We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Desperate Housewives Forums

ABC (ended 2012)

The Official Question & Answer Thread

TV-Nutz

[121]Sep 24, 2007
    • level: 1
    I read a recap somewhere and I did see the final episode but I guess I forgot that the Edie scarf thing was at the very end.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ohhlala899

[122]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 10
    Yea, well I'm sure in the premiere they will do a really good "Previously on Desperate Housewives..."

Leo75

[123]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 16
    Question: Is there any way I can get the soundtrack? I mean the music in the episodes and in the ending credits. I'm really addicted to it. Sometimes I watch an entire episode just to listen to that music, it makes me happy .ABC releaseda soundtrack CD but it included songs, not music. Other than that, nothing thatI reallyknow about.Any help please?

geoking66

[124]Oct 8, 2007
    • level: 6
    Leo75 wrote:
    Question: Is there any way I can get the soundtrack? I mean the music in the episodes and in the ending credits. I'm really addicted to it. Sometimes I watch an entire episode just to listen to that music, it makes me happy .ABC releaseda soundtrack CD but it included songs, not music. Other than that, nothing thatI reallyknow about.Any help please?

There is none. The closest thing is to extract the audio from video, but that's not going to get you far.

Leo75

[125]Oct 10, 2007

geoking66 wrote:
    Leo75 wrote:
    Question: Is there any way I can get the soundtrack? I mean the music in the episodes and in the ending credits. I'm really addicted to it. Sometimes I watch an entire episode just to listen to that music, it makes me happy . ABC released a soundtrack CD but it included songs, not music. Other than that, nothing that I really know about. Any help please?
    There is none. The closest thing is to extract the audio from video, but that's not going to get you far.

I know, but it's something. Anyway there is a petition I just found out about, I signed and I wish that you and everybody signs as well because it's really on demand. The link is in this board, in a thread named I think "Desperate Housewives Score Music Petition". I am number 85, I hope that number increases.

Edited on 10/13/2007 3:43pm
    Edited 2 total times.

mobbs456

[126]Oct 16, 2007
    i have a question - is Claire King due to appear in Desperate Housewives or has that idea been dropped?

Daniel777C

[127]Oct 16, 2007
    • level: 31
    mobbs456 wrote:
    i have a question - is Claire King due to appear in Desperate Housewives or has that idea been dropped?

The idea of Edie's sister coming to Wisteria Lane might not have been dropped, but Claire King stated that she won't be guest starring on Desperate Housewives.

Xo_paris_oX

[128]Oct 20, 2007
    • level: 3
    what is the real name of the guy in the episode where they thought Susan was a stripper then the guy said: "what's with the implants?". i find him so cute!!!

ohhlala899

[129]Oct 20, 2007
    Xo_paris_oX wrote:
    what is the real name of the guy in the episode where they thought Susan was a stripper then the guy said: "what's with the implants?". i find him so cute!!!

His name is Blake Hood.

Xo_paris_oX

[130]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 3

ohhlala899 wrote:
    Xo_paris_oX wrote:
    His name is Blake Hood.

i can't find pics of him! i've searched already. pls. help

Cool_David555

[131]Oct 22, 2007
    • level: 8
    Question: So why did Orson run over Mike? Did they cover this in the third season? Is it a plothole or are they gonna adress it in the 4th season? Sry if it has been asked before, didn't read the first 6 pages. T.i.m.e. :/

ohhlala899

[132]Oct 22, 2007
    Mike was there the night the hodges killed Monique. Orson worried that Mike might tell somebody what he saw, ran him over. We know why it happened, althoguh it was never adressed on the show. Mike doesn't know it was Orson who did it. I am sure it will never be mentioned on the show again.

Cool_David555

[133]Oct 23, 2007
    I'm too silly for a sunday soap opera thx a lot!

banannie

[134]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 22
    Question: Is it possible that Ian is the father of Susan's baby?

ohhlala899

[135]Nov 7, 2007
    banannie wrote:
    Question: Is it possible that Ian is the father of Susan's baby?
    I thinkwe determined that no it wasn't but we could be wrong.

aceaahfs

[136]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 1
    Question: Anyone knows what is the song played in S04E06 "Now I Know, Don't Be Scared", at the last part when Lynette sees thedead possum? TIA!

2945753_basic

[137]Nov 19, 2007

So a couple of episodes back, they planned to get Katherine drunk to get her to talk and Lynette mentionedm that Bree got drunk and told them she lost her virginity in the back of a car. But in season one, Bree told Danielle she waited until she was married to have sex. So was Bree lying or was this a plothole? Or did Bree and Rex start their honeymoon in the back of a car?

Also, where the hell did Danielle go? Did Bree just send her back to the convent or to live with Gloria or did she just throw her out? She may have planned to go to college, but she never applied to any or even finnished high school.

sbhinyo

[138]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 13
    2945753_basic wrote:

So a couple of episodes back, they planned to get Katherine drunk to get her to talk and Lynette mentionedm that Bree got drunk and told them she lost her virginity in the back of a car. But in season one, Bree told Danielle she waited until she was married to have sex. So was Bree lying or was this a plothole? Or did Bree and Rex start their honeymoon in the back of a car?

Also, where the hell did Danielle go? Did Bree just send her back to the convent or to live with Gloria or did she just throw her out? She may have planned to go to college, but she never applied to any or even finnished high school.

For the first question, I think Bree was desperate to not haved her reputation come out cause she's known for being well, waspy. Anyway, i think back in the day Bree and Rex probably just said "The hell with it" and did it in his car? i'm only guessing cause i'm not that sure about that.

For the second question, I don't know she probably went to that college in Florida Bree and Orson said she could go to.

ohhlala899

[139]Nov 20, 2007
    In an early episode in season 3 at BRee's engagement lunch, she says in response to something Gaby said "True, I have given myself away too freely in the past."

So I believe the car thing, I don't believe she waited until she was married and I don't believe it was Rex in the car.

sbhinyo

[140]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 13
    ohhlala899 wrote:
    In an early episode in season 3 at BRee's engagement lunch, she says in response to something Gaby said "True, I have given myself away too freely in the past."

So I believe the car thing, I don't believe she waited until she was married and I don't believe it was Rex in the car.

That could be true too, maybe it was Ty Grant that she lost her virginity to?. I don't know but it could be. But i still say she lost their virginity together. Who knows!