennifer lets her mother in and introduces her to Katherine. "Katherine this is my mother Jocelyn, Mom this Katherine my girlfriend" Jocelyn is happy to meet Katherine and smiles at her. Katherine replies" Would you like to join us for some tea?" "I would love too"

As the night draws near Katherine goes to the kitchen to get dinner ready while Jennifer helps her mother to the guest bedroom. As Jennifer's mother makes her way to the upstairs, she goes to Jennifer and asks "How long do you think your mother will stay? You don't think she'd mind me spending a lot of time here? Or if you'd like some time alone with her to catch up?" "Don't worry about it, she said she had a friend she wanted to visit and if they come her, we could always go to your house." She winks at Katherine and then gives her a kiss.

It's late at night and Gaby is waiting for Carlos to arrive. It's past midnight and Carlos enters the house. As he enters he sees a smitten Gaby on the couch waiting for him. She stands up and says " you were the one who wanted to talk tonight about yesterday and you come home late!?, if that's how its going to be, you can just march your way back to that dusty motel room of yours." Carlos is exhausted and says "Gaby please, can't you see I'm exhausted from work." "You can't be that tired, I mean your not president anymore and I would assume that you being vp now, you would have less work." "I am VP and since Carla didn't show up today, I had to assume responsibility." "ohh, well you still broke your promise and you'll have to sleep in the couch" " fine can I at least have a pillow." Just then Gaby throws a pillow at is face and laughs and makes her way to her room upstairs.

Susan visits Lee before heading to work. Susan asks Lee where Bob is and Lee says that Bob is with the police checking out the lead to where amber might be. Lee begins to cry and tells Susan that it's been so long since he last seen amber and he is losing hope that they may find her. Susan hugs Lee and tells him not to lose hope and that they will find amber. Susan then leaves Lee to himself and returns home to get ready to leave. She enters her house and she sees Steve carrying Chloe as Julie is still asleep. Susan approaches Steve and asks to hold Chloe and Steve gives her to Susan. As Susan is cradling Chloe Steve begins to confined in Susan and tells her that he didn't mean to be rude to her and that he just remembers his own mother in Susan except that his mother was a bad mother and woman and he saw that Susan wasn't like that and he just wants to be the best parent that his mother wasn't. Susan is glad to hear this and gives Chloe back to Steve.

Bree was getting ready for her first "real" date with Paul as they just came out with their relationship and all their other dates have been secret. She happily waits for Paul to arrive at the restaurant. As she waits the waiter approaches her and asks if shed like anything to drink while waiting. Bree decides on ordering wine and turn to the waiter and is shocked to see Rex (guest star Steven Culp)as the waiter she is shocked to see her first dead ex-husband as a waiter. Rex looks back at her and asks her what she wants and if there is something wrong. Bree rubs her eyes and Rex is gone and a normal waiter is looking at her. She asks for the wine and as soon as it gets there she drinks all of it with one gulp and asks for another one. Paul arrives shortly after that and they start to order their food.

The waiter returns to ask their order, Paul still undicided on what to order so Bree orders first. She asks the waiter what he might recommend as a nice soup to order. The waiter does not recommend the onion soup for he is deadly allergic to it and Bree is Surprised to hear this and turns to the waiter to see Rex once again. She turns to Paul and back to Rex who is the regular waiter again. She decides on the Clam Chowder instead.

As they are eating their food Paul excuses himself to use the bathroom. As he stands up a woman whispers in her ear who cute her date is and Bree turns to look how had complimented her and to her shock she sees Edie(guest star Nicollete Sheridan) walking to a table beside hers with her at the table is Mary Alice Young who looks a little concerned for bree and Edie who just smiles in agreement with bree's choice. Paul then returns from the bathroom and Bree turn to look at him and turns back to see a table with two old ladies talking. Bree then stands up and tells Paul she is not feeling well and asks if they can go, Paul reluctantly agrees and the leave the restaurant. Paul drives Bree home and they arrange a new time for their date when Bree is feeling better. Bree makes er way to her room and she hears the sound of a baby crying and she opens her bedroom door. Standing in it is Orson (guest star Kyle Maclachlan), beside and covered cradle. She begins to cry as Orson says "Ohhh, Bree, how could you do this to our child?" Bree the approaches the cradle removes the cover to reveal a baby coverd in blood crying. Bree then screams and the she wakes up in her bed, realizing it was a dream.

Betty is walking to her mail box to check her mail when Gaby approaches her. She says that a girl named Monica passed by yesterday looking for her and left a letter for her. Betty is dumbfounded by the information given to her and Gaby notices this. Betty Gets the letter and makes her way to her house.

Living in the suburbs can be an exciting place, Filled with all kinds of things which seem normal but are definitely not.

News of something we never expected to happen

Gabrielle is reading the morning paper, which says that Carla Dumont is missing.

A Visit from the past which will explain current events

Jennifer makes her way to the Kitchen when she spots her mother who says" Its time we talked about it Jennifer, you can't leave it as you did...."

Signs the manifest our regret in forms of hallucination

Bree talking with Paul over dinner with a worried face.

And Finally all of them put together in just one moment

Betty is seen reading the letter left behind by Monica with a frightened look.

Yes the suburbs is filled with infinite possibilities, we just need to know which these possibilities are the best for us. One thing though the suburbs will never run out of is of cousre...Secrets.

