TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Desperate Housewives Forums

ABC (ended 2012)

Desperate Housewives: Season 7

NovemberRose

[41]Aug 17, 2009
    • level: 7
    wow its been days now. I would have thought that i missed like 3 or 4 episodes but i guess i havent yet. I'm surprised that no one has posted a new episode yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thedude200512

[42]Aug 18, 2009
    • level: 20
    I am so sorry everyone, but I am currently still working on Episode Four of the Seventh Season of Desperate Housewives, I actually totally forgot about it, it will be up within the next few days.

RenatoB

[43]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 43
    Guys, soon enough we won't have time to finish this season, as the season premiere on TV is in less than 40 days...

NovemberRose

[44]Aug 24, 2009
    RenatoB wrote:
    Guys, soon enough we won't have time to finish this season, as the season premiere on TV is in less than 40 days...

Season six is starting that soon already? Wow seems like days ago that season 5 ended. I hope we finish these before then)

RenatoB

[45]Aug 24, 2009
    OK, guys, floor's open for whoever wants to write the forth episode, thedude200512 has quit writing. By the way, no one's interested in writing for VC? Pilot's been posted for quite a while now...

dtedegrasi

[46]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 2
    I can write for both series. However they may not be posted until late this week. I have driver's training all week.

dtedegrasi

[47]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 2

Episode 4: "Many Valuable Things That I Had Not Known Before"

Mary Alice: Children. They are seen at the innocent people in this world. They are seen as people who are unprepared for some of life's most gruesome details. They are seen as people who are to be protected, nurtured, and loved. And they are taught how to find themselves. It is known that every child on Wisteria Lane had learned this lesson, however there was one which never had learned any of these questions.

*Opening Credits*

Mary Alice: Bree Hodge has always been a woman of the upmost class.

(Bree's humming and dusting her house) She was a perfectionist, Wisteria's lane most talented gardener and housewife, and she had been sure to make it known, especially to her husbands. When she was with her first husband, she had made sure his life was perfect down the very last detail. (she looks at a picture of Rex) When she was with her second husband, she had tried to do even more for him, and as a result, she wanted his life to be perfect, period. (she looks at a picture of Orson). However there was one thing Bree Hodge had never been, and that was happy. (She looks down at a new picture of Paul).

(Later that night)

Bree is in her living room late a night. She had just had another nightmare about Orson and the baby, she is crying and has some tea. She feels like calling Paul, however refuses to wake him up as she think she is being rude. She is staring out a window out at the lane when she looks up and notices loud noises are coming from the Applewhite house. She walks out on the porch and hears screaming and a crash, and then everything goes quiet. She is temped to call the police, however notices that Betty's husband, Laurence, walk out of the house. He notices her and gives her a small wave and smile before walking back in. Bree decides to go try and go back to sleep.

Meanwhile, Jordan is crouched up against the wall in his room as he hears Joan and Laurence arguing. He can only hear a few disconnected words through his walls, like, sister, affair, and Betty. Suddenly he hears a crash and all goes silent, he is left alone in the quiet of his dark room.

The next day Gabby walks out to go do her morning jog when she finds a present on the porch. It is big and blue, and Carlos walks out after her. They pick up the package and see it is addressed to Gabby. Gabby nervous, opens the present only to find her old teddy bear that she left at home Carlos wonders what is up with the present, however Gabby, suddenly horrified again burst out in tears and runs inside.

Susan and Lynette and Katherine all are discussing Dylan and Julie. Katherine remarks how nice it is Dylan found someone to love when Jennifer walks across the street suddenly. They all start talking and Jennifer kisses Katherine, Lynette notices Susan has a strange reaction. But doesn't say anything.

Bree meanwhile is talking with Paul about the Applewhites at the park and how she heard strange noises and stuff. Paul suggest that Bree go and talk to Betty about it, since he thinks that it was the reason why she was awake instead of her nightmares, which Bree doesn't tell him about. However she does decide to go and see Betty.

Later that day, Susan is sitting home alone as Julie, Mike, MJ, and Steve have gone out to the park. Lynette decides to question her about why she reacted badly about the kiss, to which she replies it just was weird. Lynette tells her about Bob and Lee and Susan states she just isn't used to girls kissing, until Lynette points out that she got kissed by Jessie awhile back. They both laugh and talk.

Meanwhile, Juanita and Cecilia are playing when Juniata finds the teddy bear Gabby has thrown away. She decides to play with it and when Gabby walks in, she immediately starts screaming and taking it away from her. Juanita ask her why and Gabby tearful just walks away as Carlos comes in. Juanita and Cecilia then ask him what's wrong with Mommy, and thinking that gabby already told them about her father, explains how he did bad things to her and how if he came around they shouldn't go near her.

Lynette and Tom are at their wits end, still thinking Parker is having an affair, so when the twins are both gone, she decides to go and look through his room. They don't find anything, but when they walk in to Porter's room, they find a bag of pills that Parker hid in Preston's room for such an occasion. They both think that one is having an affair, and one is a druggie now. Lynette decides she has had enough and decides to go at first confront Paker, and then Preston.

Meanwhile Bree decides to go over to the Applewhite house, however finds that Jordan has answered the door. She looks at him and realizes he looks scared, there is no sound from inside. Bree questions him on where his parents are and if he's home alone and he merely says, "Mommy's hurt." Bree is shocked and runs inside to find Betty on the floor unconscious and Laurence nowhere to be found. She quickly calls 911, and an ambulance arrives.

Meanwhile, Mj, Mike, Julie and Steve have arrived back, and Susan, feeling guilty about earlier decides to tell them that she invited Katherine over. Mike jokes about her cooking and she said that Katherine made dinner. She also forgets to remark that Jennifer is coming. They prepare for dinner and Katherine comes over with pot roast, porkchops, and Jennifer in tow. They all sit down to dinner, Katherine takes a seat next to Jennifer and they start holding hands. Susan doesn't feel uncomfortable this time, and when Mike asks about Jennifer. Katherine explains and they kiss. Susan doesn't think anything of it, suddenly they hear an ambulance and Katherine and Jennifer decide to go see what it up. Meanwhile Susan, Mike and MJ are left at the table when MJ ask why Katherine and Jennifer kissed. Susan and Mike stare at one another and realize their mistake.

Lynette meanwhile is at Parker's English teacher's house waiting for them to come out when a guy pulls up next to her vehicle and ask her if she has any "Mary Jane." Lynette knowing instantly what it means is appalled by the thought of him asking if she was a drug dealer, confused, the guy ask her if she's Parker's English teacher and it all falls into place.

Meanwhile, Laurence returns suddenly, just as Betty is being carried away and takes Jordan, who Bree notices gets scared. However she lets him take him as other neighbors start arriving to see the scene, not even noticing them carefully slipping out of the crowd.

Bree explains what happened to a confused Katherine, and Jennifer, and Gabby, and as Susan and Mike and MJ run up, informs them that Jordan just remarked "Mommy was hurt" and explains what happens, then she runs to the hospital to see if Betty is alright.

Once there, a doctor ask Bree what Betty's name is and she tells them. However a few minutes later they come out and inform her that the woman in the room is not Betty Applewhite, as they have her fingerprints and information and they don't match up. Bree is shocked, and as Joan comes to, Bree goes to question her. Joan looks up at Bree and gets a worried look on her face. She know she is trapped and must explain.

