Desperate Housewives Forums

ABC (ended 2012)

The Final Season spoiler topic

rentlover1

[141]Jul 16, 2011
    • level: 8
    Mgmble wrote:

rentlover1 wrote:

I believe Alejandro's faked death and his reasons for wanting to keep this a secret will come into play next season as part of the mystery. Odds are someone will come looking for him. Perhaps Ben is part of the Alejandro mystery and has come to find him (very Mike Season 1). When he discovers the housewives were responsible for killing him perhaps he may need to take them out or expose their secret.

Who is Ben ? Sorry to ask but I can't remember a Ben Embarassed, My memory is terrible Sealed

New character involved in the mystery.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mgmble

[142]Jul 17, 2011
    • level: 7

rentlover1 wrote:
    Mgmble wrote:

rentlover1 wrote:

I believe Alejandro's faked death and his reasons for wanting to keep this a secret will come into play next season as part of the mystery. Odds are someone will come looking for him. Perhaps Ben is part of the Alejandro mystery and has come to find him (very Mike Season 1). When he discovers the housewives were responsible for killing him perhaps he may need to take them out or expose their secret.

Who is Ben ? Sorry to ask but I can't remember a Ben Embarassed, My memory is terrible Sealed

New character involved in the mystery.

Oh , I really need to update my brain sometimes Tongue out

DH-Weirdo

[143]Jul 21, 2011

Btw, a little off topic, there's a great site for you who wanna download the Desperate Housewives soundtrack. He postes the music a few days after the episode have aired. Link.

RenatoB

[144]Jul 21, 2011
    • level: 43
    DH-Weirdo wrote:

Btw, a little off topic, there's a great site for you who wanna download the Desperate Housewives soundtrack. He postes the music a few days after the episode have aired. Link.

That's nice, I love the DH score. Best TV soundtracks ever. It's so fancy that they have their own orchestra.

DH-Weirdo

[145]Jul 21, 2011
    I know! The music is always so great, and blends in perfectly. Exept for sometimes, when it's so good and it's the only thing you can think of durig the scene (Ending scores, Antifreeze montage 7x20 and so on).

rentlover1

[146]Jul 22, 2011

Anybody want a Desperate Housewives featurette about the music on one of the season dvd sets? That would be AMAZING!

DH-Weirdo

[147]Jul 22, 2011
    Yes, yes and YES. I belive they had something [little] about that in the Script To Screen-bonus in season 4, but a whole featurette would be awesome.

RenatoB

[148]Jul 22, 2011
    Joint article about Emily Bergl (Beth Young) and a bunch of other stuff. I'm quite interested in what she said about her possible comeback to DH. I wonder if it ties in with Marc Cherry's initial idea to bring back the mystery characters for a special sequence.

piouy

[149]Jul 22, 2011
    • level: 2

Marc Cherry's new project has been brought back to life!

In the next months, Marc Cherry will focus on the development of Hallelujah and other projects.

French link:http://www.serieslive.com/news/hallelujah-le-projet-est-ressuscite/15158/

Edited on 07/22/2011 10:59am
    Edited 5 total times.

RenatoB

[150]Jul 22, 2011
    Really? That's great... I think. Hopefully, it means we'll get a 9th season of DH, with Bob Daily in charge and Cherry as a consulting producer. I'm kind of inclined to believe that Bob Daily was behind that great twist in the finale, whereas Cherry is the one that took the storyline down the "stripper" route.

Also, I am excited about "Hallellujah" on its own, it seems like a great show.

DH-Weirdo

[151]Jul 22, 2011
    Agreed.

DH-Weirdo

[152]Jul 23, 2011

Set photo: Eva's wounds from poledancing in 7x02! Link.

RenatoB

[153]Jul 23, 2011

I'm surprised the picture of Eva Longoria was advertised here, but not the picture that preceded it over at SpoilerTV: here's Vanessa Williams and new series regular Charles Mesure.

Mesure kinda reminds me of Jeffrey Nordling in that pic.

rentlover1

[154]Jul 23, 2011

I dislike the seedy beard they gave him. He looks soooo much better without it.

RenatoB

[155]Jul 24, 2011

I can't believe I didn't provide a link for that Emily Bergl thing, and that you guys didn't ask for one. XP Here you go: Emily Bergl, Star of 'Desperate Housewives'(...).

rentlover1

[156]Jul 24, 2011

I would love to see Beth back in a flashback or dream cause I adore her. I am very sad for housewives because in recent years they keep killing off or sending off there best characters; Beth and Angie being case and point.

I know Drea onlycommittedto one season but Angie is so much more compelling and well rounded then Renee. Similarly I believe that Beth (Emily) was an amazingly complex character and played so well by Bergyl that I cant understand why they killed her so soon. I do hope this rumour is true and we see more of Beth Young (and Angie if its the last season). They are just so compelling and really kept the show moving along

RenatoB

[157]Jul 25, 2011

THIS PIECE OF NEWS JUST MADE MY FREAKING YEAR!!!!!!

Desperate Housewives - Season 8 - TV Guide

"After seven seasons, Brenda Strong just scored her first voice-over Emmy nomination for her role as narrator-from-the-grave Mary Alice Young. As part of the upcoming season's mystery plot, she'll have more screen time. "My presence will be woven in more as a series bookend since we know it's [likely] the final year," says Brenda. "Flashbacks will provide some new Young family information that will culminate in an amazing finale." Brenda will juggle Housewives with TNT's new Dallas, in which she plays Bobby Ewing's wife, Ann, "who comes from a ranching family and has a secret!""

YES YES YES YES YES!!! More Mary Alice. And the mystery is related to the Young family! That must mean it is tied in with Charles Mesure's character!! Hopefully Mark Moses and Cody Kasch will be seen too. Maybe that's why the producers said Emily might be back as well! I couldn't be more excited for season 8 now! Not only does this put my fears of Mary Alice not returning to rest, it fulfills my wish for her to have more presence in the series! Hopefully this means lots of flashbacks, more and better narrations (midway through the episodes too), the whole nine yards!

Marmalade11

[159]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 10
    I hope we get to see a return of Kayla. But at this point I don't find that likely at all. But I am so happy that Alejandro isn't involved in the mystery, at least judging my that article it doesn't seem like so.

DH-Weirdo

[160]Jul 25, 2011
    OMG THAT IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!