Edited on 08/04/2009 6:40am

NovemberRose

[31]Aug 4, 2009
    Hey guys i just posted Episode 3 tell me what you think about it

RenatoB

[32]Aug 4, 2009
    Episode 3 was really nice. I like that you're dragging along the Bob and Lee storyline but I ultimately think that they should be absent from at least the next episode because they're not regulars. I would had said the same thing for Jennifer, but this last episode really set up a new story for her.

One thing that bugged me though was Lynette being suspicious that Parker was using drugs, when she thought he was having an affair with his English teacher. She never saw that scene with Parker getting his drug fix because she was at her mother's wedding, so she was still supposed to think he's involved with Ms. Moore.

Also, Brenda Strong is not credited as a guest star.

Aside from these two small errors, one of continuity and one of crediting, the episode was very good and very light-hearted. Have you guys noticed that, starting with the sixth season finale, Mary Alice has been seen in person for four straight episodes? Just fun trivia.

RenatoB

[33]Aug 4, 2009
    I just did some research on Ellen Greene, and found out that both she and Anna Friel starred in "Pushing Daisies". The same show that someone said Chi McBride (new series regular Laurence) starred in. And maybe the reason why Jessie (Swoosie Kurtz) was brought back briefly for season six. You guys really like that show, huh?

NovemberRose

[34]Aug 4, 2009
    RenatoB wrote:
    Episode 3 was really nice. I like that you're dragging along the Bob and Lee storyline but I ultimately think that they should be absent from at least the next episode because they're not regulars. I would had said the same thing for Jennifer, but this last episode really set up a new story for her.

One thing that bugged me though was Lynette being suspicious that Parker was using drugs, when she thought he was having an affair with his English teacher. She never saw that scene with Parker getting his drug fix because she was at her mother's wedding, so she was still supposed to think he's involved with Ms. Moore.

Also, Brenda Strong is not credited as a guest star.

Aside from these two small errors, one of continuity and one of crediting, the episode was very good and very light-hearted. Have you guys noticed that, starting with the sixth season finale, Mary Alice has been seen in person for four straight episodes? Just fun trivia.

ohhh, i must have misread that part. I originally removed that part about lynette searching through parkers things cause it reminded of of when susan did that to julie. ill just edit out those parts)

NovemberRose

[35]Aug 4, 2009
    RenatoB wrote:
    I just did some research on Ellen Greene, and found out that both she and Anna Friel starred in "Pushing Daisies". The same show that someone said Chi McBride (new series regular Laurence) starred in. And maybe the reason why Jessie (Swoosie Kurtz) was brought back briefly for season six. You guys really like that show, huh?

i actually commented about this at the season 6 thread
    NovemberRose wrote:
    i just noticed after reading the finale again is that we seem to be casting a lot of pushing daisies cast, with the exception on Jessie(Swoosie Kurtz) cause she was really cast but i decided to bring her back, Jennifer(Anna Friel)and Now Laurence(Chi McBride, which btw im seeing on how he's a tie in with the "new" Applewhites). So is Jennifer(Anna Friel)going to be regular this coming 7th season? and are we expecting any other other Pushing Daisies cast? Because if anyone dosent have a problem with that i want to bring more of them to here or the spin-off(Kristen Chenoweth will be appearing in the spin-off when i write my episode), and i may want to bring a past DH character next season

i love that show, it was cancelled to early and this is my way of seeing them in a show i really love.i guess lee pace is the only main "pushing daisies" character to be not written in aside from Kristen Chenoweth which i will make a guest star on VC )
    Edited on 08/04/2009 6:58am

NovemberRose

[36]Aug 7, 2009
    its been days now and nobody has called episode 4 yet

RenatoB

[37]Aug 7, 2009
    NovemberRose wrote:

I believe thedude200512 is writing it, I sent him the teaser for the episode. But, NovemberRose, you don't have to call the episode, if you want to post it you do it. If someone calls an episode once a season premieres, you give that person two days to post it, but you don't necessarily have to call an episode. Wait until about Sunday-Monday and if no show is posted feel free to do so.

NovemberRose

[38]Aug 7, 2009

RenatoB wrote:
    NovemberRose wrote:
    I believe thedude200512 is writing it, I sent him the teaser for the episode. But, NovemberRose, you don't have to call the episode, if you want to post it you do it. If someone calls an episode once a season premieres, you give that person two days to post it, but you don't necessarily have to call an episode. Wait until about Sunday-Monday and if no show is posted feel free to do so.

i wasent really calling the episode. Its just been four days since i posted my episode, and would have thought that somebody would have already posted a new episode by now, like with the last season. i guess im just anxious)

RenatoB

[39]Aug 8, 2009
    NovemberRose wrote:

RenatoB wrote:
    NovemberRose wrote:

i wasent really calling the episode. Its just been four days since i posted my episode, and would have thought that somebody would have already posted a new episode by now, like with the last season. i guess im just anxious)

I know you weren't calling it, I just said you don't have to call it. It was a general rule, not specific for anyone or any episode.

There were some times during last season when we had to wait for a very long time to read a whole new episode. But I am surprised that people like EdieBrittFan, Heroes-Awesome or Arno_00, among others, have yet to say anything about writing an episode.

NovemberRose

[40]Aug 10, 2009
    i was just wondering to whoever is writing episode 4, is when will you be posting it? can't wait to read it)