Desperate Housewives Forums

ABC (ended 2012)

The Official Question & Answer Thread

RenatoB

[541]Apr 26, 2012
    • level: 43
    There have never been any real repercussions to the Schilling affairs, for example. Anne Schilling told Lynette she was faking her pregnancy. Did Lynette tell Porter? No one knows, and no one's mentioned it since. Would Porter even believe Lynette? Realistically, no. But that just wasn't relevant, because after Beau Bridges, that story was never touched again. Marc Cherry admitted to forgetting that on the Ask DH vids, but never touched the subject again. Also, Warren threatened to harm Porter... and that amounted to nothing other than Lynette pretending to want to run over Warren the following episode. Which we knew wouldn't happen anyway because Peter Onorati wasn't even billed in that episode. We also never really found out several details about the Bolen family that I thought should had been addressed more properly. Like, why was Danny responsible for getting them to move to the lane? In 6.01, Angie said to Danny, "Whose fault was that?". What did she mean? We assume from what is later given to us that when he gets sad, he gets chatty, says what he shouldn't, so that's clearly what happened... still, they couldn't be more specific? Also, Logan found the Bolens in NYC the last time they were there. When was that, and how did it happen? Exactly 20 years before? That part just felt odd to me. This is me being nitpicky, but it's a shame that they never addressed the fact that Felicia "hated" Martha in season 7.

If I remember anything else, I'll let you know.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RafaelGoulart

[542]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 5

What about Lynette's boyfriend this season? I don't remember it being even mentioned again, so she just dumped him? that was kinda lame

Edie70

[543]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 19
    I think he was just hired for 2 episodes and they just dropped the storyline. Argh, I hate those sucky writers. Shame on them.

RenatoB

[544]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 43
    That is just so stupid. If he was hired for 2 episodes then they should had ended Frank's relationship with Lynette on bad terms, not seemingly great ones. These writers.... they smoke something in the writing room. I just know it.

Edie70

[545]Apr 28, 2012
    And Sabrina Wind buys it for them. She gets away with it with the creepy eye and crazy hair

shenbrat

[546]Apr 30, 2012
    • level: 8
    RenatoB wrote:
    That is just so stupid. If he was hired for 2 episodes then they should had ended Frank's relationship with Lynette on bad terms, not seemingly great ones. These writers.... they smoke something in the writing room. I just know it.

I just took it as Frank bowed out because he knew Lynette still was nursing hopes for reconciling with Tom. Nothing dramatic, something Jane should have done early on actually when it was clear Lynette didn't want the marriage to end and Tom did nothing to make that move forward.

tvtome_xena321

[547]May 3, 2012
    • level: 27
    What happened with Susan's mother having cancer, did she die, its funny because she and Susan were on the outs in season 2, and we didn't see her for years, then she returns with cancer, and disappears. Why bother even bringing her back.

Edie70

[548]May 3, 2012
    Sabrina Wind once wrote on Twitter (as a reply to Renato I think) that they don't have time for it and need to address other and more important deaths. So, she is probably dead.

tvtome_xena321

[549]May 10, 2012
    • level: 27
    Edie70 wrote:
    Sabrina Wind once wrote on Twitter (as a reply to Renato I think) that they don't have time for it and need to address other and more important deaths. So, she is probably dead.

what a shame, that is important, i suppose they felt killing off mike and not showing her mother die would be too much drama for susan. Still the death of a housewives mother will be made up with Karen, since she is a motherly figure for them all, whom seem to be closer to her than there own mothers lol