Desperate Housewives Forums

ABC (ended 2012)

DISCUSSION: Which characters child is not theirs ?

  • Avatar of Mgmble

    Mgmble

    [1]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 09/27/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 223

    At the end of season 6 the question has erupted on which Character has a child that is not biologically theirs. Does anybody have any idea who the victims are in this horrible mess ?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jonchun

    jonchun

    [2]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 09/02/04
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 442
    It can't be Bree's Andrew or Danielle. Nor could it involve Susan's Julie. See Season 2 finale for details.

    Only people could Lynette or Gabby's kids or MJ.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CJ42090

    CJ42090

    [3]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 06/22/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 560
    I think it'll be MJ. Lynette has had enough drama with her kids, it can't be Danielle or Andrew, and I don't think it'll be Gabby's kids since Gabby and Carlos will be busy enough with Bree's confession.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kklaaraa

    kklaaraa

    [4]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 04/18/10
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 133
    jonchun wrote:
    It can't be Bree's Andrew or Danielle. Nor could it involve Susan's Julie. See Season 2 finale for details.

    Only people could Lynette or Gabby's kids or MJ.


    Why can't it be Andrew or Danielle? Whow does you guys hope it will be?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mgmble

    Mgmble

    [5]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 09/27/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 223

    It could have been andrew and zack that could have been mixed up. They are the same age and the woman who said she worked at the hospital for 30 years. Andrew is 24 (I think)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shenbrat

    shenbrat

    [6]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 01/03/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 815
    Zach was born in Utah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yugiohfan99

    yugiohfan99

    [7]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 08/31/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 132

    MJ. It has to be.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mgmble

    Mgmble

    [8]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 09/27/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 223

    Why do you think that?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of j_lapin

    j_lapin

    [10]May 17, 2010
    • member since: 06/07/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 119

    It would make sense if it was one of Gabby's children, there could have been some fore shadowing with that episode where she considered carrying the child for the gay couple. There were some good scenes there where she realized that she wouldn't be able to be a part of her child's life.


    Something else, wasn't Danielle's baby born around the same time as another one?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of toxic_boy21

    toxic_boy21

    [11]May 18, 2010
    • member since: 07/05/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,436
    j_lapin wrote:

    It would make sense if it was one of Gabby's children, there could have been some fore shadowing with that episode where she considered carrying the child for the gay couple. There were some good scenes there where she realized that she wouldn't be able to be a part of her child's life.


    Something else, wasn't Danielle's baby born around the same time as another one?



    Yeah it was born a few months before MJ, since Bree and Susan were "pregnant gals" together in S4. Still not a likely switch..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RenatoB

    RenatoB

    [12]May 18, 2010
    • member since: 10/30/05
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 4,760
    toxic_boy21 wrote:
    j_lapin wrote:

    It would make sense if it was one of Gabby's children, there could have been some fore shadowing with that episode where she considered carrying the child for the gay couple. There were some good scenes there where she realized that she wouldn't be able to be a part of her child's life.


    Something else, wasn't Danielle's baby born around the same time as another one?



    Yeah it was born a few months before MJ, since Bree and Susan were "pregnant gals" together in S4. Still not a likely switch..


    Not to mention Benjamin wasn't born in a hospital, he was born in his grandmother's kitchen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MaartenVisser1

    MaartenVisser1

    [13]May 18, 2010
    • member since: 03/18/10
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs3XnG88WKQ

    Unless Mary-Alice lied to us with her 'Susan gave birth to a boy' comment it can't be a Dave/Susan's kid swap.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of marto_dd

    marto_dd

    [14]May 18, 2010
    • member since: 03/31/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,153
    I do belief the child in question is MJ, but I don't believe he was switched with Dave's girl.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of toxic_boy21

    toxic_boy21

    [15]May 18, 2010
    • member since: 07/05/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,436
    marto_dd wrote:
    I do belief the child in question is MJ, but I don't believe he was switched with Dave's girl.


    LOL MJ AND JUANITA! If this show was just a little more of a satire than it was in Season 1, that would be brilliant. Hahah
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kklaaraa

    kklaaraa

    [16]May 18, 2010
    • member since: 04/18/10
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 133

    I think it's MJ, but I don't think he's switch with Dave's daughter. That doesn't make sense. How could Susan give birth to agirl and then doesn't notice that it's suddenly a boy? And I don't think it's possible that neither Susan, Mike or anyone of the other nurses didn't notice that Susan gave birth to a girl. I don't think that would be a good story either since Dave's girl is dead. It's so much more exciting if both of the switchedchildren are alive.

    Edited on 05/18/2010 1:19pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mgmble

    Mgmble

    [17]May 19, 2010
    • member since: 09/27/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 223

    I could be MJ and evan (Karl Mayers kid) that got mixed up. That would be a great twist.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shenbrat

    shenbrat

    [18]May 19, 2010
    • member since: 01/03/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 815
    Mgmble wrote:

    I could be MJ and evan (Karl Mayers kid) that got mixed up. That would be a great twist.



    I'd say if the switch was between 2 children who have already been introduced this is the most likely scenerio.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bdancer99

    bdancer99

    [19]Jun 7, 2010
    • member since: 09/30/09
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 463

    i think it will either be MJ or one of gabby's kids,


    but since MJ looks nothing like susan or mike, i think it's him

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shenbrat

    shenbrat

    [20]Jun 9, 2010
    • member since: 01/03/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 815
    Not saying a Penny switch would be impossible, but it feels unlikely to me.

    Lynette and Tom saw their baby immediately after birth. Lynette was lucid. Tom was there. Just seems like it would be harder to pull a baby switch on Lynette and Tom than the average couple. You'd think they'd be very tuned to and more likely to notice subtle differences if you tried to change a kid on them as parents of identicals.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.