Meanwhile Lynette is pondering at home what to do when there is a ring at the door. She opens it up and discovers a police officer there with Preston, claiming that he got into a fight with someone at school. Lynette, already shocked by the days events, ask who, and Preston explains how some kid called Parker a druggie and he got into a fight. Shocked, Lynette realizes that the English teacher and not Preston is the dealer, and that that's how he got the pills. She informs Tom who just stare as Parker suddenly walks into the door.

Joan meanwhile has told Bree about some things, and about her sister, and Bree who is still shocked ask her what happened. She explains that Laurence hit her, but doesn't explain why, which as it turns out has to be because he found Monica's letter. Bree tells her they have to report it to the police, but Joan refuses as she can go to jail for identity theft. However then she realizes, Jordan isn't with Bree.

Meanwhile, Mike, and Susan, and MJ are all back at home when Katherine comes back for her dinner dishes. Jennifer has gone home, and everything seems to have winded down. MJ, who couldn't get an answer from Susan and Mike, decide to ask Katherine who explains that she loves Jennifer. Susan however gets angry at this because she doesn't think MJ needs to know those things at his age. Katherine accuses her of being homophobic and un-accepting, and Mike, surprisingly defends Katherine. Susan angrily storms out.

Meanwhile, Gabby finds out that Carlos explained her situation to their kids and is angry simply because she thought it was private. Carlos explains they should know in case her father ever comes back. Gabby, still fuming walks out and finds another package on the porch, this time having a picture of her with it. Gabby breaks down again and Juniata walks out and tells her it's okay and how she wishes he didn't hurt her. Gabby is surprised she understands at least what he did to her and they hug on the porch.

Susan meanwhile decides to go apologize to Katherine, however when she goes to Katherine's house, overhears Jennifer and her mom having a discussion. They both are arguing about something she did years ago that is following her to Wisteria Lane.

When Katherine catches Susan standing there, Susan tries to explain about Jennifer, however Katherine gets more angry, thinking that they are just trying to be broken up by her and tells Susan never to speak to her again. She slams the door leaving Susan alone on her porch and Katherine unaware of what Jennifer and her mom were talking about.

Meanwhile, Lee is at the station and calls Bob, telling him to come quick because it really is Amber who they've find. Bob arrives and they both go to see Amber, who is in a corner and rocking back and forth. The detective claim that they don't know what's wrong with her, but when Bob tries to approach her, she screams and starts crying uncontrollably.

Joan and Bree rush to her house, only to find that it is empty. Joan screams, knowing that Laurence had taken Jordan and collapses, sobbing into Bree's arm.

Mary Alice: Children. We all think they are not ready for the world.

(Susan stares at MJ who is drawing a picture and then across the street at Katherine's house.)

And so we try to protect them, at all cost.

(Lynette and Tom tell Parker and Preston to sit down on the couch for a talk.)

However, we do sometimes not give children enough credit.

(Gabby and Carlos cuddle on the couch and Juniata and Cecilia watch tv.)

Because most of the time, children,

(Bob and Lee look on as Amber screams again as they try to calm her down)

Are more aware of what the world is really like, then most adults are.

(Jordan is seen staring fearfully at his father as he drives quickly past a sign that reads NOW LEAVING: FAIRVIEW)

I really cranked this episode out so sorry if it really doesn't fit in with the episodes storylines.

RenatoB

[48]Aug 28, 2009
    The forth episode was really good, very well written and shocking, with many juicy twists and turns. Just one thing: it's Celia, not Cecilia.
    Also, when referring to the character played by Alfre Woodard, she should always be named Betty, not Joan, even if that's not her real name. I think maybe it was a bit too soon for people to suspect that Betty isn't Betty, but hey, it's best like this, after all, in season five and in our own sixth season people didn't realize that Dave and Joshua were evil until it was too late, so we can work with that.

As for the next episode, I really think we should bring back Alejandro, Katherine's mother (played by Ellen Greene, remember she had some secret) and also Carla, played by Lara Flynn Boyle, after all, such a high-profile guest that was brought in on recurring status should have a more solid storyline. Also, remember the McCluskey/Tilman storyline, everyone.

Nice job so far.

NovemberRose

[49]Aug 28, 2009
    Love the episode, it gives me a lot to work with. Let's keep the episodes coming.)

NovemberRose

[50]Aug 29, 2009

Episode 5- Putting It Together.

We see a lot of things but don't understand them all the time. We see them but don't understand what's behind the origin of what we saw. We over hear things that can easily be misinterpreted. With a word of the mouth everything can change. We must trust what we know and hope that what we know is not the truth.

Jennifer Bauer was sitting in her porch reminiscing of what she holds dear. She has a wonderful life, new home and friends, and a girlfriend who she thinks maybe the one. She is also thinking of the things she left behind and the things she ran away from, which are slowly catching up to her faster and faster. She realized this when her mother dropped by to stay with her a few weeks back.

Flashback to 4 weeks ago...

Jennifer is fixing up after her afternoon tea with Katherine and her mother (who just arrived). Her mother Jocelyn is getting unpacked in her guest room. Jennifer makes her way to the Kitchen when she spots her mother who says" Its time we talked about it Jennifer, you can't leave it as you did...." "Is that why you came here? To talk about it again? I already told you, it's taken care of already. ""But..." "No stop it ok, can we not talk about it? I'm just so glad you're here and let's not destroy the moment." "Alright, another time then"

Flashback 2 days ago....

Jennifer: "Why would you wait to tell me so long about this?"

Jocelyn: "I didn't mean to prolong it. It just that you were so busy"

"That doesn't justify it!"

"This is why I came to tell you about it, I knew that you knew when I first arrived"

"I didn't want to believe it; I kept my trail clean leaving not trace of me"

"It's not your fault, we both did what we could and it wasn't enough"

"When and what did he say exactly?"

"It was about a week before I came here, he said he was close to finding you and that my pursuers were close to finding me as well. Since I knew were you here and he didn't I thought I'd get to you first so we can cover our tracks and move again"

"No! I have a new life here; I'm not sacrificing it for a mistake I made a long time ago. We will solve this once and for all".

Just then Katherine bangs the door and they stop their conversation.

Jennifer was thinking seriously with intent on what to do. She plans to do it without jeopardizing her relationship with Katherine. And rid of the problem forever.

Just then Katherine leaves and Jennifer and her mother make a plan.

Susan was waiting for Katherine to apologize about their tiff the other day and to talk about why she acted in such when she realized something.

Flashbacks to When Karl First left her, then to when she first meet Bob and Lee(when she tried so hard to be liked by them), Then to when she and Mike were in the car accident that killed Dave's Family, then again when she and Mike got back together.

She realized that she had a lot of messed up things that has happened in her life, she didn't want to screw the one thing left she had, which is MJ. She wants him to live and have the normal life she wished she had. And She wants to give it to him no matter what the means.

Katherine makes her way to her car when Susan notices her. Susan has been waiting for Katherine all morning to apologize and explain her self to Katherine. As Katherine notices Susan walking towards her, she rushes to find her keys in her bag but Susan Beats her to it.

"Katherine please talks to me. Let me explain"

"Talk about what, your sudden development of homophobia? "

"No of course not, it's just; I think that MJ is still too young to be exposed to these things"

"It's never too young to expel ignorance Susan. You of al people should know that"

"And what does that mean?"

