Desperate Housewives Forums

ABC (ended 2012)

Desperate Housewives: Season 7

NovemberRose

[61]Sep 3, 2009
    • level: 7
    Episode 6 and 7 were great. 6 was about revelations and resolutions while 7 was a bit comedy with more intriguing storylines.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dtedegrasi

[62]Sep 3, 2009
    • level: 2

I want to write thenext 2 part November sweeps episode

I have a good tragedy in mind.

RenatoB

[63]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 43
    dtedegrasi wrote:

I want to write thenext 2 part November sweeps episode

I have a good tragedy in mind.

Great. Since it's a two part show, you have four days to post both episodes.

A lot of people want to write two parters...

dtedegrasi

[64]Sep 7, 2009

Episode 8- "An Attempt To Bring Order Out Of Chaos" (Part 1) November Sweeps Episode

Mary Alice:

Wisteria Lane is infamous for being a nice, cozy little suburb. Painted white houses, nice trimmed gardens, and friendly people. Through pictures and articles, it's infamous for it's reputation as the most orderly places in Fairview, and some even say, the world. However there is something all of the lanes residents will tell you. Wisteria Lane, behind the pictures, is a chaotic place, filled with lies, secrets, heartbreak, and evil. And is there is anyone who can tell you this, it'd be Bree Hodge.

It all started that Tuesday afternoon. Bree was shopping and had become convinced suddenly that all her problems had just floated away from her. She was happy, she had a new boyfriends, and could tell everything was coming together. Yes, this is what Bree thought, until she reached the cookie isle. Where something curious happened.

Bree is shopping in the supermarket and randomly everything starts spinning around her, she suddenly screams as her stomach suddenly erupts in pain. She collapses to the floor, in a heap, alerting other shocked customers. As someone yells for an ambulance, another customer rushes over and attempts to revive Bree, whose body has gone limp.

Mary Alice:

Yes, Bree Hodge thought all her problems were over. But right before that moment where she lost consciousness, she had become aware, that all her problems, were far from over.

Opening Titles

Mary Alice:

Order. Chaos. All these things exist for a reason, and in perfect balance, they can be used to make situations better, or worse. No one knew this better, then Katherine Mayfair, whose life had suddenly started spinning out of control. You see, she had accepted a proposal that was not meant to be accepted. And ever since then, her life had become all too complicated.

Katherine is in her kitchen staring out the window, the day is cloudy and cold, she is wondering what is going on. She is thinking about what she is going to say to Jennifer, but can't help but shake the feeling that maybe Bree was wrong and she was a lesbian and did love Jennifer. Jennifer then walks in, and Katherine turns to her. Jennifer however is smiling and holding something. Katherine asks what they are and Jennifer replies that she picked up wedding invitations. Katherine is secretly horrified and suddenly decides to tell Jennifer the truth, however she goes to say something and the phone rings.

Julie meanwhile is informed that her baby will be alright. Susan and Mike, who are both furious at the situation, demand that Steve go and stay at a hotel for the next couple of days until Julie can decide what to do. Steve gets angry and starts screaming, however Julie, already furious starts screaming back and making a scene in front of staff, who call security and forcibly remove Steve from the hospital. Julie afterwards is informed her child will need to stay at the hospital for the night. They go to leave when suddenly Susan sees Bree is rolled in. Panicked she tells them to go home and she rushes over to see Bree.

Katherine meets up with Lynette, Susan, and Gabby at the hospital. They all rush into her room, only to be stopped by a nurse who claims only relatives are allowed to come in, however a doctor comes and interrupts them, and ask if any of them know anything about Bree's abortion. They all are shocked, and claim to know nothing about it, suddenly, Paul runs in and he ask to see Bree, telling them he's her husband. They let him in, leaving all of the ladies out in the hallway, shocked.

Paul and Bree are holding hands and are worried about what's wrong. The doctor rushes in and tells them quietly that she is pregnant, overjoyed they hug, however the doctor quietly interrupts them, saying due to Bree's loss of her other child, there may be complications.

