Desperate Housewives Forums

ABC (ended 2012)

The Official Question & Answer Thread

Daniel777C

[141]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 31
    When she said "True, I have given myself away too freely in the past" she was referring to George.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Leo75

[142]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 16

There is an episode where Mary Alice mentions something about Bree letting her boyfriend go to "second base" as a teenager. And that's before Bree says that she waited until marriage. And now it's revealed that she lost her virginity in a backseat of a car. So she's maybe lying about the waiting thing, or these are just meant to serve the teaser and/or for comedy.

Edited on 11/22/2007 8:28am
    Edited 2 total times.

sbhinyo

[143]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 13
    Leo75 wrote:

There is an episode where Mary Alice mentions something about Bree letting her boyfriend go to "second base" as a teenager. And that's before Bree says that she waited until marriage. And now it's revealed that she lost her virginity in a backseat of a car. So she's maybe lying about the waiting thing, or these are just meant to serve the teaser and/or for comedy.

Yep, i remember that she said when she was a teenager Bree let her boyfriend go to second bass. But i'm still guessing she lost her virginity in college with either Rex, Ty, or someone else we don't know about.

Leo75

[144]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 16
    sbhinyo wrote:
    Leo75 wrote:

Yep, i remember that she said when she was a teenager Bree let her boyfriend go to second bass. But i'm still guessing she lost her virginity in college with either Rex, Ty, or someone else we don't know about.

She maybe had sex before she got married, probably with Ty, but with Rex she waited until she married him. The possibilities are endless

NJZ

[145]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 29
    All these theories sound good and all but I think it was just a continuity error

2945753_basic

[146]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 8
    NJZ wrote:
    All these theories sound good and all but I think it was just a continuity error

Me too, I just wanted to bring it up 'cause it was bugging me. The writers don't always seem to remember everything (for instance, they never could keep the kids' ages straight)

jomenace

[147]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 4
    Can somebody tell me how the strike will affect the upcomming episodes of Desperate Housewives. How much delay will there be from the initial schedule? Thank you

ohhlala899

[148]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 10
    jomenace wrote:
    Can somebody tell me how the strike will affect the upcomming episodes of Desperate Housewives. How much delay will there be from the initial schedule? Thank you

Well, nest week's episode, 609, is the last taped episode, therefore the last episode we will see. Nobody knows how long the strike will last - but when it's settled, the remaining episodes will air.

talkygirl

[149]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 9
    The episode Distant past was great. Gaby and Carlos will be caught now that Victor survived and he told Gaby he remembers everything. Should be great to see what his revenge will be

franksmama

[150]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 3
    Whatever happened to Felicia Tillman, the woman who cut off some of her fingers? And what about Paul, Mary Alice's husband and their son - have they disappeared from the storylines? The Felicia character was one ofmy favorites. I hope she comes back.

banannie

[151]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 22
    franksmama wrote:
    Whatever happened to Felicia Tillman, the woman who cut off some of her fingers? And what about Paul, Mary Alice's husband and their son - have they disappeared from the storylines? The Felicia character was one ofmy favorites. I hope she comes back.

Felicia can't come back, because if she did the police had to liberate Paul (he's in prison for suspected murder of Felicia Tillman). And it was her who set up Paul. I think she lives somewhere in the mountains. Zach is rich now, but I don't really know what happened to him.

stimpykatz

[152]Dec 3, 2007

sorry if that has been asked before..but:

why does this season only have 9 episodes?? it is because of the autors strike?? i heared that this did not affect this DH season! but only 9 episodes??? and how long do we have to wait for the next episode now? yet any infos on this??

NJZ

[153]Dec 3, 2007
    Yeah, it is because of the writer's strike. There are supposed to be more than 9. I've heard from various areas that episode 10 will air in January but there's no concrete source to back that up. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens with the strike.

stimpykatz

[154]Dec 4, 2007

thanks for your answer

i hope it will go on soon!! already miss the show!

DrTrish197

[155]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 18
    does anyone know what the ratings were for the tornado episode? i was just curious.....

NJZ

[156]Dec 5, 2007
    The total viewers were 20.65million which is the highest for this season so far. Source: http://tvbythenumbers.com/2007/11/18/desperate-housewives-ratings-2007-2008/1808

DrTrish197

[157]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 18
    thanks.....

and i too wish felicia and paul and zach would come back.....

degrassi_lover

[158]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 21

What ever happend to Justin?

I liked Andrew/Justin together, and I found it odd that they focused on Danielle and Julie's love lives and not Andrew's..

buffyjl

[159]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 20

NJZ wrote:
    Yeah, it is because of the writer's strike. There are supposed to be more than 9. I've heard from various areas that episode 10 will air in January but there's no concrete source to back that up. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens with the strike.

I can't see them showing 1 new ep then waiting 3 months for the next 1. I really figure they'll only show it once a bunch more eps are rerady to air continuously.

That means waiting till the strike is over, then the minimal non-work time in the clause, then the production time for a few eps.

hysongk

[160]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    sorry if this has been asked before, but do we know where Fairview is? Like what state its supposed to be in?