"Ohh come on Susan don't act naïve, you aren't the perfect mother and not matter what you do MJ will be exposed to a lot of things no matter what you do, and you yourself have kissed a girl"

"That was one time. And I came here to apologize but you know what I won't because you are such a second rate shrew who can't get boys to love you so you seek out the next living thing that passes by. I'm just glad it wasn't an animal or else you would be doing Bestiality"

"Ugh! Well I never! "

Just then Katherine slaps Susan. Susan pulls Katherine's hair. And they start going at it, rolling on the ground. Jennifer goes outside to see what the noise is about and sees them fighting. Mike as well hears the noise form across the street and rushes to pull them apart.

Bree and Paul are walking in the park when Bree decides to tell Paul that she's been having some nightmares (She doesn't specify what the nightmares are). Paul is surprised by this and asks her, if she's been having these nightmares for sometime now why was it she only mentioned them now. Bree explains that she doesn't want to bother Paul with what at first she thought was not so relevant until it continued on. Paul asks what the nightmares are exactly but Bree refuses and tells that she doesn't want to say as the dreams feel so real.

Just then they see Ms. McCluskey and her boyfriend Roy (guest star Orson Bean) sitting in a park bench kissing. Bree greets them with a smile. Paul then talks with Roy and Mrs. Mccluskey. Mrs. McCluskey notices that Bree is constantly touching her belly and asks her if she feels pain. Suddenly Bree shrieks of pain then drops on the floor. Paul calls 911 and they immediately respond. Paul and Ms. McCluskey get in the ambulance while Roy says he'll follow for he has some business to attend to .As the ambulance leaves Roy heads to out of the park and into a diner where he meets up with Felicia.

With the return of Amber to Bob and Lee, Gaby decides to take a visit and see how things are going. As she walks up to the door, she hears screams of a little girl. She knocks on the door and it is Lee who answers it with a frightened face. Gaby asks what's wrong and Lee explains that ever since the got her back al she's been doing is crying and screaming. Gaby suggests children's therapy but then Bob replies and says that the policed tried it before they released her but all she did was mess the place up and bit the therapist's hand. Gaby sees the inside of the house completely messed up and little amber crying in a corner.

Tom and Lynette decide to have a one on one talk with Parker with his apparent drug abuse. Parker at first refuses to until Preston and Porter talk him into it (force him is more like it). Lynette asks why he would do such a thing. He had good grades, good friends, and no problems in school. Parker replies and says that these don't matter anymore in high school and it's not always about that, it was too much pressure and he couldn't handle it. He asks why she was getting so upset about his drug use, he says that Tom mentioned once before that their mom was on drugs for short time to cope with the stress of the twins and motherhood. Lynette says that it's different because she was an adult and he wasn't. Parker replies angrily that she is a hypocrite and that she of all people would understand him. And that if she really wanted to help she would just let him continue to take the drugs, and be more like her English teacher who helped him get hem. Parker strums out. Lynette suddenly stands up and gets her car keys. Tom asks where she's going. And she replies that she has business with a skank about some weed.

Bree suddenly wakes up in a hospital bed, not knowing what happened. A doctor then comes in and asks her how she feels. She replies and says that she feels so pain in her belly and a little bit dizzy. The doctor replies and says that she had and infection prior to a miscarriage and that the baby was not properly removes thus causing the infection. Bree then suddenly remembers what the doctor was talking about.

Flashbacks to a couple of months back.

Bree is sitting in an abortion clinic. She feels that she shouldn't be there and she maybe making a mistake. She then hears a woman scream with so much pain. Bree is called next and that the doctor is ready to see her in the 2nd Operating Room. Bree is suddenly unsure of her self and she dashes out the door. She runs outside, without looking where she is going she get hits by a speeding motorcycle and falls to the ground unconscious.

She wakes up in the post operating room of the abortion clinic dizzy and confused about why is she there and the stabbing pain she feels in her stomach. The nurse in the room explains that the hit from the motorcycle caused her a miscarriage and that they need to remove the baby quickly. The nurse leaves that room to call the doctor, and as she steps out of the room, Bree removes her sheets and rubs her belly and starts to cry.

(End of flashback)

The doctor then leaves the room as Paul enters. He lies down beside her and comforts her as she begins to tear up and cry.

Just being released from the hospital Betty makes her way home. As she enters her driveway she notices Laurence's car and she goes in the house. Laurence then goes down the stairs with a bag of things. Betty shuts the door and asks where Jordan is. Laurence remains silent and goes to the kitchen. Betty asks again this time with a knife in her hand ready to stab Laurence just to get him to talk. Laurence says he's safe, and that she doesn't need to know where. Betty is slightly relieved to her that. She then starts to talk some more.

Betty: "I'm telling you once again that I did what I had to do"

Laurence: "Like I'm going to believe that, Monica was convinced that it was not in "Betty's" best."

"Well Monica doesn't know anything I know what's best for my sister."

"It seemed too much to me"

"If you knew her like how I did then you wouldn't think twice, she's capable of anything which reminds me I forgive you for hitting me."

"You forgive me?"

"Of course, don't think I don't know what happened. It's not your fault that we look so much a like. "Betty" can get very attached to things that aren't hers and what I did placed her were she needed to be."

After that Betty and Laurence hug and kiss and make up.

Betty: "Maybe we should leave for a while, just until the rumors stop."

Laurence: "and what are you going to do about Bree?"

"Don't worry about her. I'll straighten everything out"

As Lynette is driving to Michelle's house, she remembers a memory triggered by what Parker said to her.

Flashback to several years before....

Lynette is in so much pressure with the joys of motherhood. Her twin were recommended to take ADHD(or ADD I cant remember which one) medication. She decides not to and keeps the pills. At school during a costume meeting for a school play. Lynette asks how the other moms do it. Being able to do what they do with so much poise. A mother shares her secret about taking her children's medication and that it really helps her. Lynette is surprised by this. She gets home and need to still make costumes. She goes to some aspirin in her meds cabinet and notices the twin's pills. It crosses her mind to try them. She closes the cabinet and chooses not too, but opens it again a takes one. She becomes addicted soon after that. She soon realizes she was addicted, Lynette managed to stop taking the pills after she and Tom hired a nanny.

Lynette finally makes it to Michelle House. She walks up to the door and knocks. Michelle (Guest star Michelle Collins) quickly answers the door. Lynette immediately confronts her about Parker's pill popping and that she was the root of this. Michelle doesn't understand what she did wrong and that she was successful in helping Parker. Lynette then slaps her again and tells her to stay away from Parker r else she would report her to the school and police. Lynette then leaves, with a frightened Michelle standing by the door.

Gaby is still at Bob and Lee's trying to help them with Amber. She tries to approach Amber but she begins to cry and scream and throws something at Gaby's Face. A picks them up and sees that they were a distinct pair of a stuffed bear's eyes. She then remembers something from her horrible past.

Flashback to Gabrielle's younger years...

Gabrielle is combing her hair in her room when Alejandro (guest star Erik Estrada) comes in to her bedroom. He is holding a teddy bear as a gift to her. Gabrielle accepts the gift and says that it has the cutest eyes. He then starts to touch her legs and Gabrielle is uncomfortable with this and moves away. He tries so hard and eventually forces himself to her, saying "Why won't you do this one thing for me? I have given you so many things" Gabrielle tries to scream but Alejandro Cover her mouth and she begins to cry.