Meanwhile Betty and Laurence are sitting in their living room. Jordan is at pre-school, and Mike, not knowing where Susan has suddenly gone, goes over to ask them, however he hears screaming so he hides and overhears Betty freaking out about killing Monica. Mike, not knowing who Monica is decides to sneak away suddenly, however Laurence notices him out of the corner of his eye and doesn't say anything to Betty about it.

Meanwhile, Michelle is looking through the newspaper when there is a knock at her door. She opens it up, only to see Jennifer's brother waiting there for her. Immediately intrigued, she starts flirting with him, and him back. After questioning him about Jennifer's whereabouts, he attempts to sleep with her, and does. Not knowing the major mistake she is about to make.

The doctor explains to Bree that although there won't be any harm to the baby, there will be harm to her due to complications. He says they are not serious, but to be careful and not join in any activities over-strenuous, as they could make the condition become that way. They discharge her from the hospital and Paul and her return home.

Meanwhile, Jordan comes over to play with MJ, with Laurence. Mike is alone and feels uncomfortable around Laurence, who tries to make small talk. Mike is also wondering who Monica is and he decides to question Laurence, not revealing he knows anything. However just as he does, there's a knock on the door.

Lynette is sitting on her couch with a cup of coffee. Parker has been released from the hospital and is in his room. Lynette sees Michelle coming out of the house, and so does Parker. Parker, who is still depressed, wants to talk to Michelle, but he knows his mom will kill him. Lynette, who is already stressed out, gets even more stressed when Michelle offers her a glowering smile. The glass breaks in her hand, which Tom notices and she runs inside and slams the door. Then he looks up and sees Parker staring out the window. Angry Tom storms across the street and begins talking to a smirking Michelle. He tells her that although Lynette might've slapped her, she'll do much more then that if she doesn't stay away. Michelle, still smirking, merely comments that she's not afraid of Lynette. Tom remarks that she would be, and even though she wasn't now, if she wasn't afraid of Lynette, she'd be afraid of him, because he would do anything to protect his kids and his wife. Gabby, meanwhile, who is walking past, overhears this exchange, unaware to Lynette who is just watching Tom talking to Michelle and her laughing, getting the misconception that Tom is flirting with her.

Bree meanwhile, home decides to go and see Katherine, who hasn't come to see her. Katherine however is in her kitchen, blankly staring at the wedding invitation when Bree knocks. She gets up and opens the door and frowns. Bree wonders what is wrong with Katherine as she leads her into the kitchen and sits her down for tea. She spots the wedding invitations. Bree ask Katherine about them, to which Katherine replies she was about to send them out. When asking when the wedding will be, she claims in a couple of days. Bree is surprised at Katherine, and tries to tell her otherwise, however Katherine suddenly snaps at her, stating that no woman who even considered an abortion should be talking to her. Bree is hurt, but nevertheless understands and leaves.

Mike meanwhile answers the door, only to reveal that it is a social worker. Julie comes downstairs and is shocked at the fact of why she is here. The worker explains that someone reported Julie for child abuse and then explains she has to take the baby until investigation is done. Julie is distraught, and as Mike tries to explain, Susan pulls up, run up, and wonders why the social worker is here. Julie, in tears explains the situation Susan then tries to explain, and suddenly, the worker grabs the baby and takes off. Mike runs after him, and tackles him. Laurence meanwhile slips quietly out the back door with Jordan, putting a mysterious item on the counter.

Gabby meanwhile is sitting on the porch with Carlos chatting when they notice some ruckus coming from the porch of Lynette's house. They look up to see Lynette yelling at Tom about the fact she thought she saw him flirting. Gabby runs up and tries to explain she overheard Tom and Michelle talking, when Michelle comes out of the house. They all suddenly stare at her, and she waves and walks back in, as a mysterious man, Jennifer's brother walks out.

Meanwhile back at the Mayer residence, the police arrive to arrest the attempted kidnapper. Julie, cradling her baby, is shocked as the guy explains Steve paid him to try and kidnap the baby. Suddenly one of the police officers come and picks up the mysterious package Laurence left. He doesn't inform anyone about it.

Katherine meanwhile is still looking at the wedding invitation when Jennifer walks in. She happily explains that she got her wedding dress, booked the church and the priest, and set up a reception. Katherine barley responds so Jennifer merely takes the wedding invitations and explains she's going to mail them. Katherine doesn't respond so she leaves. Katherine is sitting in her kitchen when a knock comes from the door. She answers it, only to reveal Jennifer's brother standing there, smirking. Katherine completely unaware of this, ask if she can help him, to which she replies that for the moment, she cant, but soon she will be able to.

Mary Alice:

Wisteria Lane. If you were to walk it on any given day, you would see smiling faces, nice trimmed well-kept gardens, and sunny dispositions. However there are many thing you wouldn't notice. You wouldn't notice the secrets the neighbors keep, the tragedy that slowly unfolds, and the betrayal and lies that run rampant with it residents. However, as a lot of residents will tell you on this street, what you can't see, can't hurt you.

The camera pans up at a slowly darkening sky as a flash of lightning streaks across the sky.

NovemberRose

[65]Sep 7, 2009
    I was kind of confused with the episode, but since its a 2 parter i hope the next one can clear the confusion. Im thinking the disaster is a thunder storm, i wonder if anyone dies because of a shock)

RenatoB

[66]Sep 8, 2009
    The episode was good and filled with shocking twists, although the Julie storyline was a bit out of nowhere and didn't follow on the previous episode, because in the 7th chapter Julie and the baby had already left the baby. When I was still halfway through the episode, I also thought it was weird that the "social worker" was at Susan's house, when Julie doesn't live there, but maybe Bradley told him that if Julie and Chloe weren't at home when he got there, they were probably at Susan's place.

Overall, the episode was really good, and I was starting to think there wouldn't be a catastrophe until the ending, and now I'm intrigued.

RenatoB

[67]Sep 9, 2009
    Where's part 2?

dtedegrasi

[68]Sep 10, 2009
    I am so sorry everyone! School has just started and I have been swamped. part 2 will be on sometimes tonight or tomorrow and thank you for waiting.

dtedegrasi

[69]Sep 13, 2009
    Alright so my computer says it posted it but apprently it didn't. Sorry for techinical difficulites I'll try to erepost it today.

RenatoB

[70]Sep 13, 2009
    dtedegrasi wrote:
    Alright so my computer says it posted it but apprently it didn't. Sorry for techinical difficulites I'll try to erepost it today.

Great. Now, guys, you know the sixth season premiere of DH is due in exactly two weeks, and in this time, now that the vacations are over, new episodes will be hard to write and post, as everyone is very busy. And to keep this thread going while an actual season is on the air doesn't really make sense. But I'd really like to end this one, so where I'm getting at is that we should shorten the season to 12-14 episodes, something like that, we'll see. For now, keep posting as many shows as you can, and before the sixth season starts airing on TV, I will have posted a finale, alright?

RenatoB

[71]Sep 16, 2009
    Guys, we waited too long for a 9th episode, and we're on a clock here, because the new season of "Desperate Housewives" premieres in 11 days. I guess I'll be writing the next chapter, which is a shame, I didn't want to steal dtedegrassi's show. I'll wait a while longer.

dtedegrassi, if you read this, please reply.

RenatoB

[72]Sep 17, 2009
    The 9th episode comes out tomorrow, guys.

RenatoB

[73]Sep 18, 2009

Episode 9 - Dawn (2)

This episode is dedicated to dtedegrassi, who came up with the seasonal catastrophe.