Bob and Lee ask Gaby if there was something wrong. Gaby quickly snaps out of it and tells them she knows what happened to Amber and they need to act fast.

Meanwhile in a warehouse Carla Dumont (Guest Star Lara Flynn Boyle) is tied up. Alejandro enters the room to where she is kept. Carla then asks him to let her go. She says "I won't because a high price was paid to get you out of "the picture". Your lose will be someone's gain. Just like that little girl, I had my fun, but the cops found my trail"

"You sick bastard, how could you do that?"

"Money is money and you should know that"

Alejandro then gets a knife and approaches her.

Yes, there are a lot of things in these world we do not understand.

Mike talking to Susan about her actions against Katherine.

Things we did, and don't know why we did them.

Bree crying and explaining things to Paul.

The measure we take to hide the truth.

Lynette Trying to talk to Parker.

The simple truth we refused to see

Gaby, Bob and Lee making their way to the Police station

The lies we spread to conceal the truth

Betty and Laurence leaving without being seen

And the reasons why we ended up where we are

Jennifer goes out to throw the garage, but drops it on the floor when she sees a man (Guest star Lee Pace) coming out of a car in front of her.

"Hello Jennifer, I finally found you....."

Edited on 08/29/2009 9:48pm
    Edited 2 total times.

NovemberRose

[51]Aug 29, 2009
    Just posted the new episode hope you guys like it)

RenatoB

[52]Aug 29, 2009
    NovemberRose wrote:

I really did, it had so many juicy twists and turns, it was awesome, really!

So many flashbacks, though. I loved Bree's storyline, I'm glad you found a way to reveal that she didn't go through with the abortion after all.

Just one more thing: you said Roy went to meet Roberta, I think you mean Felicia. Roberta died in season six, and Felicia was the one Roy kissed in the second episode.

If no one minds, I'd like to write the next two episodes, a regular one and a sweeps flashback-centric one like I had previously mentioned. The eighth episode will become the catastrophe episode of the year, so I'll leave the doors open for whoever writes it. Since I'm doing two episodes (not a two-parter, two stand-alone episodes), than please give me four days to do so. Everyone has done a great job so far, congratulations, guys!

But what about VC?

NovemberRose

[53]Aug 29, 2009
    RenatoB wrote:
    NovemberRose wrote:
    I really did, it had so many juicy twists and turns, it was awesome, really! So many flashbacks, though. I loved Bree's storyline, I'm glad you found a way to reveal that she didn't go through with the abortion after all. Just one more thing: you said Roy went to meet Roberta, I think you mean Felicia. Roberta died in season six, and Felicia was the one Roy kissed in the second episode. If no one minds, I'd like to write the next two episodes, a regular one and a sweeps flashback-centric one like I had previously mentioned. The eighth episode will become the catastrophe episode of the year, so I'll leave the doors open for whoever writes it. Since I'm doing two episodes (not a two-parter, two stand-alone episodes), than please give me four days to do so. Everyone has done a great job so far, congratulations, guys! But what about VC?
    I was so used to Karen and Roberta that i forgot she died But i changed the name to felicia) And regarding VC, im still on the brain storming stage. I was wondering what would its Major theme be? If DH has a new neighbor every season, what about VC?

NovemberRose

[54]Aug 31, 2009
    My inspiration for this episode was the many flashback episodes of season 5 of DH, which didnt really help progress in storyline wise but help fill in the gap of what happend. I wanted something that would not just look back but look forward. My other inspiration for this episode was Lost)

RenatoB

[55]Sep 1, 2009
    Guys, I must apologize for the lenght of the next episode, the sixth. I'm guessing the seventh will be lenghty as well. It's just that there are so many characters yet again, which is entirely my fault, and I wanted to give them all a proper storyline instead of just keeping them in the background. I put in a story for each regular in the sixth episode.

RenatoB

[56]Sep 1, 2009

Episode 06 - Losing My Mind

Guest Starring Kathryn Joosten, Tanedra Howard, Tuc Watkins, Anna Friel, Bradley Cooper, Orson Bean, Joana Silva, Ellen Greene, Lee Pace, Rachel Bilson, Stelio Savante, with Lara Flynn Boyle and Michelle Collins. Special Guest Star Erik Estrada.

It was 10 p.m., and Carla DuMont was scared. She had never been this scared in her whole life. She wasn't this scared when she was six and she ran into a bee hive. She wasn't this scared when she was eleven and she fell off the top of a tree. She wasn't this scared when she was 17 and she hit an elderly woman while practising driving with her father. And she wasn't this scared when she was 33 and the doctor announced that she could have a lymphoma, which turned out to be nothing really.

Alejandro (guest star Erik Estrada) is seen approaching Carla (guest star Lara Flynn Boyle), who's all tied up somewhere, with a knife.

But at the still somewhat tender age of 46, Carla DuMont was definitely, over-the-top scared. Scared for her life. Yet again.

Alejandro cuts her ropes and tells her to get up, as they have somewhere else to be.

And poor Carla had no clue she was yet to be even more scared soon enough

OPENING CREDITS

(summarized from now on)

Julie is putting baby Chloe to sleep. She heads to her room where Steve (guest star Bradley Cooper) is lying on the bed, with only his boxer briefs on, and she tells him from now they'll have to try to put her to sleep earlier than 10 p.m. Steve tells her he feels a bit randy and now that the baby's sleeping they could maybe have some fun. Julie jokingly says "what are you suggesting?", and Steve tells her he's been thinking on how to spice things up in bed. He heads to the closet and takes out a nurse's uniform. Julie is surprised, and agrees to wear it.The next night, after the baby has been put to sleep, Julie enters the bedroom and Steve says they could try something else that night, and Julie is willing to, since she had so much fun playing the naughty nurse the night before. Steve pulls an entire S&M ensemble from under the bed. Julie is shocked this time. Steve says he always had a fantasy of being submissive. Julie reluctantly agrees. Two days later, during breakfast, Julie realizes she needs to have a talk with Steve about his newfound sexual needs. The night before, he had asked for fetish-themed sex, forcing her to lick his toes. Steve thinks she means that she's been having fun too, and tells her they should have a threesome. Julie starts shouting he's misunderstanding her, she doesn't want any more toe-licking, or S&M attire or sex involving some other woman.

That night, Julie comes home from the hospital and she checks on Chloe, who's already asleep. Her fiancée calls her from their bedroom, and she comes inside, and finds him naked alongside another man, also naked, on their bed. Julie starts screaming, and Steve explains that he understands how weird it could be for her to have a three-way with another woman, so he invited another man instead. Julie starts yelling at the man to get out of their house, and he hurriedly searches for his clothes and leaves. Julie goes to Chloe's bedroom and picks her up, and Steve follows her with his underpants on. Julie says she'll be staying at her mother's that night, until he resolves his apparent ongoing childhood traumas. Steve grabs her by the arm to apologize and beg her to stay so they can work on their problems, and this causes Julie to drop baby Chloe on her head. Julie picks her up, and starts to cry, as she notices the big scar and the blood pooring out of her unconscious baby's head. Steve goes to the phone and dials 911, as a tearful Julie holds their child.