Guest Starring Kathryn Joosten, Anna Friel, Tuc Watkins, Kevin Rahm, Orson Bean, Joana Silva, Joe Bologna, Scott Atkinson, Richard Jenik, with Lara Flynn Boyle and Michelle Collins. Special Guest Star Erik Estrada.

Lynette and Tom are in Parker's room. Their son is lying on his bed after being released from the hospital, and they ask him if he needs anything. Parker says he doesn't, and they go. Downstairs, in the kitchen, Lynette gives Tom hell for flirting with Michelle Moore, although he states he wasn't flirting, he was threatening her. Lynette becomes more at ease, as she prepares dinner for her family. It's getting darker outside, and the sky is filled with lightning streaks.

Felicia Tilman comes home after going to the store, carrying shopping bags. Roy (guest star Orson Bean) shows up and says he wants to have a talk with her. Felicia lets him in, and before even shutting the door, she lets him know how mad she is at him for not leaving Karen or at least telling her the truth. Roy says he is trying to build a courage, but meanwhile he can't give up on Felicia too, he needs her to get along, as he is starting to fall deeply for her. Felicia is touched by his words, and they kiss.

Katherine is trying on her wedding dress. It's not a traditional white dress, as she is marrying a woman, and getting married the forth time around, so that would be tacky. Katherine has a beautiful sleeved pink outfit, with a short skirt, but very classy. She is alone in her room, looking in the mirror, looking almost terrified. She has never been so unsure about something in her own life. She calls Bree over the phone to try and apologize for her harsh words, but apparently the lines have been cut because of the storm, and she decides to go next door and talk to her personally. On her way out, Katherine sees Jennifer (guest star Anna Friel) coming in and tells her a nice man named Leonard was there to look for her. Katherine leaves, and Jennifer becomes horrified. She tries to call her mother on the cell phone, and luckily there is reception, though it goes straight to voice-mail. Jennifer tells her mother she is done with their little games and if they come near her or Katherine ever again she is calling the police and telling them the truth. Jocelyn (guest star Ellen Greene) receives the message and smirks. She calls Leonard and tells him they need to do something soon, before she ruins everything for them.

Meanwhile, the police officer (guest star Scott Atkinson) goes to his car and opens up the mysterious package he found in Mike's counter. He sees a big bloody butcher knife along with a map to Canterbury Lake. The officer becomes suspicious.

Roy leaves Felicia's house and witnesses a woman (guest star Nancy Lenehan) standing in his doorstep. He goes back inside Felicia's house, and tells her he needs to stay for a while. Felicia finds this odd, and goes outside, seeing the woman in Karen's front yard (Karen is not home; Roy and Karen had moved in together). Felicia goes to meet the woman and asks her who she is and if she needs help. The woman introduces herself as Belle Otums, Roy's fiancée. Felicia's world falls apart as she hears these words.

As the storm grows more and more intense, Ms. Moore arrives at Felicia's house and is visited by Leonard Bauer (guest star Lee Pace), who tries to invite her out for a drink. It seems he has lost interest in Jennifer. Ms. Moore tells him she doesn't want anything with him, she just wanted some sex. Leonard becomes mad. Michelle heads inside, and Leonard follows her. Michelle asks him what is wrong with him, and Leonard slaps her across the face. She tries to deffend herself, but he throws her down and beats her up as she screams in agony. Roy comes downstairs and tries to chase him away, and Leonard goes as Ms. Moore cries on the floor. Felicia notices the stranger coming out of her house, but she goes back there accompanied by Belle, and confronts a scared Roy about his supposed engagement to that woman. Roy is horrified. The two women realize just how much a womanizer the old man is.

The police officers (including guest star Richard Jenik) are still at Susan's, where Julie currently is. The first police officer comes inside and handcuffs Mike, saying he will be brought to the court for investigation because of the mysterious items found in his counter. Susan is horrifed, and as they leave, they notice Roy coming out of Felicia's house as the two elderly women come after him, shouting, and Mrs. McCluskey, who has just come home from the supermarket, notices the commotion. Roy sees the officers and calls for their help, as they have an injured woman inside. The officers call an ambulance, and shortly afterwards, Michelle is taken into the ambulance by paramedics. One officer who remained on Wisteria Lane asks her what happened, and as Tom and Lynette, followed by the twins, come outside to see what all the fuss is about, Michelle takes the opportunity to point at Tom and tell them he did this to her. He threatened to hurt her if he came near her family again, and Roy is too distracted with Felicia, Karen and Belle who are all irritated at him to noticed what Michelle is saying. The officer handcuffs Tom, who nervously tries to tell them he is innocent, and Lynette immediately goes over at Bob's (guest star Tuc Watkins) and asks for his help.

Karen tells Roy he has to get out of her house, as she wants nothing to do with him, and Belle throws her engagement ring at him before leaving. Felicia tries to talk to Karen, but she tells her they're not friends anymore, before going back to her house. Felicia feels incredibly guilty and awful about the whole situation.

Meanwhile, Carla DuMont (guest star Lara Flynn Boyle) is being held prisoner by her uncle Bernardo (guest star Joe Bologna), who is determined to be in charge of her marketing company and to get vengeance on her for telling the police he had raped her when she was younger. Carla is horrified. She manages to overcome Alejandro (special guest star Erik Estrada) by elbowing him in his crotch and getting out of the little room she was being kept in. She realizes she is downtown, and she runs for her life through the dark alleys, as she hears Alejandro coming after her. The storm becomes more intense.

Katherine had been distracted by all the commotion, and she finally goes over at Bree's to apologize and tell her what has just happened. Bree had been sleeping, recovering from her accident, whereas Paul had been outside witnessing the events all the while. He lets him in, but remains outside, and Katherine goes over to Bree's bedroom. Jennifer sees her entering the Hodge house and goes after her. Leonard, who had been watching everything from a distance, goes inside too, without Paul's knowledge.

Katherine has just told everything to Bree, while holding her hand, and Bree has accepted her apologies. While walking in the corridor, Jennifer overhears her lover telling Bree she was right about her, she is just fooling Jennifer by pretending to be a lesbian and attracted to her. Jennifer comes into the room, horrified. Katherine is shocked, and Bree feels bad. But as Jennifer begins to talk to Katherine, she is mauled by Leonard who comes in and throws himself at her, literally, and the two fall to the floor. A fight ensues. Katherine starts screaming and grabs Bree's bible, hitting Leonard over the head with it. Jennifer breaks free from him, and crawls back to the corridor, but Leonard quickly gets up, pushes Katherine away, causing her to hit her head on the wall, and then he goes after his sister/ex-wife. Leonard tries to grab Jennifer, but she gets out of his way and he falls down the stairs. Meanwhile, Paul comes in, witnesses the whole thing, and as Jennifer screams at him for help, he knocks Leonard out and calls the police officer, who is still waiting for back-up, and is having a busy, busy night.

The storm is growing more intense, and Roy tries to apologize to Felicia, who claims she wants nothing to do with him anymore, he played her along and she fell for it like a fool. Roy tells her he loves her so much, and all of the sudden, as he calls out for her, he becomes silent and takes his right hand to his chest. He starts gasping, and falls to the floor, and Felicia realizes he is having a heart attack. Felicia kneels down before the police and screams for help, but it's too late. Roy has just died, while lying face down on the floor, telling Felicia he loved her.

Both Susan and Lynette are talking to Bob, their lawyer, about how their loved men were framed for crimes they didn't commit. Bob is in way over his head. He says he has been having too much trouble with his daughter, and they should get another lawyer. He then goes back inside.

Later, the police officers arrive, and while two of them take Tom and Leonard to the station, the others warn everyone to go inside because the storm is getting more and more violent, and an ambulance arrives to pick up Roy's body and try to reanimate him, but they fail to do so. Felicia goes over to Karen's, in tears, to tell her the awful news.