Susan and Mike are having a long talk about Katherine's newfound lesbianism, and how it's unfair for Katherine to have her best friend fighting with her just because all of a sudden she realized she's gay Susan, despite originally saying she doesn't even believe in her friend's homosexuality, as it is unlikely, agrees with Mike that it is none of her business, MJ is grown up enough to know that some women like other women and some men like other men (up until now he had thought Bob and Lee were some sort of roommates). She tells her fiancée she'll be apologizing to Katherine soon enough.

Jennifer (guest star Anna Friel) is sitting in her living room (she's living with Katherine now, but Katherine's working), next to her mother (guest star Ellen Greene), and in front of them, on the other couch, is Leonard Bauer (guest star Lee Pace), Jennifer's ex-husband. She asks him what he's doing there, and Johnson says he's still in love with her, and he can forgive her for what she did to him and his family, if she comes back to him. Jennifer says "You lied to me. (she turns to her mother) You both lied to me. (back to Leonard) And I will never, ever get back together with you."; Jocelyn says her daughter is a lesbian, but her tone doesn't necessarily cause the impression that she herself believes in her own daughter's homosexuality. Jennifer says she is indeed, and that Leonard has no business being there whatsoever, so he should just go and leave her alone. Leonard gets up and says "Jennifer, you and I were meant to be together. Can't you see? Can't you understand? You are the love of my life, and I long to be with you every single second. We were so madly in love. And you can't have children anyway, so what does it matter that we're BROTHER AND SISTER?"; as she hears these words, Jennifer yells at him to leave, and he does so. She turns to her mother and says "And you should leave too."

Andrew is seen driving home and he enters Wisteria Lane when all of the sudden he runs over a woman (guest star Rachel Bilson). No one is in the streets, and he gets out of his car, in pannick, as the woman, who isn't badly injured, tries to get up on her own. Andrew aids her and tells her he will call an ambulance, but she says she doesn't need one, she's just a bit dizzy from the shock and what she could really use is a glass of water. Andrew takes her to his house and gives her this, and she explains to him that she has recently been evicted and she has nowhere to go and no money to get a new house or anything of that sort, and she saw Wisteria Lane, with its lovely homes, and she was daydreaming around the street on how she'd love to live on a place like this. Andrew, out of guilt for hitting her with his car, tells her she can stay with him until she gets back on her feet. The woman, named Shauna Ross, agrees.

RenatoB

[57]Sep 1, 2009

At the hospital, Dr. Crandall (guest star Stelio Savante) is informing Paul that Bree's infection has cleared off, and she will be released that same day. Paul heads to Bree's room and tells her they obviously need to have a talk. Bree shares with him the details of that horrible night in which she prepared herself for an abortion but couldn't go through with it, only to lose her baby immediately afterwards. At home, Bree is still depressed over losing her then-unwanted child. She is cooking compulsively, and Paul comes up to her and tells her if she's willing to, they could have a child together. Bree is surprised by this and tells him he should think about it first and not just say it. Paul tells her he's thought about it properly. He loves her, wants to be with her and wants to marry her, wants to move in with her and wants to build his whole life with her, and definitely wants to have a child with her before it's too late and they regret this. Bree couldn't be happier. The two engage in a passionate kiss as Bree's tears begin to dry on her face.

That night, Bree is sleeping quietly, next to Paul Young.

And that night, no bad dreams would haunt Bree Hodge. Only promises of a new day, a new life, and a new path to happiness.

We can see an unconscious Bree smiling in her sleep.

Susan talks to Katherine about their fight, and about how sorry she is. Katherine, who is cooking, begins to tear up as Susan tells her she should just learn to live with her best friend's homosexuality. Susan notices her tears and asks her what's wrong. Katherine tells her this: "I'm not gay alright? I'm... I don't know what I am. Truth is, the only woman I can feel attracted to is Jennifer, because I love her and want to be with her, but I can't for the life of me find women in general to be attractive. But whenever some young boy flirts with me, or some muscled shirtless woman jogs by, I get my socks off from looking at them. I am a straight woman in a serious romantic relationship with a lesbian woman, and I don't know what to do, Susan. I'm not saying that I'm not gay to make a better name for myself, I am terrified. I fear she will find out and that then she will leave me. For good."; a surprised Susan doesn't answer for a few seconds. "Wait a minute, Katherine...are you afraid that if Jennifer finds out she'll leave you and it'll hurt because you definitely love and want to be with her? Or are you afraid that Jennifer will find out and leave you because then you will have no one else?"

Katherine just looks at her, tears in her eyes. She doesn't know how to answer that question. She doesn't know which option suits her best.

In the meantime, Jocelyn is meeting with Leonard. They discuss how she will eventually get Jennifer back together with him, even if she has to break her and Katherine up. Jocelyn and Leonard both have evil smirks on their faces. They're together on this.

Susan comes home and finds Mike watching a DVD Julie recorded of their first dance after their romantic wedding in the woods. Susan tells Mike that was so romantic, and they both agree that their second wedding, since it is their second, at least together, since both Mike and Susan have both been married to two people (with Susan having been married to Karl three times), it's just tacky to have a flamboyant ceremony. They'll plan something lovely in a park somewhere, with nothing but each other's mothers, the direct family (plus Steve) and their friends and neighbors of Wisteria Lane. And the minister, of course. And that's it.

Preston is desperately trying to contact Ana in Gracefield, but she will not return any of his calls. Meanwhile, Porter tells him to give it up. Lynette and Tom grill Parker on more info over why he felt the need to resort to drugs, and Parker, on "cold turkey" now, begins sweating and becomes anxious and starts crying and apologizing for everything. And now he fears that he is not strong enough to face his teacher without going up to her and asking for more pills. Lynette tells Tom she will go to the high school administration board and inform them of Michelle Moore's little hobby.

Ms. Moore (guest star Michelle Collins) is called up by the board who informs her she is fired, and that they have called the police about her secret drug dealing. Michelle is detained, and she manages to sell her own house in order to pay for her own bail.

Michelle has just gotten out of jail and she's driving her car around wondering where she'll be able to find a place to stay, and she notices Lynette and Penny coming out of their car in a supermarket's parking lot. About an hour later, the two of them come out of the store and Lynette's holding several plastic bags and telling Penny she can't keep buying her those expensive cookies when they sell some others for a much lower price with the exact same flavor. Lynette drops her bags to the ground in pure shock as she watches how every single tire in her car has been slashed.

Felicia is watering her flowers in her front yard when she notices Karen coming up to her. Mrs. McCluskey is the last person Felicia wants to see right now, but it's not like she can escape from her. Karen asks Felicia if she's noticed something strange about her boyfriend Roy lately. Felicia tells her she doesn't really spend that much time with Roy to notice anything. Karen tells her friend she worries Roy might be cheating on her, as he is very evasive nowadays and is always coming out of the house, but she doesn't have it in her to follow him around mostly because she's afraid of what she might find out. Karen asks Felicia to keep an eye on him when she sees him sometimes. Felicia promises her she will, and Karen thanks her and goes.

Later that day, Felicia and Roy (guest star Orson Bean) are lying in bed together. They have just had sex, and Roy is smoking a cigarette. Felicia tells him what just happened was amazing, and he tells her "Yeah, those blue pills are a godsend. You wanna go again?"