Bob goes up to Amber's room, and the little girl (guest star Joana Silva) is sitting on her bed, and Lee (guest star Kevin Rahm) is reading to her from a fairytale book. Amber seems to be more at ease. Bob tells Lee what has been going on, and says he has gotten tired of living in a place where everything is always on the verge of chaos. He says things were actually much quieter in the big city. Lee tells them maybe they should all go there. Bob nods affirmatively.

Carlos is coming home from overtime work and he calls Gabrielle to tell her why he is late as he couldn't call her from work. The reception is pretty lousy, and he hangs up after a brief speech. A lightning streak hits a tree immediately as Carlos drives by, and it is broken in half and the top of it falls into Carlos' car, crushing the front. Carlos is horrified. He immediately comes out of the car and tries to call Gabrielle to send him a mechanic, but there is no reception whatsoever. The sky is a mess and Carlos panics and hides under a tree, hoping to get reception soon.

Susan tries to comfort Julie, while she calls a lawyer company at the same time. Lynette is at her house doing the same.

Carla comes running into Wisteria Lane. She recognizes the street and the Solis home, and she starts banging on Gaby's front door. Celia becomes scared, and Gaby lets her in, asking what is wrong and where she has been, but Alejandro comes right from behind her and pushes Carla to the floor, then throwing Gabrielle away. Alejandro takes a gun out of his jacket and points it at Carla's head. Gaby and the girls start screaming, and a police officer comes in after him, pointing his gun at him, and telling him to "freeze".

Suddenly, the lights go out. Wisteria Lane is bathed by darkness. No one can see a thing. The women all scream, and a gunshot is heard.

The human being is supposed to be strong, and willing, and courageous. But all of a sudden, when darkness falls, this strong creature becomes a scared little being. And we all know what happens when chaos settles in...

Edited on 09/18/2009 4:07pm

RenatoB

[74]Sep 18, 2009
    The 9th episode was supposed to go on, but I realized it was too big already, so maybe someone else can follow on the story in episode 10. And, please, everyone, hurry up, or I'll be forced to wrap up the season myself during the week with 10-11 episodes.

NovemberRose

[75]Sep 19, 2009
    What happened to Betty's storyline in this episode?, It was nice full of action and suspence, if thats ok i might write the next episode. it will be out in a day or two, if not then you can post your own episode. If ever should i right another two parter to get in as much episodes as possible before the Season 6 premiere?

RenatoB

[76]Sep 19, 2009
    NovemberRose wrote:
    What happened to Betty's storyline in this episode?, It was nice full of action and suspence, if thats ok i might write the next episode. it will be out in a day or two, if not then you can post your own episode. If ever should i right another two parter to get in as much episodes as possible before the Season 6 premiere?

Sure, if you can, write as many episodes as possible within the next few days. Let's try and make this a reasonably sized season. I planned to write something for Betty too, but like I said the episode was getting too big already and the deadline was coming to an end, it was nearly midnight when I posted it, and I didn't want to break the forum rules again, so I thought someone else might continue on the stories in a different episode. Instead of calling two parters or three parters, let's just make them all regular episodes with a catastrophe in common, since episodes eight and nine were supposedly a two-parter, but episode 10 (and maybe even episode 11) will still continue with the catastrophe, so let's call them just episodes.

NovemberRose

[77]Sep 20, 2009
    i'll be posting episode 10 in just a while)

NovemberRose

[78]Sep 20, 2009

Episode 10- Don't Forget That Guns Can Go Boom

Gabrielle Solis was a strong woman. Though through the years she struggled, since then she has rose up and did everything for her family, but when the one person, her one weakness comes face to face with her. Her world just suddenly crumbles apart.

Gaby tries to call Carlos again after their phone call got cut short. As she tries to dial his number again she hers a banging on the door. She hears a shriek from a terrified Celia and she immediately goes to she what was going on. She notices that it is Carla (guest star Lara Flynn Boyle) and opens the door to let her in. She tries to ask questions but Alejandro dives and tackles Carla to the ground. At that moment her world freezes as she sees the person that has caused her and her family's many problems. He takes out and gun from his pocket and points it to Carla's head. The police are now standing in front of the door and pointing guns at Alejandro (special guest star Erik Estrada). Just then, the lights go off. And wisteria Lane is Bathed with darkness and a gun shot is heard. People start to scream and again another gun shot is herd and the lights go back on.

As the lights go back on, Alejandro is no where to been seen, and all that's left is the bloody corpse of Carla DuMont. Celia begins to scream and Gaby covers her away from the body and tries not to scream herself as tears roll down her face, as the lightning storm continues to rage on.

Opening Titles

Susan and Julie are both down at the Police station trying to take to the provided lawyer (as Bob refused to be) about Mike's Status. They are informed that they found a bloody knife in Mike's counter and are know being tested. And that the pending kidnapping of Julie's baby is still under investigation on who hired the kidnapping. Susan is shocked at the news the police has given here and goes onto tears while hugging Julie for comfort.

Lynette is also in the police station talking to a police officer about how her husband was being framed by Michelle, who was telling the police how Tom threatened her and when she refused he beat her up. Both Tom and Lynette deny the claims and state that Tom was no where near the lying whore. Just then Michelle starts to cry getting the sympathy of the officers.

Meanwhile back at Wisteria Lane, Felicia goes over to Karen's to tell her that Roy has just died. She goes over and knocks on the door but Karen refuses to let her in, and that they could talk through the door. Felicia informs her that Roy just died of a heart attack. After hearing this Karen drops to the ground in tears. Felicia opens the door and kneels down to console Karen. They have a heart felt talk stating that the bastard got what he deserved for what he did to them and for being such a womanizer. As the two make up, Karen asks if Roy mentioned her to Felicia, Felicia lies and says that he always talked about her. Karen then tells Felicia, that despite what Roy did she really loved him and the both hugged. After Felicia hears this, she remembers what Roy said to her before he did, and she suddenly felt guilty.

Back at Bob and Lee's, Bob is in the computer trying to connect to the internet to look for new houses as they are planning on moving back to the city. Bob is unsuccessful as the storm continues and the telephone lines have been cut. Lee and Amber are on the couch in the living room. Lee is reading to Amber as the storm has also cut the cable. They hear a glass break and the back door being opened. Bob gets the gun he hides in the Ming Vase and goes to check who it was, Just then Alejandro dripping of blood, with a gun shoot to his left shoulder enters the Living room and Amber begins to scream at the sight of him.

Back at the Police station Leonard Bauer has just been brought in, for domestic violence. They bring him in for more questioning. He then sees Michelle crying to the police and States that if the was a record for beating two women at the same night and being charged at the same time. The police are confused from his statement and Lynette and Tom look at him and Michelle stops crying. Leonard then starts to explain that he first beat up Michelle then Jennifer. As the Police listen and Lynette and Tom start to breath again, Michelle tries to slip away from the Police. Lynette spots her and the police arrest her for lying.

Susan and Mike are waiting for the results of the test on the knife. Mike informs her that he's being framed and he has no idea where the knife came from. Susan believes Mike, and they kiss. The Police then approach them and informs them that Mike is currently the only suspect of the death of Monica Applewhite. The blood on the knife was found to be as hers and that her body was found with the help of the map in the package on Canterbury Lake. Susan then becomes confused and the officer explains it again. She and Mike insist that they do not know any Monica Applewhite but their neighbor might. And so they ask if they could make a phone call. Unfortunately for them the storm cut all phone lines and Mike is put in Jail, until further notice.