Bree, Susan, Lynette and Gabrielle are playing poker like in the old days and discussing about Betty Applewhite's weird behavior, and how apparently her real name isn't Betty. Gaby says maybe she changed it after that girl Melanie was killed years ago, so she could go into hiding with her sons better, but Bree says that after Matthew died that story was all over the news and no one mentioned she had a fake name, something which would had definitely come up. Susan tells the gals that little Jordan once told her about how Caleb is actually in a mental institution close to Fairview, and how he was only submitted there shortly before Betty moved back in, which is suspicious because she had told them he was in Chicago. Lynette tells them maybe they should find out what institution that is and pay a visit to Caleb. He is mentally challenged, which means it might be difficult to talk to him, but his deficiency also fails to enable him to lie, which is good.

Betty is preparing a snack for little Jordan. She puts a mixed sandwich in his platter, and tells him how much she loves him, how he is the son she always asked for. She loves him as much as she loves Caleb, which is all the love in the world. Jordan tells her he knows it, and she is the best mommy ever, even if she has been a bit colder lately. Betty apologizes for her ways. Jordan then tells her: "Mommy... he doesn't love you. Or me. And he made you send my brother away. Why are you giving up your happiness and one of your sons for this man you met three months ago?"; Betty says she loves Laurence, nonetheless, and that love is very complicated, way too much for his young mind. And he shouldn't think about it anymore. The doorbell rings. Betty kisses him on the forehead and heads to the front door. She opens it and sees Monica Jeffries (guest star Tanedra Howard). Monica says "I know maybe I am being a burden to you, but I also know you lied to me with every single tooth in your mouth. So please tell me: where the hell is my mother?".

Gabrielle is watching her young girls jumping rope in her front yard. Carlos comes up to her and tells her he thinks it's time. A few minutes later, Gabrielle calls the police and informs them that her stepfather once raped her when she was still a minor and now he's back in the scene and is leaving her gifts and she fears he might hurt her or her young girls again, and she doesn't know exactly where he is.

Betty and Monica sit down on the couches in the living room. Betty says "Alright, then... let's talk about Joan."

Alejandro takes a blindfolded Carla to a dark room. He removes her blindfold and we hear a voice saying "Hello, Carla."; Carla looks at the person in front of her in wide-eyed shock.

Andrew comes home after work and Shauna is in the living room waiting for him with champagne. She says she kept this bottle with her as a memoir of something good that had happened to her in the past, but Andrew tells her he owns that bottle. The two laugh over Shauna's little white lie. She tells him she just wanted to spend some time with him and get to know her savior. The two share a talk, and Andrew, who thinks Shauna might just be seducing her, tells her he is gay and Shauna tells him she saw his adult DVD collection, so she kinda suspected this. The two share a laugh. And then, tipsy, they kiss. And then they have consolation and meaningless sex right there on the couch.

Felicia opens her door to see Michelle Collins on her doorstep. She says "Hi, I hear you have a room to rent?"; Felicia, smiling, says "Come on in", and Michelle does so, with Felicia closing the door behind them.

Bob (guest star Tuc Watkins) goes up to his ringing phone and answers it. On the other side, a detective informs him that they have arrested Amber's mother and they know now why the girl is acting the way she is. They know what they did to her.

Bob turns to see his little girl (guest star Joana Silva) screaming out loud in the living room and tearing up magazines.

Life is challenging. Life is threatening. Life is frustrating. And life will eventually cause you to lose your mind. And when that happens, there will be nothing else. Nothing but challenges. And threats. And frustrations. Which will build up until eventually you just cannot live anymore. And as people lose their minds, which will lead them to conjure up fights, annoy their loved ones, become anxious for happiness, and desperate for an escape. And when no good arrives, death follows. And tragedy ensues. And happiness gets lost. But life goes on. And it couldn't happen any other way...

RenatoB

[58]Sep 3, 2009

Episode 07 - Toreadorables

Guest Starring Kathryn Joosten, Joy Lauren, Anna Friel, Tanedra Howard, Bradley Cooper, Orson Bean, Terry Bozeman, Rachel Bilson, Jake Soldera, Scott Atkinson, Richard Jenik, Lisa Lackey, Amy Hathaway, and Michelle Collins. Special Guest Star Erik Estrada.

Friday morning. Celia goes outside to pick up the newspaper for her father. She notices two police officers (guest stars Scott Atkinson and Richard Jenik) coming out of their patrolling vehicle and approach her. Later, Gabrielle, Carlos and the police officers are discussing Alejandro's past and current harassment. Carlos tells them about the gifts he constantly leaves on their doorstep, but the officers ask them if they have any proof that the gifts are from Alejandro, and the Solises say they don't. The officers ask Gaby why don't she reveal she had been molested earlier, and Gaby explains it is embarassing and hurtful and she didn't want to talk about it, which is completely understandable. However, there is absolutely no evidence that such a thing ever happened, or that the gifts are from Alejandro. The officers explain that until he does something that's proven, they can't do anything about the case. The officers leave, and Carlos is irritated, saying that they'll have to take care of everything themselves. Gabrielle grows even more concerned.

Gaby and Carlos are called by the elementary school's principal, Mrs. Morris (guest star Amy Hathaway) who tells them Juanita cursed during class. At home, Gaby tries to teach Juanita that it is absolutely wrong to curse, and she shouldn't do it, because severe consequences are bound to follow, and Juanita replies by saying she hears her parents cursing all the time. Gaby says they can do such a thing because they're grown-ups and grown-ups can get away with a lot of stuff, something which upsets Juanita. The next day, Mrs. Morris calls the Solises to meet her again, and tells them Juanita cursed during class yet again and when the teacher called her up on it, she said "I now consider myself to be an adult, no matter what society says, because I don't depend on what other people think and/or say. I am a grown-up now, and, as such, I can curse and you can live with it."; the Solises are shocked, and Gaby replies: "Well, she's clever, you gotta give her that."; Gaby begins to laugh when she sees the principal's face still doesn't look too pleased. Carlos sighs.

At home, Gabrielle talks it over with her daughter. Juanita says she doesn't want to be restricted to acting and talking in some way just because she's still a child. She wants the freedom that comes with being an adult. And Gabrielle tells her nothing good comes out of that so-called "freedom". The best years come when you're younger. Being seven years old, that's being free. Free of responsibilities and major hurt. And she shouldn't try and end her childhood. Gaby begins to tear up and says "Trust me, honey. I was robbed of my childhood way too soon. And I don't want the same thing happening to you."; Juanita tells her Ok, and then kisses her mother on the cheek and goes outside to play. Gabrielle looks at her when she goes.

Flashback - 1990 - 15 year old Gabrielle is brushing her hair in front of the mirror. Alejandro (special guest star Erik Estrada) comes into her room, visibly drunk. Gaby turns to him and asks him what he is doing there. Alejandro asks her where her mother is. Gaby says she's out looking after a sick neighbor. Alejandro explains to Gaby that he wanted Lucia to be home because he is feeling "randy". Gabrielle is visibly discusted. Alejandro tells her "Now I gots an itch I can't scratch..."; Gaby says "I'd like some privacy now."; but Alejandro grabs her by the shoulders and throws her onto the bed. He says "You're gonna have to do."; he looks at her sensual white stockings as he is standing in front of the door, with an empty bottle on his left hand. He looks aroused, as she rubs her legs against one another trying to get up and leave. Alejandro stops her cold and starts to undress her. Gaby screams and he puts his hand over her mouth.