Back at Wisteria Lane, Bob and Alejandro are both pointing guns at each other as Lee tries to calm Amber as she keeps screaming. Alejandro becomes annoyed and says if it wasn't for the police he would have killed Amber after he was done with her. Bob is angered by this and is about to shoot at Alejandro. Alejandro however beats him to it and pulls his trigger first, but nothing came out as he is out of bullets. Bob realizes this and is about to shoot Alejandro when a flash of lightning strikes and the lights flicker on and off as Alejandro uses his gun to knock Bob's gun out of his hand. They both struggle to get the gun and Bob is able to kick it away. Another flash of lightning strikes and the lights go out once again; Alejandro pushes bob away to look for the gun. A third flash of lightning strikes and a gun shot is heard. When the lights go back on Bob is lying beside a dead Alejandro with Lee standing holding the gun.

Back at Bree's Paul gets a call from the police station and he needs to confirm some stories. And tells Bree he'll be right back. As Paul leaves, Bree suggests to Katherine that they go visit Jennifer at the hospital. Katherine is reluctant at first but Bree convinces her that they need closure or else it will never be resolved. Katherine agrees and that they would just pass by her house to get her purse. As they make their way in, Jocelyn (guest star Ellen Greene) is standing in her living room with a gun pointed at Katherine.

As Lynette and Tom make their way out of the prison, Gaby enters with a worried face. Lynette quickly sees her and asks her why she was there. Gaby says that the police found his car on the road which was hit by a tree and no sign of him. She is also their to tell the police what had happened at her house and Carla and Alejandro getting away. Gaby suddenly just breaks down and cries. Lynette catches her and places her on a chair. Then the two begin to talk about how their lives have gotten so complicated. Lynette agrees as she looks to see most of her neighbors were in the police station.

Just then Felicia enters the police station. Lynette is worried when she sees her and asks questions. Felicia assures her that she has no problem and that she just needs to talk to Michelle. Lynette is taken a back by this and lets Felicia go on. Felicia makes her way to Michelle's cell. She informs her that she no longer can stay at her house for she just gave a lease to relative's niece from California and that she needs to find a new place. Lynette asks why Felicia did that, and Felicia states it has nothing to do with their fight, its just that she needs time for herself away from the troubles. Lynette agrees and says that everyone on the lane should have a vacation.

Betty and Laurence return from their trip and notice that Wisteria Lane seems to be in such a mess. A drunken Karen informs them that most of the people are at either a Hospital or the Police station. Betty is shocked and asks why? And Karen how is very tipsy just mentions guns, domestic violence and death, then she walks back to her house. Betty and Laurence go back to their house to see their answering machine blinking. It has only one message and it was from Susan Mayer. Susan says that they have been trying to call them all day, but the storm cut the phone lines and it was luck that they came back for a bit. She states that they need to go down to the police station because Mike is being accuse of killing a Monica Applewhite, and that they might shed some light to that. Even before the message was finished Laurence deletes the message. Betty is shocked by the message and looks at Laurence. Laurence doesn't say any thing but he did what need to be done.

Guns they are such dangerous weapons. They can be used as a protection form an enemy. They can be used to harm others. They can be used to destroy lives. Yes guns are a dangerous thing, but sometimes they can be the one thing we use to help save ourselves.

As a final streak of lightning strikes, a car pulls up on Felicia Tilmans house. A woman (guest star Natalie Zea) comes out of the car. She looks around to see the chaotic Street. And says "No wonder they went here. They fit right in"

Closing Credits.

Edited on 09/20/2009 7:47am

RenatoB

[79]Sep 20, 2009
    Loved the tenth show, NovemberRose. Will you be writing another one? 'Cause that'd be great.

NovemberRose

[80]Sep 21, 2009
    i would love to write the next one. It really depends on my schedule this week which is very unpredictable. Give me a day or 2. If i dont make it, your more than welcome to write the next episode. With Season 6 being this sunday already and we need to finish it by then, do you have anything that needs to be written in? PM for whatever.)
    If i do make it Episode 11 is titled No One Can Be Put In Jail)