Carlos goes to work and police officers are grilling the employees about Carla DuMont, who's been missing for several weeks now.

Friday morning. Bree has brought Susan her bag, which she left at her house the night before when she visited. Susan thanks her, and Bree goes back home. She notices the brunette woman (guest star Rachel Bilson as Shauna) coming out of her son's house at the end of the street to pick up the morning paper. She looks surprised... and somewhat pleased. She heads over to Andrew's and Shauna notices her. Bree introduces herself as Andrew's mother and asks her who she might be. Shauna tells her she's Andrew's houseguest. He kinda saved her life two days ago, and since she has no home Andrew is letting her stay for a while. Bree is a bit disappointed. Andrew comes out of the house and is a bit surprised that the two women have met already. He tells Bree he's heading out to his office early because he needs to be done with some papers. Later, in her house kitchen, Bree is preparing breakfast for her and her boyfriend Paul, who is sitting at the table, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper, when he notices Bree keeps looking into the thin air even as she butters up the toasts. Paul asks her what's wrong and Bree tells him she's disappointed with herself. This morning she was actually pleased to believe her son had become a heterosexual when she saw his houseguest, right at a time when she thought she was ok with him being gay Paul asks her he believes it's only normal for straight parents to want their children to grow up the same way and have what is commonly referred to as a "normal family", and even when they have accepted their children's homosexuality, like Bree has, there's always a hidden hope that they will turn up otherwise. But Bree tells "It's 2015. Being gay is no longer the taboo it used to be. I thought I was used to it, I thought I had absolutely no problems with it anymore, and apparently I do, and that is frustrating, because it makes me feel like I am not proud enough of my own child."; Paul tells her that's just ridiculous. She loves her son, she's accostumed to his way, and he knows this. And Paul also knows that if Andrew turns out to be straight in the future, Bree will love him 100%. And if he continues to be gay Bree will continue to love him 100%. Because he is her son, she is proud of him and she will continue to be proud. Bree kisses him, eased.

Later that night, Andrew and Shauna are having coffee together, saying that after what happened the night before they can't allow themselves to drink alcohol together ever again. The two of them are watching TV in the living room. Shauna says she has a job interview coming up. The doorbell rings. Andrew opens the door, and sees his sister Danielle (guest star Joy Lauren) and nephew Benjamin (guest star Jake Soldera). Danielle tells him Leo got mixed up in some wrongdoings at the law firm, and he is currently being tried in court and they lost their house and their savings trying to fight the system, and she begs Andrew to take care of Benjamin for a while, and try to keep Bree from tempering with his education like before. Danielle says she has arranged for him to go to the Fairview elementary school for a while, breaking his homeschooling, and that she'll come back for him soon after everything is sorted out. Andrew asks her what is going on, but Danielle doesn't want to talk about it. She says she has to go back to her husband. She looks terrible and down. Andrew is concerned. He says that if she ever needs him too, there is another room in his house. Danielle gives him a sort of smile, and kisses Benjamin on the forehead, leaving afterwards.

Bree and Paul are lying in bed together. Paul asks "Are you sure you're ready for this?"; Bree answers "Yes. I think so. (turning to him) Let's have a child together."; the two kiss.

In her bedroom, Shauna is on the phone, saying "Look, honey, you know I love you a lot, but if you wanna do it again, I'm gonna need cash up-front, you know I'm in trouble and I need it.". Shauna is a prostitute. The man on the other side says "Fine". Cut to the man Shauna is talking to. It's Laurence Turner. "I'll get you the money".

Friday morning. Susan is at a bridal store, trying on a non-extravagant wedding dress. The storeowner, Delores (guest star Lisa Lackey) tells her she is surprised Susan has decided to go with a less visible dress this time around. Susan tells her she's having a small ceremony, and this time around, to have an extravagant wedding and wear an extravagant dress is just tacky. Delores tells her she agrees, when she got married for the forth and fifth times she thought the same way. Susan laughs. Her cell phone rings and she picks it up. It's Julie. Susan becomes worried from hearing her first and beloved granddaughter has been injured. Susan rushes to the hospital. There, she notices Julie and Steve (guest star Bradley Cooper) are fighting. Susan tries to ignore it, and asks Dr. Craig (guest star Terry Bozeman) for some info on the child. Dr. Craig tells them they stitched Chloe up and she is going to be fine. The three of them are very relieved. Later, in Chloe's room, Susan asks Julie what her fight with her fiancée was about, and Julie tells her all of the sudden Steve was bored with their love life and he wanted to spice things up in a way that terribly annoyed her and made her feel like she alone wasn't enough. Steve arrives, and asks to speak to Julie alone, so Susan leaves. Steve wants to apologize yet again, but Julie tells him she thinks they should take a time out. Steve is worried.

Susan goes home and finds Mike in the kitchen eating a burger he made, and MJ is watching TV in the living room with Jordan Turner. Susan tells Mike wants things to become boring between them, and Mike promises they never will. The two kiss.

Friday morning. Felicia Tilman and Roy Handler (guest star Orson Bean) are lying in bed together. They spent the night with each other. Felicia tells him she can't do this anymore. Not only is she betraying her friend, she is falling in love with Roy. She needs him to commit to her, and only her. Roy promises her he will leave Karen. Later, he goes over to Karen's house, and she is listening to old time hits on the radio while folding laundry. Roy tells her he's got something to say. Karen asks him what, and he says "I'm feeling randy. You in the mood for some loving?"; Karen smiles and says "Sure".

Friday morning. Katherine and Jennifer (guest star Anna Friel) have just woken up and are getting dressed. Katherine tells Jennifer she'll be catering a big dinner later that night, which means she'll be coming home late. Jennifer tells her she understands. Katherine is still thinking about her relationship with Jennifer and her apparent heterosexuality. Katherine goes over to Jennifer and starts kissing and groping her fiercely. Jennifer is surprised and pushes her back, asking, while smiling, what was that about. Katherine realizes what she just did only to prove to no one but herself she is gay "Nothing, I... I love you and... I'm nuts. For you. AHAHAHAH..."; Jennifer smiles at her lover's weirdness. All through work, Bree notices Katherine is acting strange. She asks her what's wrong, and Katherine tells her every little thing she said to Susan before, and then tells her "I desperately need to know if I'm definitely a lesbian or not...(turning to Bree) Bree... you're an attractive woman."; Bree asks "What are you getting at?"; Katherine throws herself at Bree, grabs her and starts kissing her. Bree is horrified as Katherine is just sucking on her lips. She tries to escape, but Katherine won't let her go. Andrew comes inside the test kitchen and sees them. Katherine notices him and lets go of Bree, who is gasping for air. Andrew says "All right. Wasn't here. Didn't see anything."; and then he leaves.

Later, Katherine and Bree are talking about what happened. Bree asks her what the hell she was thinking and Katherine says she needed to know if when kissing another woman she also feels a spark because she is gay or if that only happens with Jennifer, either because she loves her or because she doesn't want to be alone. Bree then asks her what she felt, and Katherine says "Nothing. But hey, you're my friend, maybe it's..."; Bree interruptsn her: "Katherine!... Come on... I think we both know you're not a lesbian."; Katherine is disappointed. Bree tells her "And I think you should come clean to Katherine. You wouldn't want her finding out about this the wrong way."; Katherine tells her she is right.

Later that night, Katherine comes home and Jennifer is in bed, reading a book and saying she kept it warm for her. Katherine tells Jennifer she's got something to say. Jennifer asks what (much like Karen), and Katherine just stares at her, at how good they've got it. She then says "Will you marry me?"; Jennifer is shocked. She looks at Katherine, and then starts screaming in happiness. She gets out of bed, and goes up to Katherine, holding her, smiling and saying "I have never been this happy in my whole life!!"; Katherine looks worried.

Friday morning. Lynette is watering her front lawn when she notices Michelle Moore (guest star Michelle Collins) coming out of Felicia Tilman's house and getting into her car, later driving away. Ms. Moore drives by Lynette's house. Lynette has hid so she doesn't see her. Lynette then heads over to Felicia's to ask her what that woman was doing coming out of her house and Felicia explains she is tight for cash and she rented a room to her. Lynette then catches Michelle when she comes back, and tells her she knows she was the one who slashed her car tires. Michelle tells her she has no idea what Lynette is talking about, and a furious Lynette tells her if she ever comes across her or her family ever again, there will be hell to pay. Lynette goes away, and Ms. Moore just smiles as she watches her go. Later that afternoon, Lynette and Penny are heading out to the library, and tell Parker to keep an eye on his siblings, who are asleep in the living room. Michelle is in Felicia's front porch sipping a cup of tea. Lynette looks at her with an angry face, and Michelle waves at her. Once they're gone, Ms. Moore heads over to the Scavo house. Parker answers the door, and Michelle tells her since he is her favorite client she is willing to give him several packs of pills for free. Parker says he doesn't do drugs anymore, but Michelle reassures him he won't be able to get by without them. Parker takes them, preoccupied, and Michelle leaves, satisfied. She is getting back at Lynette through her family. Parker goes to the bathroom, upstairs, and turns on the water in the bathtub, to drown out the sound of him crying, as Porter and Preston are in the other room, and Perry and Phoebe are asleep. Parker takes some pills and cries out his pain, as he still feels miserably low. Parker swallows three more pills, and then two more. He begins to feel a bit dizzy. He slips on the moist bathroom rug and falls into the bathtub, banging his head in it and becoming unconscious. The water's level begins to rise and Parker slips further and further down into the water...

Lynette and Penny come home, and Tom is right behind them, having returned from college. Porter is holding Phoebe as she woke up crying, and Lynette asks him where Parker is, and Porter says he hasn't seen him, so he assumed he went out for a walk or a study date or a meeting with his nerdy friends from middle school. Lynette tells him Parker was supposed to be taking care of the babies, and she grows concerned that he went over to Michelle's. Lynette leaves the house and heads down the street to Felicia's home. Michelle answers and Lynette asks her "Where the hell is my son?", and Michelle says "What are you talking about?"; the two are interrupted by the sound of Penny screaming out for her mother outside of the Scavo home. The two women look concerned as they see Tom coming out of the house holding a wet and unconscious Parker in his arms. Lynette screams out in horror. Lynette and Michelle rush to them and Tom tells them "I think he's breathing, I think he's breathing."; later at the hospital, Dr. Craig tells the Scavos Parker is breathing at a normal rate now, but they're concerned because they pumped nine pills out of his stomach. Lynette turns to Michelle, who is also there, and calls her a b*tch, punching her in the face immediately afterwards. Michelle falls to the ground, as Porter, Preston and Tom try to keep Lynette from killing her, and Penny screams in terror, and Dr. Craig looks shocked. Lynette says "I warned you. I warned you! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"; Michelle gives her an evil smile and leaves. Tom sighs, and Lynette starts to cry.

RenatoB

[59]Sep 3, 2009

(episode 7 cont'd)

Friday morning. Betty and Monica (guest star Tanedra Howard) are sitting in the living room. Jordan passes by and tells his mother he'll be at MJ's watching movies.

Betty asks Monica how she came to exist because she never knew Joan had a child. Monica explains she was given up for adoption and the nuns at her orphanage told her her mother was a low-life. Her foster parents recently died and Monica decided to use their connections to learn who her real mother was, and track her down, and, if possible and necessary, help her out and start up a relationship with her.

Betty asks Monica what she wants to know about Joan Applewhite. Monica says "Everything."; Betty then begins to tell Joan's story. She and Joan were actually born along with another sister. They were triplets, but the third child died shortly after the birth. Betty and Joan always had their differences, and they always fought a lot. During Betty's first wedding, Joan got drunk and exposed their dirty laundry, and Betty swore to her sister she never wanted to see her again. And she never did. She thought Joan had moved to Europe, and now Monica appears and tells her she is dead, something which Betty didn't know. Monica then proceeds to say: "See, the thing is, I have acquaintances, and I have read records that say Joan flew all the way to Chicago, where you have come from, and I saw a surveillance tape from a café where you and your sister are having brunch together."; Betty looks preoccupied. Monica says "So I know you're lying to me. More so, I know you've done something to my mother. Your own sister."; now, Betty looks scared. "So what did you do to her, Mrs. Applewhite? Where is my mother?"; Betty doesn't answer. Monica says "I'm going to the police. I guess I should had done that earlier."; Betty now looks horrified. Monica grabs her purse and starts to go. Betty grabs the poker from their fireplace nearby and hits Monica over the head with it. Monica screams in pain and falls to the floor. Betty stands on top of her, beginning to cry and meekly saying "I'm sorry..."; Monica turns to her, looking terrified. "I can't let you do that..."; Monica begins to cry, as Betty continues to speak: "I have a family..."; Betty hits Monica with the poker again. She continues hitting her over and over again, and the blood is seen pooring onto the rugs. Betty releases the fire poker and she is crying intensely. "I'm sorry..."; and the she screams: "BUT BETTY DESERVED IT!!!!!!!"; and then she hits Monica again. To no use, now.

Betty grabs her cell phone and calls her husband. "Laurence... I did something bad..."

Later that night, Laurence is outside of the Applewhite home, putting Monica's body (wrapped in the carpet) in the trunk of his car. He then enters the car and drives away. Betty is looking from her window. She is still seen crying.

Betty Applewhite was now sure of one thing. She was now the evil twin. Definitely. And what she had done before, she has just done something similar again.

Betty goes to the bathroom, and she turns on the water. She sees her reflection in the mirror. She is horrified with herself.

"Don't look at me like that. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!!"

And she was more and more sure of one thing.

Betty punches the mirror and it breaks in dozens of pieces.

"I AM BETTY APPLEWHITE!!!!!!!!"

RenatoB

[60]Sep 3, 2009
    Guys, first of all, sorry for the wait for the seventh episode, honestly, I forgot to write it. I broke the period, but since no one else posted a new episode, I did it anyway. I was writing a flashback-centric episode as advertised, but it was too much of a filler so I quit the idea. I didn't continue the Bob and Lee and Carla and Alejandro storylines in the seventh episode because it was big enough already and I had absolutely no idea what to do with them, so I'll leave them for someone else.

I am offering Michelle Collins (Michelle Moore) at least 8-10 episodes this season, meaning she can't be written off anyway in a near future. I'm thinking she could become the newest villain on Wisteria Lane.

Also, to the people who'll be writing the next few episodes, there should be a huge catastrophe in one of them, between the eighth and tenth preferrably, for November sweeps. Remember, hostage situation, tornado, fire and earthquake have already been done.